Make yourself great again

Stop your degenerate life style /pol
Stop fucking that Asian cunt that doesn't motivate you at all to become a greater man
Start listening to jordanbpeterson.com
reconnect with the collective consciousness of the west
order your life
become a contributing member of western society
be happy - profit

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtu.be/X6pbJTqv2hw?t=1h2m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Working on it, Hans.

Not hard enough

I love that JP is a meme now.

Such a great man immortalized and spread so you can

SORT YOURSELF
O U T
U
T

Since when does this peterson character claim to care about the ethnicity of the women you fuck.

Also

>>collective consciousness of the west
This is woo and bullshit.

Have you read Carl Jung? Didn't fucking think so, judging words based on "what you think they might mean doesn't mean they mean what you think they mean. "

It's a technical term for a pretty complicated psychological phenomenon. Collective consciousness != groupthink as you are probably thinking.

Anyone else find it hilarious that his channel it named what it is because plain 'jordan peterson' was taken by some dude who obsessively posts videos of trucks driving by?
I haven't looked recently when I did he was posting around 5 truck videos every day.

NEED LINK TO BE #1 FAN RIGHT NOW.

NO WORRIES IM SUBBED FOR THE ROAD LORRIES.

SORT YOURSELF OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

post rare petersons

PERMISSION TO STEAL??

reminder to rescue your father from the belly of the whale

Go ahead

RESCUE YOUR DEBT FROM THE BELLY OF THE EU FIRST

Greeks seriously unsorted

Why does this resonate so much with my life?

Why should I listen to someone that openly advocates immigration?

STFO

He only says that to avoid getting lynched

You don't happen to be a Jap living in Italy, do you?

no

SO

can any philosophyfags give me a basic starter for western philosophy reading? socrates, aristotle, neische...who else?

source

jung ey

the bible
roughly all modern stories go back to it

Kek

Dont listen to klaus, read aristotles nicomachean ethics

Ignore this fag. The Bible is the absolute bedrock for western philosophy and ethics.

I will marry peter's daughter and save him from suicide

Peterson is a meme and self improvement is for fags. Make everything worse until it all blows up, it's more fun that way.

>bible
>pro slavery
>bedrock of western philosophy

Go home stupid faggot

Rare peterson watercolour in vintage canadiana style.

Do not save unless you have a peterson pepe for trade.

Rare vintage canadiana style.

The asian cunt nags on me every day to 'study more' and to not sit by the computer, so without her I'd be on teh path to NEETdom.

stop arguing and give rekomendationzzz

ww2-stye peterson meme

congratulations you found a mother that lets you fuck her
you will never grow up

loo at yourself how pathetic you are
youtu.be/X6pbJTqv2hw?t=1h2m20s

Memories of Marco Aurelio

how do we stop him from suicide?

>he had to get a gook

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

Has this Man taken upon himself the Mantle of Prophet, or was it given unto him by the Logos?

he got rejected by a pretty white girl, because he was a looser. But instead to use this motivation to get his life in order, he started to hate all white women and settled for a Asian girl that tolerates his childishness because having a white bf is a status symbol.

He is a trophy bf.

Its a fucking germshit.
Telling others how to be better.
Wow.

The way I see it, white guys are trophies by comparison to guys who aren't white. Also, all women go for trophy bfs. So, He's as much as a trophy bf with this Asian girl as he would be with any other white girl.

BASED PETERSON

I've noticed the imperative by looking at my friend's situation. Before his Chinese fiancee, he was getting high all day and being a NEET with a STEM bachelors degree. Now, just three years later, she talked him into going to graduate school while she does law school. So, Asian gfs definitely give off that imperative our society definitely lacks.

That's not really respectable for a man though. My father used to be a bogan/white trash type (but he came from an upper-middle class family) and it was my mother who molded him to be "a better man."
That to me isn't a testament to "a good woman" it just shows a man that needed a mommy even as an adult.

i fucking hate this guy

Which is more of a man? A 35 year old guy who gets high every day and sees no problem with his life--or a 28 year old guy who was NEET before his girlfriend gave him motivation otherwise?

Comparing guys to the altruistic man who innately feels a need to spend all of his free time on self improvement isn't very realistic anymore.

What if it gets worse without blowing up before you die?

THE NICOMACHEAN ETHICS BY ARISTOTLE

Must read.

Stop telling him the secrets of life.

he must aquire them by himself to never be forggoten.
not to be told on waifu sharing board. his "ego" (sense of dignity) or as you like, wouldnt let him look at working with what you said a good thing. so let him.