twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying it wasnt based kim taking care of potential competition

>mfw Malaysia Mike gets nuked

Best timeline

That's sad. He looks like he'd be fun to hang out with

Greetings Agent 47 it's time to introduce you to your next contract

War?
With what?
The NK army has no fuel, no vehicles, no supplies and no personel that is trained at anything other than singing communist songs.

BOSS. DE PLANE! DE PLANE!
youtube.com/watch?v=1x_QbVDlLbI

Jesus; fuck I'm old.

calling this as a black op by deep state to sabotage our overthrow of nk leadership. this dude was the best option for us to install as a potential new leader for nk if we got rid of fat kid

*by Kim Jong Un

This. If it wasn't planned by him, I bet the killer will be getting a thank you note.

Kim had him killed

Hory shit!

Landed at Kuala Lumpur airport, immediately stabbed by female assassin's with poison needles!

That's James bond shit!

Defectors BTFO!!!!!

>war imminent

the only people who kill NK ruling family members are NK ruling family members.

Is this the brother that was disowned by his family and was a massive gambler?

Lol me too. Kek

Yah.

this most likely

It would be an odd assassination by any foreign power.

>implying this is gonna stop him from blaming it on foreign enemies
it's like you guys have never heard of dictators

Fake news

HOLY FUCK IT'S TRUE

NOT A DRILL
NOT A DRILL

HAPPENING ACTUALLY HAPPENED

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-malaysia-kim-idUSKBN15T1DN

>Police in Malaysia told Reuters on Tuesday an unidentified North Korean man had died en route to hospital from Kuala Lumpur airport on Monday. Abdul Aziz Ali, police chief for the Sepang district, said the man's identity had not been verified.

>An employee in the emergency ward of Putrajaya hospital said a deceased Korean there was born in 1970 and surnamed Kim.

>South Korea's TV Chosun, a cable television network, said that Kim was poisoned at Kuala Lumpur airport by two women believed to be North Korean operatives, who were at large, citing multiple South Korean government sources.

Another link:

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/asia/kim-jong-un-brother-killed-malaysia.html?_r=0

>The half brother, Kim Jong-nam, 45, was killed by two women who attacked him with poison needles at Kuala Lumpur airport on Monday, South Korea’s all-news channel TV Chosun reported without identifying its source. Yonhap news agency also reported the killing, without confirming any of those details.

>The women fled in a taxi after the attack, and the local police were searching for them, the TV Chosun report said.

Was the Taxi owned by another DPRK agent...?

But the obvious question is: Why? Why would Kim Jong-Un murder his own brother, who has repeatedly stated he does not want any role in North Korea's government? The dude just wanted to travel the world and amuse himself; he was no threat to Jong-Un's power structure.

Kim Jong-Un murdered his uncle Jang Song-Thaek a couple years ago. This month, the head of DPRK secret police, Kim Won-hong, was purged. I think Jong-Un is going crazy with paranoia. Kim Jong-Il was never a threat, but Kim Jong-Un seems to be a legitimate loose cannon.

Man, I'm glad Trump is in the White House.

>Why would Kim Jong-Un murder his own brother, who has repeatedly stated he does not want any role in North Korea's government?

Because he's a gap in the narrative, a living stain on the "NORTH KOREA BEST KOREA" dogma they're trying to carve into stone.

No. It was almost certainly his own brother.

Some real Godfather II type shit.