Based Greeks

Share inspirational pictures, i'll start with the based ancient Greeks

Other urls found in this thread:

illyria.proboards.com/thread/32302/delphic-maxims-rules-4all-commandments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The walls of Athens reveal the bottom portions of the early sections to be made from gravestones, pavement stones, and building stones. This was due to a scramble by the Athenians to build a wall in time. Themistocles was in the process of securing a peace treaty with the Spartans, just after the defeat of the Persians. One of the terms laid out was that the Athenians were not to build walls around their cities, leaving them open to Spartan invasion. Themistocles dawdled around on his trip to finalise the treaty, spending days around a campfire. All to by time for the Athenians to scramble building a wall out of anything they could, before the Spartans realized what they were doing. You can still see this mad scramble preserved in the walls of Athens.

Is Sup Forums fit?

Do you strive to reach your maximum potential?

The Tauroctony is inspirational to me.

The image of Mithra overcoming the Bull.

The Bull is a Symbol of one of the Archons. Archon means Lord, they are the Rulers or Authorities, the Principalities.

Mithra himself wears the Cap of Liberty as he Slaughters the Bull.

In the Old World a Baal or a Bel was a Lord and they were seen represented as a Bull.

The Symbol of Enlil is the Gugalanna, the Great Bull of Heaven.

Enlil ruled under the Sign of the Bull aka Taurus.

Know how I can tell that isn't a Greek poem?
Because it rhymes in FUCKING ENGLISH.

I've lifted for 4 years in the past and was quite bulky, lately ive switched to martial arts and had to lose some weight and muscle, but otherwise yeah. Ready for another crusade :^)

Alright, you got me :(

We understood the picture the first time, no need to post it 3 fucking times, weirdo

very völkisch

I like this one, based sweden

illyria.proboards.com/thread/32302/delphic-maxims-rules-4all-commandments

Based indeed.

Pretty sure you never read the Epic of Gilgamesh.

*tips horned helmet*

Could be my next book, just finished An Astronauts guide to life on earth by chris hadfield.

what did he mean by this?

Diogenes = most based Greek

Agis was a Spartan King, the Spartans of all people valued brevity quite highly. This was probably meant to disprove the Athenians assertion.