Russian stooge

Russian stooge.

Get fucked, traitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/three-candidates-emerge-to-replace-flynn-as-national-security-adviser.html
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2017/0213/Trump-pushes-for-safe-zones-in-Syria-Could-they-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hairy ears

CIA wins again.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/three-candidates-emerge-to-replace-flynn-as-national-security-adviser.html

You really think this wasn't planned?

Funny how the Communists are now calling us Russian Sympathizers.

Haha the Russians, guys! The Russians are behind everything!

Why are libfucks so desperate to bring back the Cold War?

>talks to russians about sanctions.
>lies about it
>Trump fires him for breaching confidence.
>"DRUMPFTARDS BTFO"

I guess he should have actually done something illegal then they could have hired him as the head of the RNC. Dems would have probably liked that better.

Is this a game or is it real?

>Implying people here didn't fall for russia stronk meme

I wonder if the Trump administration is falling to pressure by neocons/libshits/deep state, or if they are becoming Russophobic of their own, or if they were always just as belligerent as every other political force and they just hid it to gain popular support.

shouldnt have spread your legs to them like the whores you are and you wouldnt be inthis pickle today

yankee doodle dumbfuck

>Poland
>Talking about getting fucked

Projecting much there bud?

>Trump fires him
Conway was just on the news yesterday saying that Trump had the utmost confidence in him. Today she said it was his decision to resign and that "Misleading the VP was the final straw" Even though that news was old.

So Trump is both for and against him in 24 hours based on the same information...

More 128D chess Trumpkins?

difference is, we got raped

you fucks had yours consentually

but got fucked in the end, lmfao

AH HA HA

>a democrat is incompetent and thinks he's above rules and regulations

we should have known

No, what's funny is how those softy PC LGBTQ liberals have more balls than you "nationalist conservatives" in standing up to Russia.

What's funny is that you are scared to death of Russia's nukes and war with Russia but never mention that we have our own, and war will never happen.

What's really funny is how you think just merely defending your country's stance on things like sanctions is "working for the jew" instead of, you know, American nationalist hegemony.

And what's downright hilarious is that you all LARP as conservatives, but really you don't care about America, because America takes a step behind not upsetting Russia. You're willing to risk American hegemony through isolationist practices in favor of "Russian friendship" but you never asked if the Russians want the same thing.

Everything that drives you is fear and paranoia of the Russians killing you all, and you would be glad to abandon your country in a time of real war, because you have been brainwashed into thinking Russians are your white brothers that love you and hate gays, so they have more in common with you than your fellow Americans. And everyone who criticizes them even slightly is a neocon/kike/CTR/liberal gayboy/whatever other term you can come up with to justify why you suck so much Russian cock.

The state of "nationalism" and "conservatism" from Americans on this board is appalling.

>Be Trump
>Have confidence in Flynn
>Find out he lied to you an hour later
>Lose confidence in Flynn

Is this really that hard for you to understand? Would it have been better if he kept the lying backstabber on his team? Where does the logic come to get upset about this? Seems like a reasonable thing to me.

CTR/HillShills are trying to cover up Hillary tweeting at her former senior advisor talking about pizzagate and COMET ping pong...

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Hillary that stupid bitch just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate.

>difference is, we got raped

Well we can atleast agree on something.

If you don't like your fellow Americans why don't you move to Canada?

impressive

Oh no you really shook my confidence. I'm with her now!

hello r*ddit!

yes, but now, yous are getting raped.

so keep crying us a river, we'll watch your shithole burn down like the USSR from here while laughing at you losers.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

I don't know who any of these guys are, but I'm rooting for the guy on the left because he looks like the typical american military man

No one is going to start a war with Russia because you want to cover up the fact that you lost an election, fuck off and go play with yourself.

The goal of the Marxist is to destroy Western Society through every method possible so that way violence, poverty and chaos reign creating a vacuum that they Marxists believe they will rule.

Except it doesn't work that way, power vacuums result in tribalism and religious extreme bullshit like ISIS.

>having a phone call with a Russian ambassador makes you a stooge

k

>Poland
>Laughing at the US
>Thinks we think of Poland

Gee golly man, what will I ever do now that some Pols talked shit. I guess continue to live in the wealthiest, most powerful and free nation to ever exist.

Ameritard BTFO

Even Trump said it himself. "I don't know Russia, I don't know Putin, we might agree on somethings we might not."

What happens on the day Trump disagrees with Putin? What happens if he decides to keep the sanctions, condemn Crimea and refuse cooperation with them? Do you just BSOD? Or do you reveal your true colors, and call Trump a jew puppet all along.

You're no better than the liberals. They think Trump's a Russian puppet if he displeases them, you think he's a jew puppet if he doesn't. You never once think about America

Why is the there a such a chimpout over a fucking phone call?

Flynns Russian ties were brought up a month ago, this isn't news. But keep sucking your Dear Leaders's cock there buddy.

Why do you keep defending pedos?

>I guess continue to live in the wealthiest, most powerful and free nation to ever exist.

I lived in your shithole a good portion of my life

youre a dying empire about to blow out into full racial civil war.

I left your shithole because I sure as fuck am not going to sink on the same nigger and spic infested commie shithole boat sailed by kike war mongers.

So then why did he fire him? Enlighten my poor pleb mind.

>Why is the there a such a chimpout over a fucking phone call?
I think it is because that one phone call is the only thing going for them right now. Can't wait for Maher to sperg about it. The best timeline

No one's going to start a war, period.

Either under Hillary or Trump.

My god, I was right all along. The only thing that drives you people is paranoia. You're schizos.

>doubting acceleration
Better than the rule of Wall Street you have got going on right now. That's why Marxists voted in Trump.

I hope your cardboard apartment gets shelled to shit by the russkies.

>You're willing to risk American hegemony through isolationist practices
You sound like my wife's shitlib sister. Yes I am absolutely willing to do this. America should withdraw itself, let the world fuck itself up for a few years, then clean up after awhile and reinforce the fact that it's the big dick on the block.

Good now fuck off unless you want to prove yourself a shill.

talk to russian ambassador - traitor
funded by Saudi - nothing wrong

SJW media won

>I sure as fuck am not going to sink on the same nigger and spic infested commie shithole boat sailed by kike war mongers.

That should be on a T shirt.

But we'll be fine. Liberal faggot lands may get wrecked but here in the cozy south, it's gonna be smooth sailin.

>Yesss russia is the enemy, good goy!!

>But we'll be fine

thats what gorbachev said

>America should withdraw itself, let the world fuck itself up for a few years, then clean up after awhile and reinforce the fact that it's the big dick on the block.

Yeah let's remove those NATO bases, go back into our shell, wait for a major world war then come back in and reinforce that we are the master power.

Or... you know, we could hold on to the influence we have left before it wanes so we remain strong and not politically isolated like how... Russia... China... Iran... wants us to be.

Just a thought, I know it sounds crazy.

Eyyyy we break those political sanctions and dismantle our alliances with NATO and eastern europe we cool now??
>he dindu nuffin he a good boy he a good russian friend

The gimps on this board. Do any of you even get out of bed on a day to day basis?

A FUCKING SHILL.

I would not care. The sanctions should not be lifted unless Russia makes it worthwhile for us.

>The USA needs to keep intervening in the Middle East because reasons

Spotted the kid who was in the Young Republicans when Bush was president

Would that mean hes more politically experienced than your reality tv president?

>Jätkä oikeesti uskoo että Nato palvelee Eurooppalaisten intressejä.

Sellanen sinipillerin nielly homopoika siinä.

>Be Polish
>Genetics literally shell shocked from 20th century
>Can only see anyone losing

Buddy, its time you bring some more win to them genes. Can't be raising losers now can we?

Seems more like he's in the Young Republicans now and was too young to remember Bush

>liitytään venäjään
Kunhan kyyditykset aloitetaan niin sä oot ensimmäisenä rajalla ryssäpaska.

I hear the same thing from the left.

For all your divisiveness you are so similar to them.

>Trump gets a call from Taiwan
"Trump's going to start war with China!!! it's the end of the world!! nuclear codes!!"
>Trump says Iran is being put on watch
"Trump's going to war with Iran, we should be friends with them, wtf he's ruining Obama's legacy!"

What about the safe zones in Syria that he wants to work with the Saudis on? How come you aren't worried about WW3 like you were when Hillary declared she wants to negotiate for a no-fly zone?

You use threat of war to cover up your cocksucking of a nation.

yeah, and now yous are about to have the full soviet experience, just like russia did

because history repeats for idiots that do not learn from it.

I'll give no fucks though

Sellanen olkiukko sieltä.
Kukaan ei sanonu että pitäis liittyä venäjään.

Sun kaltaiset maanpetturit jotka ajaa meidän oman kansan tuhoa (((heidän))) edun puolesta kannattamalla jutku paskaa kuten nato ja EU, ansaitsee luodin kalloonsa.

So, severe economic collapse into a rough period of killing people. Then 20 years later we rise up under a strong man to intimidate the shit out of weak countries.

How do you win in this equation?

No cunt face you dont get out of it that easy, you said we are all paranoid schizos so why are you still here?

BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE TO SHILL NOT DEBATE.

No one is going to start a war because John McFuckingCain Hillary Clinton and O'nigger are asshurt. Flynn was a political hit by those traitorous fucks in your government but you couldn't give about that, just blood for the blood god oil for Dick Cheneys throne amirite.

>NATO
>Middle east

Where did you even get the middle east from? We don't any more wars there, we need to wipe out ISIS and go home.

I'm talking about the Baltics, I'm talking about NATO, I'm talking about Poland. Or should we fuck off from them too? Why not Japan as well?

lmfao stupid dumb amerikan bolshevik scum

>J-j-juuuutalaiset
Kasva aikuiseksi.
Sun kaltaiset Bäckmanin perseennuolijat pilaa tän maan.

Clinton wanted a no fly zone over all of Syria except for NATO countries

trump want a zone out of Syria, to put the refugees the, guarded by Saudis, Turks, and others

It seems you are the only one who isn't interested in a debate.

You are part of a very, very loud minority on this board that screams shill, but doesn't realize his own actions, that he is unwilling to examine any sort of criticism about Russia. You scream shill over and over again because you can't come to terms with the idea that Trump himself may not agree with Russian cooperation, and you lambast all the people that have this idea as Hillary Clinton supporters.

AND you bring up the war paranoia again.

You're not interested in arguing, because you have your mind already made up. Not appeasing Russia means WW3. It's the same exact rhetoric that comes from the left.

No, we should maintain our commitments. Happy?
Is there any serious indication Trump is going to pull out of NATO and Japan? If it happens, I won't be defending him.

>jätkä oikeesti kieltää jutkujen osuuden länsimaiden pilaamisessa.
>"mutta bäckman!"

Sellanen Jutkujen perseen nuolija siinä.
Olet maanpetturi ja kannatat järjestöjä sekä aatteita jotka aktiivisesti ajavat meidän kansan aseman heikkenemistä meidän omassa maassamme. Ansaitset joutua teloitetuksi.

the wars costs so much your dams and bridges are falling apart

fake news

God Emperor better have him put to death

there are no proof of such collusions

Impotenttia nettiuhoa, ajat silti länsivastaista paskaasi täällä ja imet ryssän slaikkaria.

in 10 years USA will look and feel just like russia

Im happy it's happening to these sly losers

they deserve it

t. anglo-indian-black mutt

Go read your posts again.

Why are you here if we are all paranoid schizos? you don't know the first fucking thing about Sup Forums or this board or it's history or why people like you are indeed shills.

>Clinton wanted a no fly zone over all of Syria

How do you know she didn't mean just Aleppo?

No fly zones don't mean "don't come here Russia or we'll bomb your jets," they are something that both nations negotiate over and over again, and agree on. Hillary herself said she was willing to negotiate it with Russia in the third debate, it was a question the moderator asked specifically. The US has no interest in starting war same as Russia has no interest. Especially over fucking Syria. Come on, dude. Think clearly for a moment.

And Trump wanted the safe zone IN Syria,

csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2017/0213/Trump-pushes-for-safe-zones-in-Syria-Could-they-work

>The US “will absolutely do safe zones in Syria,” Trump said in an interview with ABC News last month.

But, like the no-fly zone, it is an area of topic that is always under negotiation. They're still coming up with a plan for it, so it might be in Syria, might not.

My issue is with these paranoid fanatics that think safe zone or nofly zone means imminent WW3.

Russia is hardly even a threat to the US, It's a big threat to Soros and his globalists though, they have had a hard on for Putin since his little green men fucked them up.

with trump it won't

I've been on here since /new/, buddy. When I say "you are all" I mean you blatant, obvious newcomers that have no idea how to argue about politics, because MUHHH HAPPENINGS is more important. You are the minority.

because she mentioned all of Syria during the debates

yes the safe zone will be in Syria with the Turkish border

where's the problem?

>with trump it won't

no one can stop it at this point

not even a trumpo-hitler-stalino-mao mutant super politician/tyrant/oligarch

Its the only thing they CAN sperg about

you sure act like the typical fake news shill for some one that's been there since new

>ajat silti länsivastaista paskaasi täällä
Koska (((Länsi))) on suurin existentiaalinen uhka meidän kansallemme.

"Länsimaat" eivät ole tehneet mitään muuta kuin myrkyuttäneet meidän maatamme viimeisen 50 vuoden ajan. EU, multikulttuuri paska, globalismin palvominent yms, kaikki tulee lännestä. Se, että vihaa länttä, ei tarkoita että pitää yhtään sen enempää venäjästä, vaikka sun kaltaiset aasit niin kovasti väittääkin.

Jos me jatketaan tällä tiellä, meidän kansa kuolee pois, mutta se ei sun kaltaista kansanpetturia varmaan haitta paskan vertaa. Kun jo väistämätön sisällis sota aikanaan syttyy, en tule kokemaan syyllisyyden hiventäkään sun kaltaisten kansanpettureiden lahtaamisesta. Suvussa on kokemusta pettureiden tappamisesta sisällisodan ajoilta.

You sounds like a fucking JIDF

mmh you mean to say it's like a tsunami slowly reaching the shore then rekts everything

They truly have no shame.

>standing up to Russia.

Classic manipulation technique, implying Russia has somehow bullied us or is pushing us around. Keep repeating the lie over and over on CNN and eventually a lot of people believe it.

Like I said no shame, no human decency left.

Think logistically here for a moment.

It's impossible to set up a no-fly-zone over the ENTIRETY of Syria. It's too much ground to cover.

Hillary is a warmonger, no doubt, but she is not ultimately as stupid as to say, the Russians operating in this corridor must leave or we'll shoot them down. No questions asked, no negotiations, nothing.

>yes the safe zone will be in Syria with the Turkish border

Nothing. What's the difference between the safe zone and the no-fly zone? How come people are worked up over one and not the other? Both should be logical ideas.

TIDF in mjajor damage control mode

I can tell just from your vocabulary who you are

>hegemony

>studies literature in college

fuck off

They think Slavs are white for some reason so 'fuck trump and fuck white people'. Makes sense in a way since there is very little difference between russians and flyover state americans except for the language and excess food consumption of americans.

Nah.
I was never concerned about "WW3 because of fly zones", seeing it as an obvious untruth, but I was not really all that motivated to correct the error if it was one that would motivate people to get out and vote. I do not think that was even an important factor in the result anyway.

b-but trump is orange???

lmfao @ stupid ass color blind lefties

on /r/ The_Donald, I'd have you banned!

This sudden Russia worship is new. I don't know if you remember but the nationalists on this board were not always Russia worshippers.

Am I saying we need to bomb them? No, but they are guilty of their own things. We can criticize them. We can stand up to them. Calling yourself a nationalist and refusing to do that is retarded, or it's just another "muhh white nationalist" meme that discards governments for tribes.

Joo siis todellakin ilman länttähän me ollaan niin vitun vahvoja, eihän silloin tarvitse huolehtia enää mistään kun erotaan kaikesta läntisestä.
Eihän meille voi käydä kuten Georgialle, Ukrainalle tai monelle muulle ryssän naapurille.
Tehdään vaan kuten ryssä pyytää niin saadaan olla rauhassa. Uik Uik.

Petturia hyvä viljellä kun samaan aikaan yrittää myrkyttää niitä ainoita liittolaissuhteita joita meillä on.
Joo varmasti jossain punikkikaartissa isovanhempasi pyörivätkin, isoäitisi jakoi persettään ja isoisäsi ammuttiin kuoppaan?