Untitled

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?

Interesting. Maybe it only counts as a hate crime if the victim dies or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/10/31/new-liberal-immigration-baseline-300-000-next-year-with-more-in-future-years.html
torontosun.com/2015/03/02/liberals-cant-deny-levins-role-with-sex-ed-curriculum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
ohrc.on.ca/en/gender-identity-and-gender-expression-brochure
globalnews.ca/news/1845754/what-ontarios-new-sex-ed-curriculum-teaches-in-grades-1-through-12/
edu.gov.on.ca/eng/curriculum/elementary/health1to8.pdf
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-posh-vancouver-school-places-staff-under-gag-order-after-teacher-fired
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After that chink killed and cannibalized that white dude on the greyhound and got out of prison? Not likely

Day of rake can't come soon enough

lmfao got em

a chink cannibalized a white dude?

Hang the judge in the street

Look up Vincent li

>Person punches a white person saying "I hate white people". Also says they are afraid of white people.
>Judge rules despite the lack of any other appearant motive, this isn't a hate crime
>Article than explains how white people have been bad to indigenous people and how they need to apologize

It's a hate crime caused by anti-white brainwashing here in Canada.

It's bizarre. The people that believe in hate crime laws are unable to accept the fact that they cause hate crime with their rhetoric. The thing is, this isn't just ignored, they rationalise stuff like this as the oppressed fighting against the oppresser, which isn't racism, because racism is systemic discrimination against racial groups, and not casually punching somebody in the face because you don't like the color of their skin.

The only good news is so much bizarre shit happened last year I now have a list of shit local to Canada of the shit SJWs do:

>Teacher fired from Fraser Academy in Vancouver after being forced to apologise for making an accidental incidental comment of their personal views on abortion during a law12 class
>The entire peterson debacle
>The Ontario sex ed cirriculum was written by a pedophile and says there are exactly 6 genders. This is taught at the age of 8. Discriminating against somebodies gender identity after being taught that, under ontario law, is now literally considered hate crime
>Insane corruption in liberal party
>BLMTO shuts down gay pride parade, cites historical oppression by police against black people to exclude them from gay pride parade. Succeeds. Leader later calls whites "defects".
Just in one year.
>Human rights tribunal imposes civil penalties against comedians making jokes about disabled/lesbians, the judge literally proclaiming the jokes unfunny in their judgement, and that it's illegal to target lesbians or the disabled in jokes.
>Man makes negative comments about Islam. Is ordered by judge to see doctor, ordered to take medication for 2 days.

>Ontario government, Ontario somehow dethroning even BC as SJW land, takes gender off IDs, does it before federal government is prepared, people are unable to get passports and such because their IDs were rendered invalid. Muh progress!

>Crazy as fuck man kills and cannibalizes customer on greyhound. 8 years
>BLMVA crazy as fuck comprimise that uniformed police should not be allowed to participate in the parade, but should be allowed as security, and should be allowed to participate in the parade if not uniformed, but SHOULD be able to participate in the parade in uniform if they are standing beside a paramedic and firefighter in the context of a community service float. Why don't conservatives realise this is what progress looks like?

>Bill c-16 generally, which I've brought up indirectly twice already but it's just a fucking gold mine.
>The ontario human rights code compelling people to use peoples preferred pronoun.
>NDP leader Mulcair chimping out about Trump, trying to kill Canadian trade to make statements against him

>Actual assaults against people wearing Trump hats

>I have a CBC the National clip I bring up which first shows a right wing Canadian protest, then two minutes later, shows a swastika graffitied on a wall in America, connected the two. MUH CBC IS SO IMPARTIAL!

>Putting woman nobody has literally ever heard of on currency. Not even Tubman tier, literally who tier.

>Overwhelming majority of Canadians approve of current anthem. Overwhelming majority of Canadians don't want changes. National anthem rewritten to make it more gender neutral. From "In all thy sons command" to "in all of us command". Which beyond being an unwanted change, is a particularly awful and unpoetic change.

I don't think Canadians are this left. In polling, the majority shows more right wing views than the actual liberals do. I just believe they have been brainwashed into thinking they SHOULD vote left even if they don't agree with the left on any issues.

>he's never heard of the Queen
>American education

No, if they die it's not a crime it's an award ceremony

This crazy chink was insane, actually insane. He did some shit even snack bar Muslims don't do.

He was evaluated by doctors over the span of a decade and he was allowed to go as long as he let police know where he was and was basically put on probation his whole life.

Fine with me, and if he chimps out again everyone knows his face and will put him down raw dog style.

Jesus Christ, leaf. You have to fix your country.

Atlantic Canada will vote red 2020

inb4 these guys show up

Jesus christ, Canada...
Get your shit together.

>Commit crime
>"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL"
>I'm insane
>"OH, ALRIGHTY THEN. CARRY ON"
>repeat

It's the same in Sweden. There can't be no race-crime against white people, fucking odd, ain't it?

That is why you take the law into you're own hands.

If you live in a area with wolfs/bears, do this to them:

Kidnap them. Drive them into the woods. Knock them out. Smear hunny over them. Tie them to a tree.

After 2 days, there will be only a toe-nail. Job done.

No, it's some random "black" woman

We putting this girl on her currency.

Why is she famous? She bought a colored ticket and sat in the white section, was charged with tax evasion, and fought the bullshit.

Nobody knew who the fuck she was until they announced she was on our currency.

---

Here's my plan.

You need to be a party member in good standing at 5pm EST March 28th 2017 to be allowed to vote in the conservative leadership election. 1 year membership costs $15 at conservative.ca . The election is on May 27th 2017. I'm probably backing MAD MAX, but ultimately the aim is to shoot down that turbo cuck O'leary. I see Leitch as being unable to win the primary or general due to issues of charisma, baggage, and poor French, but would absolutely vote for her if it meant shooting down O'Leary. I would rather douse my balls in sulphuric acid than vote for somebody that talks about how there is nothing proud about being a warrior, is anti-gun, loves immigrants, and spends half the year minus one day in Boston. The one thing he does have however is charisma, so I believe he is a threat to be taken seriously. I am going to encourage my friends to join the conservative party and vote down O'cucky.

If an election is not called early, 43rd Canadian election is October 21st, 2019. Trudeau has a good chance splitting the left over issues like electoral reform, where he promised the same thing the NDP promised, and then didn't follow through on it because it would have hurt the LPCs power if he actually stuck to his promises. The goal is to, as always, cause an NDP/LPC split, because the NDP are retarded, and the LPC are snakes, and allow the conservatives to sweep.

This is why we cannot let Trudeau take two terms:

>The council recommended the government gradually increase immigration levels to 450,000 a year over the next five years

metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/10/31/new-liberal-immigration-baseline-300-000-next-year-with-more-in-future-years.html

Godspeed leaf

Do your best.

>As passengers fled the bus, Baker continued stabbing and mutilating the body before he was arrested.

jesus fuck.

I've never understood this logic.

Even if they are mentally ill.. the idea behind putting people in prison is to keep them separate from the general public.

Putting peoples lives at risk for some misplaced sense of altruism thinking that these people can somehow be rehabilitated..

CANADA YES!

Fuck this country so hard. I hope Trump annexes us.

Seriously, though. Maybe I'm a cuck for hating my own country, but Canada is a complete write-off.

God what a joke of a country. We'll work on getting you based fuckers in while Trump has office. Hope we don't meet this fate.

Yeah he literally murdered and ate a dude but was released after less than 10 years. Canada is a really fucked up country.

my god.

do you have a source for the claim about the sex ed curriculum written by a pedo?

torontosun.com/2015/03/02/liberals-cant-deny-levins-role-with-sex-ed-curriculum

It's actually the weakest point against the curriculum because it's literal ad hominem, but bringing that up can get people to give the actual curriculum a closer look.

I have mixed feelings about the sex ed cirriculum. I don't like the pseudoscience being taught to children, the socially liberal agenda to teach concepts like "two-spirit" which were invented by natives living in tee-pees as scientific fact.

Note the stunning lack of any scientific research on this entire wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit

We're teaching, for all we know is just a cultural construct invented by the natives, to children. Then after establishing this as a thing, and letting children identify themselves as two-spirit, we then protect the two-spirit kids from "discrimination and harassment"

ohrc.on.ca/en/gender-identity-and-gender-expression-brochure

"Social stereotypes about gender, and prejudice and fear towards trans people are often at the root of discrimination and harassment. Negative attitudes about a trans person’s racial identity, family status or other grounds can combine or intersect to make things worse.

Everyone has the right to define their own gender identity. Trans people should be recognized and treated as the gender they live in"

We're insane.

I actually approve of things like children learning the actual medical name of body parts, whereas a lot of parents are offended over the idea their children are going to learn a penis is called a penis, the specific issue I have with euphemisms is that a child that doesn't know the real names for things has a harder time communicating that they're being abused.

Here's a brief overview:
globalnews.ca/news/1845754/what-ontarios-new-sex-ed-curriculum-teaches-in-grades-1-through-12/

Here's the actual cirriculum: edu.gov.on.ca/eng/curriculum/elementary/health1to8.pdf

Canada get your shit together

Oh yeah, I also forgot the appearant point, recognising trans people as the gender they live in also means respecting their gender expression.

"Gender expression is how a person publicly presents their gender. This can include behaviour and outward appearance such as dress, hair, make-up, body language and voice. A person’s chosen name and pronoun are also common ways of expressing gender."

So, we teach children they're two spirit when they're eight, we just teach them matter of fact that two spirit exists, and they believe us because they're eight. They go onto tumblr. Boys come into school with long neon hair insisting on being called Xee. We must humor them, under threat of legal penalty, otherwise we could "disadvantage them" by pointing out they're making fools of themselves and are clinging onto an identity they just learned about which may be a social construct.

We have to say Xee looks stunning and brave even as the poor 8 year old loses their friends because no amount of legislation is going to cause this shit to not socially isolate people. We're not ALLOWED to dispute peoples gender identity or gender expression, I mean, if you're in favor of that, you must be in favor of hurting kids. There is no grey area here, kids are the gender they say they are. Anybody that tries to convince a child they should maybe act this out at home, and maybe decide if this is who they really are, is a hateful person abusing children. Kids are the gender they say they are, gender is a social construct.

Who is this judge. Maybe I can legally punch the self hating faggot now if I say fuck white people.

Holy fuck I can just go on and on about this country. These two stories.

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-posh-vancouver-school-places-staff-under-gag-order-after-teacher-fired

>Teachers were told in no uncertain terms, for instance, that “no one is 100-per-cent male or female” and that everyone is somewhere on the “gender spectrum.”

>Teacher incidentally says he personally feels abortion is wrong during law12 class. Later realises this was a mistake, but it was too late.

>After a 5 minute break, a popular young woman who had gone to an administrator to complain that what the teacher said had “triggered” her

>Teacher refused to apologise due to concerns it could undermine his authority.

>Administrator assigned to take over his class

>He was grilled by two administrators over this. He asked what he did wrong, or if there was an allegation of misconduct, and they said student "safety" was the concern. He was threatened with his job, apologised profusely

>Came back next day, boss was sitting amount student, ran through a list of what had gone wrong and what he needed to change

>Teacher apologises to girl

>Girl storms out of class in tears, superiors castigate teacher for being too personal in his apology

>Teacher then fired

>Man was forced to apologise to literally everybody in charge of him, and everybody he taught, with the people forcing him to apologise planning to fire him all along.

The worst thing is that this is BC, the province has most of the authority over education, the BC liberals are the right wing party, they're already in charge, and they're one of the most corrupt organizations in the US or Canada.

Canada is the Sweden of the anglosphere. No matter how cucked any of us get, Canada will always be there to make us feel better. Thank you, Canada.

are they implying non-whites aren't capable of human emotions such as hate?