A Swedish (((news))) site is asking people who live in Malmö about how they are experiencing the current situation in...

A Swedish (((news))) site is asking people who live in Malmö about how they are experiencing the current situation in Malmö (with the shootings and rampant crime)
Anyone else from Malmö and would like to share their story?
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/RA3XJ/skriv-in-och-beratta

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVUc9olw2yk
youtube.com/watch?v=yjMb9zT_oqk
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsPJoN8dDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont you think they will just use politcally correct opinions, MSM is corrupted, too many liberals inside and too many globalists outside are controlling the media, the media is rotting like a old man not accepting death

>inb4 Sup Forumss google translated JAG BO I MALMO NEGER ÖVER ALLT GASA JUDEEEEEE

someone write me a nice story in swedish i can submit

just write in english and pretend you are a refugee who does refugee things
no-one will question it unless you project your power level in the text

probably, but a successful ruse would be nice

Jag ska skriva att de finns fan för mycke svennebögär där. E de ok?

välfärd är inte gratis. treet av välfärd och multikulturalism måste blive sprädd med svennebananars blod. Kungen är inte min kung. han är ev vit mann och troligt heterosexuell också. muhammed och aisha inte karl och ida ok. välsign välfärd

lel

yep sounds nice

I just need a faggy sounding swedish name now

why not all pretend to be refugees and saying it's nice and lovely and it reminds us of home

Göran, Gordon, Rasmus

Only if you add something like " it remidns us of kabul. The people, the people, culture and food. People in Afghanistan were saying we can't have sex with little boys in Europe. But natives are very tolerant with our urges"

a last-name?

youtube.com/watch?v=KVUc9olw2yk

Didn't all the jews leave malmö in the past few years?

SHOCKING VIDEO OF THE NO-GO WARZONES IN MALMÖ SWEDEN

youtube.com/watch?v=yjMb9zT_oqk

Greenlight this

Emilsson, Billing, Linder

please don't

Top milkman

Sounds like a progressive 4th generation immigrant

hehehehe

why can't never get to go eat! lol dis gon be good

I had to send them some regular banter
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsPJoN8dDI

It doesn't spoil it, it's quite normal

jag kommer från malmö och jag älskar att suga stora svarta kukar

Perfect swedish mate, post it now.

Believe it or not, that's just what (((they))) want to hear. Prolly end up in an article

Guys, you realize what you are doing is technically fake news, right?

yes probably, but thats a good thing

Give me more stories and fucked up names to post

Reclaim Malmö?
You can't rule it! You have destroyed it! It's not yours you imperialistic scumbags, give it back

nah that's not going to werk

Yes I thought so, distracts them a bit and hides us

This goes on automation so if normies read it, they are doing the same

>Min familj och jag flydde till Sverige för åtta år sedan från Afghanistan, men min son har åter fastnat i kriminalitet. Han är en stor pojke, för mig, så jag kan inget säga utan att riskera min hälsa.
Jag önskar vi aldrig kommit till Sverige. Jag vågar inte gå ut på gatorna i mitt kvarter, och min man har inte tillåtit vår dotter att gå till skolan på två år för vi är rädda för hennes säkerhet.

t. Lotta Granås

Kek this is golden

They will show a handful of negative views, mostly by barely literate idiots and maybe one coherent submission. This will be followed by a lot of well-written positive views. Many such cases.

Laughed, thank you.

>big boy for me

>from afghanistan
>Lotta Granås

Good for us if they publish our fake news.

bumping for keks

BTW this paper fucking sucks ass, and they also get shit buthurt we have had normie storms on the papers triggered by ours many times during wintersports

>JÆKLA NÅRBAGGAR!

yep, they also removed the poll for presidential approval rates before the election (hillary & trump) when trump reached like 60% t. Sup Forums

I think it's quite telling that you needed to borrow the word heterosexual from another language. It's almost as if people from the olden days didn't have to discuss these things in such a (((scientific))) way.

I just sent a link to this thread, btfo drumpfkins

I worked at a company with many swedish offices it was funny, during wintersports. Petter Northug won and they started to bitch in Aftonbladet, so the jewspapers here encouraged normies ... lol.. go bomb it.

At work we used to bomb swedes when we won too.

Can't describe it just so damn funny, total normie storm triggered by "our" jewspapers. Go get them goyims

And yes, I remember they removed the poll when it didn't fit their narrative.

Also: I know Swedish Marcus Hellner, but not the athlete though

very good text, but you did a bummer on the namu