Sweden NO!

Sweden NO!

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/J9PbX/uppgifter-mordad-man-tidigare-misstankt-for-grov-gruppvaldtakt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xvWVHF68qA
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/J9PbX/uppgifter-mordad-man-tidigare-misstankt-for-grov-gruppvaldtakt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the kindling of a good ol' race war

Good.

Sweden was not a cuck today.
Good start to my day.

Fuck yes. Keep it up and you'll be officially not-a-cuck in my book, Swedes.

it's just their culture you racist bigots

Noice.

Tfw leftist will now defend the rapist
>He was a good guy, dindu nuffin

godspeed, Sven.

They'll say shit like "well maybe he WAS a rapist and we weren't doing anything about it but it's no place for commo- I mean citizens to take the law into their own hands

Send them into a logical death spiral by mentioning it was other akbars

English article pls

Don't know if there is anything that points toward it being a vigilante killing him because he was a rapist. Criminals kill each other all the time and chances are that the rapist was also a drug dealer or some other low life criminal.

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY COUNTRY!

>omfg yiss

please let this keep happening, holy shit Sweden needs more of this

fucking finally

Beautiful

Thank you based Viking vigilantes

Just Google translate it, Scandinavian languages and English basically got the same word order

From what i hear its just two immigrants arguing against each other and one of them getting pissed and killing the other, who happens to be a rapist.

Nothing to do with the rape or swedes.

Please be true.

The purpose is for me to spread the article to other places.

Now this makes more sense

Why would you distribute fake news, goy?

When the state stops protecting the people the people has the right and obligation to protect themselves.

oh, okay, false hope is a bitch ey?

Gee, only took them fucking forever to get their act together.

Better late than never though.

>Now this makes more sense
Yes, there is hardly any Sweden living in that area.

Its the same area that had that massive fireworks chimpout around new years.
youtube.com/watch?v=_xvWVHF68qA

Well, he was rapist, but it wasn't his real intention!

>oh, okay, false hope is a bitch ey?
Its just trash killing other trash, nothing unusual at all.

One of the idiots just happened to be a rapist.

Finally some Swedish man with balls. Probably some relavives of a victim.

any video? hopefully they escaped to make more kills like this

So one mudslime was just jealous over the others rape count and killed him.
I can believe this.

Great, but hopefully he really was guilty. Sweden, place where you have to do police work to feel safe.

kek

Please be real

What's that symbol in the op image?

>What's that symbol in the op image?
Algiz rune

Google yourself for meaning.

religion of radioantenna

How shitty a person do you have to be to wish a news story about rape and murder is real just to justify your own blind hatred?

FINALLY

Fuck yeah, Sweden.

I'm sorry to hear that Sweden.

What the fuck is happening down south? Literally fucking Iraq-tier having people executed in the streets

Got 99 problems but a certain arab rapist ain't one anymore
>tfw

Obviously this, I can't believe people here thought for a second that this was white Swedes.

We know someone died after being shot in Malmö and we know that person was previously suspect in a violent kidnapping and gang rape. Neither aftonbladet nor "defend europa" provide any evidence there is a connection between the two. Since almost everyone killed in Malmö is involved in organized crime it's hardly implausible that the guy who was killed would just happen to also be involved in a shooting.

If you have any source on the assertion that this is some kind of vigilante justice that would be highly appreciated.

>justice

You're a bigot and racist, do you know it? How dare you blame someone for the murder of shitskin? Do you know that you oppressed shitskins by thinking that they don't deserve death along with other Swens? And you're a racist and islamophobe, because if a muslim is killed by infidel he is going to go to paradise!

How blind and full of shit can you be?

>Sand nigger killing other sand nigger
>Sweden YES!
I'll have seen TWO fucking Lebanon in my life time. Fuck you western societies.

FUCKING FINALLY!

SWEDEN, IT'S SMALL AND DIM, BUT MY HOPE FOR YOU IS KINDLED STILL!

I'm not blind or full of shit. I can hate anyone and every shitty person on their own actions, not based on race or the actions of others.

How is this being reported by the local media outlets out of interest?

Usually if they can't spin it to fit the rhetoric, they don't bother reporting on it here.

hope its true

Greetings, sir.

Just purging another warp-addled heathen.

This viking is correct, the social contract dictates that it is now time for men to kill the rapists. If the feminists get in the way their fate is sealed to, so be it.

Rip :c

>“Fear has its place in every heart. Courage is only a response.”

It means that they are rising up.

awesome

Finland offers to send 200k Beach Swedes to Sweden.
We will drop them over the ghettoes without parachutes.

>"Yet another person killed in Malmö"
and, if it's mainstream media
>"...but actually the levels of crime have gone down in Sweden."
if it's alternative media
>"...and the name of the guy who shot him was Muhammed."

>sexual emergency meets justice emergency

When the state turns on it's people, it's up to them to take matters into their own hands.

Tbqh I'd run to Nylands Brigad in a heartbeat to get my rifle and gear for the chance to shoot some sandniggers in Sweden.

Hello rebbit

Sad to say Sup Forums.. that this happened in Malmö. So the killing was most likely done by non-swedes.

Okay you'll get a parachute then

what if this was just some false signal to make Sweden appear hard and allow officials to regress it further into despair?

I never believed. Sweden will never be the place the fire rises.

This shit right here. They also tell us crime has gone down here but I've been reading our liberal leaning news paper for a decade now and since last year I've been reading shit about migrants robbing, hurting, raping, killing people rvrn locally every day.

Swedes who haven't lived here for long are swedes just like the ones who hsve been living there for longer.

People on a Swedish forum claim that both the rapist and the rape victim are non-white. Could be an honor killing, but they were apparently arguing for a while before the guy got shot.

Sweden is falling apart.
Once the best country in the world in quality of life.
Now a nation being destroyed by cultural marxism.

Text in pic summarized:
Högs Electricity informs it's customers it will not be taking contracts from Malmö until security situation improves.

Malmö is becoming one giant no-go zone.

Sweden YES!

>MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME LIBERAL, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

and so hope dies, maybe one day

>White people rape just as much, if not MORE THAN, New Swedes!

hahaha good done mang

That is what I expected, cheers.

Do native Swedes actually think that the crimes are being committed by Swedish people? I remember seeing an interview where a woman blamed pretty much all the crime issues on swedes.

So do what said and bait them into decrying the act by suggesting it was white people. It'll never get coverage if the police report comes out with the facts before it goes viral.

RWDS NOW!

THE FIRE RISES!

bookoffaces /story.php?story_fbid=10208300682343230&id=1489012238

Saw this post where some Swedish cop ignored his diversity training and admitted that most violent crime us being committed by third-world immigrants.

How are you sure the guys was involved in gang rape? What if the guy was innocent and got killed because he tried to steal someone's gf?

Chances are against him, though.

>local town rapist gets executed
Poor guy.

>[Deleted]
>Im so proud of you Sven
That hurts.

>Man had previously been sentenced for drug crimes and thefts.

Essentially no connection to the rape what so ever. Mudslimes raping mudsharks and getting killed by other mudslimes.

>that sub-human behavior

Are they training for civil war or what?

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/J9PbX/uppgifter-mordad-man-tidigare-misstankt-for-grov-gruppvaldtakt
So they executed an absolved suspect rather than one of the convicted ones that got community service and such. Retards.

IT WAS A SEXUAL EMERGENCY!!!

Fake news. Can't find it anywhere.

>Do native Swedes actually think that the crimes are being committed by Swedish people?
No, that's a pretty fringe view in Sweden. Even in school I remember they talked about immigrants being overly represented in crime. Most Swedes know quite well that immigrants commit more crime. The consensus (at least in the media) though is that they are overly represented because there are more males, that they are lower on the socioeconomic ladder, that they are more prone to mental and societal issues because they have fled from war etc.
>I remember seeing an interview where a woman blamed pretty much all the crime issues on swedes.
There are some leftists who claim that, but it is a pretty fringe view. They rarely talk about the statistics behind it though, I think even those people would cede that immigrants tend to at least be found guilty of more crime than native Swedes. The far left and feminists often claim that "rape is a men's issue, not an immigrant issue", but I think even they would admit that immigrants "happen to" commit more rape since most of them are men.

In the case of Malmö everyone knows it's most often immigrants. People sometimes say they're "involved in organized crime" but that usually means they're immigrants. It's kind of like the "EU migrants" that people talk about in Sweden. It's a weak euphemism at best. People just say it to avoid being called a racist.

based as fuck

>Most Swedes know quite well that immigrants commit more crime.
I seriously doubt this, but I do live in Stockholm.