Drumpf Is Finished

Flynn outed as Putin spy. Fuck-face Drumpf and his "Russia First" agenda are going down. Impeachment is coming, and the future is female.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
archive.is/BKKs2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This. I'm not gonna lie but I used to support Trump, but it feels pretty good to watch him crash and burn now. But seriously, we can't let this guy get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what we can do to stop drumpf?

You still say it, even after he won.

Amazing.

I look forward to two terms.

Even if he is impeached, will not happen anyway, you don't seem to know how your own system work.

>Impeach Trump
>Pence becomes president
>REEEEE WHITE MALE

>Impeach Pence
>Paul Ryan becomes president
>REEEE WHITE MALE

You'd have to go through a lot of impeachments before you'd hit a female.

MEN WITH WARRANTS ON THEIR WAY
THE TRIAL WILL BE ANY DAY

THERE IS NO WAY OUT LEFT FOR YOU
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING JEW

Enemy trolls are here.

It is the will of Soros

CTR/HillShills are trying to cover up Hillary tweeting at her former senior advisor talking about pizzagate and COMET ping pong...

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Hillary that stupid bitch just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate.

Shieeeet

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

This. I'm not gonna lie but I used to support Trump, but it feels pretty good to watch him crash and burn now. But seriously, we can't let this guy get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes.

Why are you defending pedos?

actually they are

you never see a shill use un-PC terms (kike, nigger, mudslime, spic, cracker, faggot etc...)

yeah i see where it says Sup Forums on there yes very conclusive

fuck off crew

Not true - pic related

>even though everyone is anonymous here we must use foreign proxies to throw them off the scent hurr durr

>a ((soros/brock)) organization is as autistic as germanics in explicitly documenting every minute detail

we are notorious for disorganization/chaos, only a fuckin fool documents and outlines the obvious

report shareblue for harassment/bullying/hate speech

>BLUMPFSTERS BTFO
>BLUMPFSTERS BTFO
>BLUMPFSTERS BTFO
>BLUMPFSTERS BTFO

you are gaslighting yourself

it is trolls, I should know, I roleplayed as one during the election all the time because it was easy (You)s

Nice copypasta response shill, I've seen very similar messages in other threads.

Why do you people keep posting here? Do you really want to take over this place that much? Do you have any idea what that would mean for any of you? You fucks will continue to post here and not realize what is being done to you. You cannot take over Sup Forums, but it can take over you.

Get ready for more people, buckos, we are about to get a nice new batch to "poison". I wonder how long these people will last?

>I LARP'd as a shill so ShareBlue isn't on Sup Forums

Just fucking stop already

Link to digest:
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
>Modbro is real, and he actually helped me get my own janitor position on 4/pol/ in the latest application period. We're keeping it low-key right now (strictly just banning people who report leftist threads and stuff like that), but as leftism and cultural marxism start to take hold on 4/pol/, we're going to ramp it up.

archive.is/BKKs2

By completely dedicating ourselves to the idea of a one world government, we will stir the hearts of all people on earth with the hope of a security that can counter any form of competition [a totalitarian approach to combating "totalitarianism"!]. The ‘private citizen’ and individual identity, is obsolete.

Vey, but we never are finished

"The greatest trick the CREW ever pulled was failing to convince the world he didn't exist

Eventually you hit Mattis, and then we get military coup 2: electric boogaloo