Ethnical War in France

It's happening for 10 days now.
Niggers and Arabs are waging war in Paris. Avoid this place for travel, it's at your own risk. Airport is rebel controlled. Authorities acknowledged they let 15.000 djihadists back from Aleppo, Syria entering into the country. ( "bring the boys back home" french president Hollande Said, when Syrian and Russian armies proposed to slaughter the djihadists at the liberation of Aleppo. France insisted to get them back in Paris ).

youtube.com/watch?v=ad8kMoQ9Ozo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8tqn73qsfc
youtube.com/watch?v=b_KBnY-2F4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religion of peace

#NotAllMuslim

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with experts in guerrilla warfare, with men who are the best, with guns, with knives, with their bare hands. Men who've been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather. In Paris their job is to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition.

SOON.
Not that soon, but sooner than expected.

So, apparently some police put a stick into some niggers ass. I'm no expert, but is this really how you deal with this situation?

Car insurance must be fucking expensive in the the banlieue's

I know Paris is a beautiful city plenty of history but if you want to save your country, Paris need to be nuked.

gibs repartition white boi

Before the incident, the nigger's name was Théo. Now it's ThéO.

Frankly, most people here don't give a shit about this dindu's anal devastation, but rumour has it that we are heading towards some 2005-like scenario.
The more they chimp out, the more votes LePen will get. Good for us.

Good. If it last 3 month we will have our first female president.

You won't get any compensation from ANY insurrance if your car is damaged in these areas.

These areas are actually listed as war zones by the insurance companies. I am not making this up.

Shit, mate, i'm genuinely feel sorry for you. France is the only western european country i don't want to get glassed. How could we fix this fuckery.

They could have killed 'em all, they could've killed you. On the internet you're the law, out there in the town it's them. Don't push it! Don't push it or they'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

NIgger wanted to fuck France, but France fucked them first

You can't insure a car in the invaded areas

So just the same as house in flooding area that can't be insured against flooding

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y8tqn73qsfc

Based B2L made a good video on the subject, sadly, no english subs available at the moment.

yeah, my uncle lives just outside of paris and he says shit is deteriorating so fast he hardly leaves his apartment anymore.... vive la farce

Vey OP
Who could take advantage of that mess?

Not true. But it will cost you a lot of money.
And you will have to change of insurance compagny each time it gets burnt or stolen.

>Who could take advantage of that mess?

My fiance is in France eith my mom and sister for a lite bachelorette party. Should I be worried?

Very, I hear they are ravaging assholes with batons, they might even use the same one the nigger got! (Only if she's lucky ;))

killing arabs, niggers and jews?

As long as they're not in Paris they should be fine

After the revolution I'm headed to Paris, cheap dead sand nigger land.

The riot isn't in Paris Célestin.

The riots are in the surbubs. Paris is fine for now

KEK WILL

No as long as they don't go in a no-go zone. The monkeys don't spread out of their territories. (of course the entire city of Paris is a no-go zone)

Riots are not taking place in Paris. Paris is just surrounded by riots, that's different.

SeeThe whole area in and around Paris is a shithole. Riots are not the only problem. Roma, niggers and shitskins are everywhere in these parts.

what happened in 2005?

They better not destroy any historic buildings...

No. My fiance and her yoga instructor are in France right now, they are telling me that everything is fine.

Paris should be glassed and tranformed into a giant golf course desu.

if there Will be war, we Will secure gallia again

Huge riots, thousands of cars burned, some people died
Paris is fine. I never got robbed in 20 years. You just have to pay attention.

> Everything is fine honey, me and Treyshawn are just going to the Eiffel tower now to do yoga
Never change cuck

2 niggers were to have their IDs checked by policemen, they ran away before it could happen. The tried hiding in a building that housed a power transformer. They fried. Ethnic riots came after.

Guillotine time again... soon.

>italian military
>good
That was a long time ago mario

underrated post :D

I have no doubt you have adapted to live in a hostile environment. Really. But people from another country might not be so careful, especially if they have preconceived idea about the good nature of our "allogènes"

The thing is, most of the real jobs and good universities/engineering schools are in Paris.

That's juocy as fuck but I am gonna need a source Hans

Fug, some family friends are in Paris right now, rip.

Did De Gaulle really cuck your older generation so badly that this type of shit can happen? When I went to Paris I was shocked at how many nonwhites there were

>You just have to pay attention.
This is the problem. In civilized areas of the world, you don't have to "pay attention". Paris is a fucking shithole, definitely not the worst of France, but a shithole nonetheless.

BOYCOTT PARIS
>BOYCOTT PARIS
BOYCOTT PARIS
>BOYCOTT PARIS
BOYCOTT PARIS
>BOYCOTT PARIS
BOYCOTT PARIS
>BOYCOTT PARIS
BOYCOTT PARIS
>BOYCOTT PARIS
BOYCOTT PARIS
>BOYCOTT PARIS

youtube.com/watch?v=b_KBnY-2F4Y

Giscard/Pompidou, not De Gaulle

Guillotine Hollande you cucks

ah nanterre, c'est la ou j'ai achete du shit au lycee. c'etait vraiment la cite...

Paris rn super rare live shot downtown New Mecca screenshot/praise KEK

Why do ruskies have such a hard on for frenchies? Some romantic notion of the Tsar speaking france or something?

Pic related is Anglo invention of the day.

It's still time to use it, but when the time will come there won't be enough for eveyone.

>Giscard/Pompidou
What did they do? I'm just trying to understand recent french history that led to this

Why? Just because it is shit now doesent mean it wanst great once, it is a beautiful city(parts of it)

>Hollande Said, when Syrian and Russian armies proposed to slaughter the djihadists at the liberation of Aleppo. France insisted to get them back in Paris
How tolerant.

ARE THEY STILL GOING?

this is normal

you can live with it

Uprising when? How many French men are still uncucked? You didn't fuck around in Algeria.

>New Mecca
>Khamenei poster
poor choice my fellow vegetation flag

What does that picture mean?

Yes
Riot happening last night

>experts
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

top kek

Based leaf

Eat things that would make a billy goat puke.

Decades ago, one of our Mystics calles Marie Jahenny predicted that France will go through a 5 years long war because of shitskins invading us. For some reason, the Russian forces will make some army tourism for a while and bomb Paris real hard.

This map sums up the forseen conflict.

Band up with some whites and create some home defence.
10 days is fucking insane, riots in Poland are fucking picnics compared to this.

please source me

Is there a map of Paris showing which ares are under state control and which are not?

Seriously? This is not that violent you know ...
Mostly, it's just some cars and garbage burned (10-20 cars burned by night, in 2005, there were 1 400 (!!) cars burned in only one night in all France)

>sweden
also

Just hypthetically speaking.

If someone were to drop Pigmeat and Pig blood onto a muslim riot (let's say from a helicopter), would that stop the riot or would it make them go even more retard?

time to kick out all niggers and muds to france and close the border.

Just wait till some google dies, you will get 2005 again.

No that nothing
It will escalated, if there are one death (almost happened 3 day ago, child were almost burned to death during cars burned)

More pictures and video of the aftermath where police stand around with their guns out doing nothing after the criminals run away and hide, gosh, that sucks.

And will you win in the end according to the prophecy?

Regroupement familial (immigrants that were shilled for by big construction companies to keep wages low could now bring their families) and changes in the french national bank, basically the beginning of our naitonal debt

Godspeed France, into the dustbin of history you go. When cuck Macron is elected your fate will be sealed. We will read about your once great nation in the history books, like ancient rome or the greeks, or the spartans, now.... just a country of subhumans continuing their barbaric and uncivilised ways.

The time to call for help is now.
Persuade your politicians to call for an armed militia to save you. You dont have long. We are waiting.

Goodbye.

Fuck you frogs. 10 years ago i was in yurop with some friends and they went to Paris, i took a flight from Madrid To Frankfurt just to avoid France.

Many will die, but not a single shitskin will remain on french soil. France will get a new start and won't be a major world power anymore. Christianity will prevail again.

Time to dust off the guillotine, sharpen the blade, and drop heads until france is a white christian nation again.

Still sounds like a good outcome, we'll support you French-bro.

Opération Ronces when ?

>hungary
>relevant
That was a long time ago gabor

we'll help you rebuild just exterminate the aliens thoroughly
added plus of such a conflict will be the demise of all things cuck in your nation

Looks like a fucking warzone.

This is what happens when you bring foreigners into your country who have nothing but utter contempt for you and everything you stand for. Take notes, liberals.

Literally in the middle of the 18ème right now. I saw a chopper and that's all

Frenchbros...when I go to France, I want to be surrounded by French people and their culture.

I don't go to France to be surrounded by fucking muslims and their culture.

#allmuslims :^)

Look France is a Muslim country now, deal with it. Best bakery in the quart is run by a Tunisian dude

Whatever the cost, we will drive these unholy invaders from our lands. God with us.

kek

I lived in that shithole for 10 years. Learned German, moved to Munich and never looked back.

The funniest thing is that every new years 10.000s of cars burn in France, thousands in Paris. Nobody speaks about it because they fear that even more cars will burn next time. Imagine if there were 1000 cars burning in Munich one evening.

Better tell them to avoid the cops or they may get sodomized.