Anyone up for starting a far right resistance group which focuses on beating up migrants?

Anyone up for starting a far right resistance group which focuses on beating up migrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/trending/loldiers-of-odin-finland-1.3410837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no thanks fbi

>hello fellow goyim

instead of calling them beatings of migrants

you call them meatings of migrants

We need to shoot up a rapefugee centre

>GCHQ

Shoo fbi

Nope shariablue

Come on fellas. Maybe we should all meet up and exchange illegal subtances

Go join your local National Action.

Wow GCHQ has no chill. Sup Forums is a board of peace, you dirty government ass rimmer.

Don't beat them, it's too obvious and you'll get caught easily. The thing to do is to ruin their lives while making it look like they just had poor luck. Then if the nigger is dumb and gullible you make it look like he's haunted or some occult shit so he leaves far far away from you. A bit too much effort but you'll never get caught and it can be done alone as long as you don't fuck up.

Isn't there like dozen of those already running amok in Europe.
We even have our anti-nazi groups forming over here.

>Finnish clowns mock anti-immigrant patrols by surrounding them in song
cbc.ca/news/trending/loldiers-of-odin-finland-1.3410837

>Anyone up for starting a far right resistance group which focuses on beating up migrants?

officer
>any drugs or any other illegal substances
me
>nah thanks, i have my own

No way not-NSA, why would I want to be anything but peaceful and productive member of society. Go monitor a mosque

>beating them up
No, that's nigger-tier baboon behavior.
If they're muslims, bacon strips are your companion

nope this board is ironic / sarcastic

Well spend abit of time setting up a "humanitarian aid organisation" then genocide! Simple just keep a straight face and blame that they had zika,aids,ebola simple! Lol

Don't fight fire with fire. Join anticom.

It's about time the Britons and Picts got together and kicked all those Angles and Saxons out.

no, that's both wrong and against UK hate speech and criminal laws. no free and right thinking Brit would support such a thing,

You guys need one over there

of course not the sharia patrol would not allow that would it?

What do you mean by "beating up", I guess I'm unfamiliar with the term?

And they would bet random drunk bitches coz they didn't have their ankles covered!

Yeah, me and my mates are up for some of that. Post your email and we'll be in touch.