KILLERY TWEET CONFIRMS: FLYNN SACKED DUE TO PIZZAGATE

Flynn & son were too close to taking down DC pedo & canabalism ring.

This is the second Trump admin personnel to be taken down for asking too many questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
clintonfoundation.org/blog/tag/australia
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"PIZZATARD"/
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU
pastebin.com/jmwR1q7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bymp

Bymp bymp bymp

>cannibalism

Jesus christ that's even worse.

Did she think this public statement would actually make Pizzagate go away? Is she really so out of touch that she thinks telling people "don't think about this!" will cause people to obey? Human nature is to question everything and do what you were told not to do.

Bymping

she doesn't think anything, this tweet was made by an intern who will probably commit suicide by impaling themself with a piece of rebar within 36 hours

>body parts found in 5 black bags in 5 different dumpsters spread around town
>coroners rule it a suicide

Mods deleted the last thread I made on this, so Godspeed. Don't let this die.

wtf is this

It's art, you dumb goy.

CTR/HillShills are trying to cover up Hillary tweeting at her former senior advisor talking about pizzagate and COMET ping pong...

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Hillary that stupid bitch just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate.

Streisand effect my dudes

how do we know it's because of pizzagate?
and what is the official reason?

Not in the mood for the goy crap.

Those videos from last night, whether it was Podesta, some random guy, fake, or real, mad my blood boil.

When will people get serious about this stuff or has the degeneracy spiral gone so far, that people don't care about pedos messing with kids anymore?

Bumping for visibility

>art
Like the art in Tony's basemen- I mean house?

a PG rated image of a pedophile meme.

Check out some of John Podesta's art and you'll understand the context.

Flynn tweeted about it a while back. The guy she's referring to said what goes around COMETs around, as in Comet Ping Pong.

She is implying he got fired over mentioning pizzagate.

You realize it's a fairly serious thing to think someone is involved in a child pedo ring. It's not just something like saying the wrong football team is cool.

Bump

Are you fucking retarded? Your logic is sucks.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

If they're innocent then they have nothing to worry about.
Sure innocents get locked up all the time, but when you have as much money as they do, plenty more resources to prove they're right.

But they're not innocent. The evidence of guilt far outweighs the innocence, and until they stand trial I will not rest.

Please shut the hell up, whether you're a CTR shill or just a troll.

calm down you dumb goy

>What is kuru?
>Where does it originate? (hint: Papua New Guinea)
>Where does Clinton Foundation also have its orphanaries? (hint: Papua New Guinea)
>Why does Hillary have spasm, hysterical unprovoked laughter and cysts in her mouth?
>

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
clintonfoundation.org/blog/tag/australia

that's a shill. I've seen the EXACT same post multiple times before

There has to be a mole inside her circle. No way anyone actually thought that was a good idea to retweet.

Are they dead?

Having studied the shit out of pizzagate, I'm gonna call that bullshit. Tony's the only one who'd consider that. Comet's strictly bdsm, which is bad enough for a six year old.

you're late to the party guys
>t-this is nothing h-haha
>as if there really was a pedo ring among elites
>such larpers Sup Forums
Where are the pooinloo shills, at least they know how to write in proper English.

I don't know what they're trying to prove. Even my Mom knows Pizzagate is for real now. You can't contain something this scandalous.

>Why did Hillarys personal doctor got fired and his career ruined after saying her symptoms do not match to official diagnostics?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/

At this point the evidence is starting to get so damning if you don't believe at the very least that the elites have a diddling ring, then you are bluepilled.

But most likely all of it is true. The spirit cooking, the cannibalism, the rituals. My perception of reality has changed so much in the last few years, nothing would surprise me at this point.

She isn't going away isn't she?

Bill Clinton actually went to Epstein's Pedo Island and ditched secret service to do it. That's not even debatable.

I don't agree with the weirder shit, but I am convinced that the Clinton Foundation is a front for human trafficking. It may go up to Soros even.

PIZZAGATE IS A HOAX PROPOGATED BY FAT BASEMENT DWELLERS

TRUMP WON, STOP YOU FAKE NEWS LARPING

honestly feel for the guy, i have a feeling hes going to lose his new giant awesome office since its owned by disney (was the old club penguin office)

This has nothing to do with election bullshit.

you're doing it wrong

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"PIZZATARD"/

i've been researching, archiving, and documenting since the first post made on pol about pizzagate.

it has to be the most shilled topic i have EVER seen.

godspeed anons

Dude.
This bitch needs to go.

m8, what do you think they do to people after they rape them? Just pat them on the head and send them back to society?

Letting them live would be too many loose ends that would jeopardize their careers. The only way to 100% ensure they don't talk is to kill them.

I have a hard time believing that the Pizzagate participants have so much leverage.
I thought that with Trump in office things would change.
I'm concerned about that firing, more about the grip that those people have on the US than about the geopolitical consequences of that resignation.

>There's no such thing a jidf or ctr
>nevermind the money spent on these efforts

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

Sure, but I doubt they dance around the bodies for baal. All I was saying.

Link to archive? I saw the one you posted hut I figured that was just the pizzatard thing. Got a few friends who are tech savvy and interested, but didn't want to link random Sup Forums threads.

>pastanigger shills
Those are obvious proxies, there's only like one of them known to be lurking Sup Forums, and he rarely shows up anyway
pls no bully

There's millions of conspiracy theories that get ignored.

The reason why so many elites are reacting to and making journalists push narratives about 'pizzagate' is because they want to discredit notions of pedophilia in politics.

The way that politicians are controlled as figureheads is because they are filmed raping children and the footage is held as collateral. That's been proven in the UK and Belgium. It was covered up with the sandusky ring.

They are still protected:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU

They are allowed to still walk around freely. Holy Shit...it looks like they wont be any prosecution.

>20 years from now Flynn comes out with a book about a pedophile ring he tried to uncover and gets treated like every other general that came forward with UFO information.

I can already see it. He'll be the loony general, dismissed from office and therefore discredited.

Nice try shill

Where did the leaked video come from? holy shit mates

all of the criminal elites will die soon , give it a decade or less in mystical circumstances.

my digits confirm.

Have you seriously somehow never heard of Bohemian Grove?

Just remember that the pizza place is a complete smoke screen. It's a defense mechanism. There is a pedo ring, but the pizza place is meant to distract. Alefantis entire role is to take the heat and get paid, and his saving grace is that he's not involved in the actual kidnapping or sexual stuff. He's meant to take the entire blunt of the PR campaign. He's meant to make it all seem bat shit insane. Even the instagram shit, it was all planned. These people know how to get away with this. This isn't going to be easy, even for entire states.

She's taking the piss out of Flynn and Flynn Jr because they believed in pizzagate

Indirectly she's mocking everyone who believes in it, i.e. you.

Why are you all so stupid that you don't realise this?

Witnessed

what's crazy is that everyone's talking about it now, like my family young and old. People I know for a fact aren't on Sup Forums are talking about this big time. Liberals and conservatives on facebook. This is getting big.

I wonder why ctr is so focused here when this story is already starting to get big on conservative and some liberal facebook groups. It's too late to stop people from at least asking innocent questions about the story

their best bet at this story going away was keeping it contained in reddit/Sup Forums but it's starting to hit facebook, and everyone knows once something hits facebook it's game over.

even if it isn't real they are going to have a hard time making this story go away.

Just waiting for a more concrete tie to that shit before saying it outright.

I remember kuru from Scrubs.

LARPing takes precedence over thinking, user.

Don't you know that Hillary is in fear for her life, is days from being arrested and has already been stopped from fleeing the country once already?

That's why she's making fun of the whole thing on twitter. Because she's terrified and Sessions is going to arrest her anytime now.

I'm glad this arrogant bitch lost. I hope she runs and loses again in 2020.

Trump has forsaken us

Streisand Effect.

Their only play is to keep their mouth shut so the story dissolves of its own accord and people get bored.

They are making the classic mistake of getting triggered and defensive and making it look like they have something to hide. So it's causing people to get suspicious.
And I highly doubt it's 12D chess on their part. They know people are starting to wake up.

Videos?
What videos?

Checked. Praise Kek.

100% PROOF PIZZAGATE IS REAL

pastebin.com/jmwR1q7M

Here ya go my dude. Its what I got saved... where I left off. I literally started having digestion and depression problems after digging into it so much. Whats there is there though.

The funny thing is, this is what Sup Forumstards ACTUALLY believe

oh thanks user
welp, pack it up guys, if she mocks it on twitter surely she has nothing to fear
how about you slit your wrists and watch the blood slowly spill around?

b-but larping

>too close
lol that's some grade a doubling down on your idiocy

daily reminder that pizzagate isn't real.

Praise Kek. Blessed digits, brother.

Like flies.

that is physically revolting after you realize what it is

And don't share them please, i just want to know what they were about. Was it bad? Creepy?

Is there a zip somewhere with the incriminating pics like these?

Thanks fag. It's appreciated.
Cool pic for your time

the body parts were also raped

I'm a #cruzmissle now

It's not real it is "art", its actually made from bread.

I don't think you quite understand. I KNOW it's true, because an FBI insider said so. What more could you want?

I mean he was an anonymous poster on this board where people regularly claim to know super secret conspiracies and know huge events that lead nowhere and never happen, and he had no evidence of being an FBI insider. But I know everything he said is true because it fits in with what I want. And if you don't believe that then I guess you're just a paid shill.

What the fuck.

A guy who sounds exactly like john podesto beating or threatening a clearly terrified child.

Daily reminder from Denmark that Pizzagate is real.

>mfw I was one of the British 'shills' in those threads

You should learn the difference between a shill and a troll.

Good times though, was fun fucking with you all.

once I saw the handkerchief "map" email in the podesta archive I knew it was real

There is simply no way to explain this without some kind of code, and the pics at comet pizza make it clear.

Anyone who disbelieves this is in abject denial.

SHADILAY

Moloch is incredibly fucked. Sessions is coming. Trump should appoint Gowdy special prosecutor. The wrath of god will be brought down with such force, they'll never recover. We might be on the edge of a turning point in reality.

You tinfoil gaylords are hilarious. If she were really part of a pedo ring that is close to getting busted, you really think she would tweet this? Srsly?

Playing dominoes on cheese was weird as fuck too.

What and the flying fuck is this?

Yes. She's not that bright.

I hate you. Nothing to do with the topic of the thread. You suck asshole and I hope your depression gets worse.