Anyone feel like they are being monitored by spooks?

Anyone feel like they are being monitored by spooks?

>july 2016 -find a road works construction sign planted on our front porch
>dad mentions telephone cutting off when discussing sensitive political matters with relatives
>unlisted phone number calling several times a every day last summer then going dead when answering
>just today, dad says our driveway has been cleared of snow, no one in the family did it nor family friend he drank with earlier in the day

I'm not schizophrenic, this is all very real. Anyone else have a feeling they are being watched? Any strange experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung
news.nationalpost.com/g00/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm not schizophrenic

i got news for you

WATCH OUT OP, THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

My Internet connection keeps cutting out while I'm in Pizzagate threads. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

sometimes i sincerely think the more 'badthink' my posts are, the more fucking ROAD SIGNS and STORE FRONTS i have to click on to post

probably good idea too lay off Sup Forums for a bit

The phone line gets cut.Yet the internet isn't when you're at Sup Forums lol
Or i dunno maybe the canadian police is simply bored to shit

Do you really think you can call in a Russian airstrike without being watched by several intelligence services?

>it never happened to me therefore this stuff never happens

Fucking normie scum, I swear..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

lel

Unless you're a dumb nigger its probably nothing

Thats what I told myself until yesterday's accident, some stranger shoveled our driveway while I was at school, my father even called his friend who said he didnt do it. That's how (((they))) fuck with you.

>cleared your driveway out of the blue
>complains

My dad clears some neighbhours driveways too sometimes just to play with his big snowblower

I've cleared other people's driveways before desu. Sorry if it spooked them kek was just trying to be neighborly

You live in a police state that pays people to suppress dissent online.

You can get investigated for being white and proclaiming your right to exist.

Be mindful of your reality lad. It's worse in Canada than the soviet union - they don't even give you free heating for your home. It was the one perk of communism in Germany.

T. East German.

m8 you don't understand my situation, we are not close friends with anyone on the street, besides the job was half-assed and after some investigation we concluded it was likely done with a shovel. I'm really confused and starting to consider ayylmaos as a plausible explanation.

>Thats what I told myself until yesterday's accident, some stranger shoveled our driveway while I was at school, my father even called his friend who said he didnt do it. That's how (((they))) fuck with you

It is called Zersetzung.

They do it in Canada.

Zersetzung

>actics employed under Zersetzung generally involved the disruption of the victim's private or family life. This often included psychological attacks, such as breaking into homes and subtly manipulating the contents, in a form of gaslighting – moving furniture, altering the timing of an alarm, removing pictures from walls or replacing one variety of tea with another. Other practices included property damage, sabotage of cars, purposely incorrect medical treatment, smear campaigns including sending falsified compromising photos or documents to the victim's family, denunciation, provocation, psychological warfare, psychological subversion, wiretapping, bugging, mysterious phone calls or unnecessary deliveries, even including sending a vibrator to a target's wife. Usually, victims had no idea that the Stasi were responsible. Many thought that they were losing their minds, and mental breakdowns and suicide could result.

>unlisted phone number calling several times a every day last summer then going dead when answering
>mfw i get this phone call once a day, just stays silent until i say hello, then it hangs up.

Yeah, the ayy lmaos are clearing your driveway of snow.

>she hasn't heard of the driveway fairies

Wait why the fuck would they shovel your driveway for you? I hope they don't get really bad and start doing your laundry too.

Get fuckin cameras. I've heard noises and female shouts outside my window. Only way for me to hear them that close is if they were in my yard or in my patio. When I went to look, my dog who was out there at the time kept looking in the direction of my window and practically knocked me over trying to get in.

Spooky shit.

This is nothing. My entire reegion has been blocked here lately. Very suspicious.

They got bored of traveling the galaxy... and doing literally anything else.

This is something Karl Pilkington would say. Thanks for the kek

In east germany they would steal your socks if you were a dissident.

It is about breaking your mind and making you mentaly ill.

You don't catch fack uness over the target OP. Keep on keeping on.

>One great advantage of the harassment perpetrated under Zersetzung was that its subtle nature meant that it was able to be plausibly denied. This was important given that the GDR was trying to improve its international standing during the 1970s and 80s, especially in conjunction with the Ostpolitik of West German chancellor Willy Brandt massively improving relations between the two German states.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung

This.

He could be. But he lives in a country that uses zersetzung, so we can never be sure.

buddy.

Well I get the only sneaking in and moving things around or stealing small, insignificant items to fuck with your head. But shoveling your driveway just seems like some kind of good Samaritan action.

>But shoveling your driveway just seems like some kind of good Samaritan action.

The stasi moved my mom's couch and inflated by uncles car tires to fuck with them. We found this out after that wall collapsed.

it doesn't seem good when it happens to you. It is meant to be a violation and OP does feel violated.

Yes, Canada is a police state, we're just very good at hiding it as "hate speech legislation" and other 1984 tier euphemisms. If there is such a thing as dissent in this cucked shithole then I'm one of its leaders.

re-read the thread

I unironically witnessed 2-3 bright orange UFOs a few years back, shit was straight out of Area51, and other people saw it too since its in MUFON's yearly sightings report (so no schizophrenia here)

The law they use to justify messing with dissenters is call Bill C-51. It authorizes active measures to be used against dissenters or potential dissenters.

I am not joking comrade, you can google this Bill c-51.

>But he lives in a country that uses zersetzung
proofs?

I have posted proofs.

The bill-51 says 'terrorists'. Terrorist is what we called dissenters in soviet union. That and 'saboteurs.'

Canada is a bad place. Everyone from soviet union who went there that I know has left. All the signs are there.

>dad discussing sensitive political matters

Is your father a foreign diplomat?

Should I be scared? I really really hope it was just a good samaritan action, after all my dad was in the house when it happened so I don't understand how he didnt hear the shoveling. At any rate I will probably cease my online "dissent", everything I ever posted on this website was satire (that's right Illuminati, you can stop it now)

Mods just deleted another Pedogate thread, you're not going to find info on spooks in a compromised board.

Everything not in favour of more police and mre immigrants us dangerous to discuss openly.

To be aganst immigration is racist. Rasism is illegal. You won't go to jail but someone will call your employer and tell them you are a racist. if they don't fire you they are racist and their cutomers get called and told they are buying from a 1488 aryan pureblood hammerskin racist.

This. mods are kid diddling faggots with no sense.

Yep, so it begins
>be me
>be at home
>hear someone struggling at front door trying to open it
>open door to two sandniggers
>one old and the other young
>they leave
>be at work
>see hawk nosed arab lurking around store and peering obsessively into windows
>does this for ten minutes
>i hide from his sight
>he then moves to the other side and lurks for ten minutes
>disappears
sometimes i wonder if i triggered isis with one of my blogs. Theres more to it from there

>Should I be scared?

No.

You cannot let them make you scared.

The 'little men' like you brought down the soviet union. All you have to do is keep being you. Do it for long enough and we win.

You are the good guy. All you have to do is keeping being the good guy.

And don't forget: Triggering the commies is fun. Never miss a chance.

and they keep going down, i was in one like 20 minutes ago and it went down so i looked and found another, then it went down too

>tfw no one cares enough about you to secretly gang stalk you.
Why even live?

Not only are you paranoid, but you're lying to yourself and us in your gay thread because you know damn right that your shitty phone doesn't cut out when your dad is discussing "sensitive political matters". It just sounds so fucking stupid

Wow a construction sign
Wow the snow was shoveled by mystery leaf

>GRANDMA! GRAN! MA! I SWEAR THIS CITY IS OVERRUN WITH THE SLANT EYE... WHAT WHAT I SAID THE.. CITY.. IS
. OVER.. RUN... WITH FUCKI...
*click*

Oh shit muh spooks

LOL!! my captcha contained a tim hortons as a store front... oh shit son

You're right, and I'm the kind of person to double down when challenged, but at the same time I don't want to get polonium'd and lose my life over online posts.

you typed all that.

Yes

It's too late. You may be already in system for active measures and no way to get out of it. You have to double-down.

I doubled down. My family doubled down. My friends doubled down and we won.

Where is Sovet Union now? It's dead and we killed it.

Often when I post pro-Trump/Anti-leftist stuff on the Finnish equivalent of Sup Forums my internet connection goes down for like 30 minutes.

The shilling is real

You're right im csis and we call this guys dad sometimes and hang up for the luls but when he starts to dicsuss the NDP with his half-brother that's where we draw the line

Op: watch for 'delivery' van in 8 minutes

You typed all that

Internet clicking off on multiple devices.

When I'm on the phone (land line) and someone else calls, brief series of rapid beeps, indicating that (((someone))) is listening in. I name the Jew almost every phone call, but it is a fact that the NSA monitors everyone. What a surprise when a guy they're watching is able to commit an act of terrorism, they're monitoring hundreds of millions of people, need more of our money to sort through all these records but the only terrorists they're gonna call out will serve a political purpose. Still no action on (((the perpetrators))) of 9/11, and there won't be.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Yeah this is the police. They are pinging your phone to see where you are at certain times of the day, clean your house NOW because you only have a few weeks max. t. had house raided in 2009, they are also required by law to scope out your house immediately before the raid for the officer saftey. They did this the night before for me.

Don't worry. They have bigger fish ti fry. I used to post on stormfront (800 posts) but dropped it because it was too conservative for me and i haven't had problems yet aside from the aforementioned

I have to admit, the phone line cutting seems like the result of paranoia in my dad, but the rest I can attest is normal. Do you think its normal to get called a few times a day every day with no one at the other end of the line? The construction sign could have been a prank by neighbors but I'm in good standing with them. See this

Then again the government knows i'm just a retard

They aren't calling a landline it's a cellphone I guarantee it. The OPP used this technique on me in 2009, they pinged my phone (call and don't answer/don't hang up) several times a day and night to find out where I was.

If this happens to you clean house ASAP because it was two weeks max before they raided my house.

I'm pretty sure people know my thoughts

I really wish more people would read this shit because knowing so would have saved me $100k+ and a year in prison.

What did you do anyway?

What the hell did you so?

If you are doing anything illegal they really are out to get you. If you have anything illegal in your house get that shit out immediately but know that the local dump probably has a bolo for your tag. They have dozens on their police list at any given moment.

Fake and gay

>What did you do anyway?

Having 'wrong' beliefs.

>I'm not schizophrenic, this is all very real
Nobody's gonna doubt that any of that is real. Because it's completely fucking unremarkable and means nothing, implies nothing, doesn't even fucking hint at it.

If you commit it to memory, never mind get paranoid about it then yes you are a fucking nutter.

Yeah. Barney the dinosaur keeps touching me while I try to sleep...it's so wrong...but I can't help but blush and feel tingly...I always push him back but he doesn't stop and eventually I pull him towards me. Really weird...in a fun way.

Drugs and property. Nothing like this. There were obvious as shit signs they were setting me up for a raid such as letting me off doing something stupid in my car a week before, canvassing my street more than normal, sitting outside my house the night before the raid, and pinging my house several times a day for two or three weeks before.

If something isn't right clean house immediately, if you can't get it off your property stuff it in a car because they need a separate warrant for it and rarely apply for it. If you have nothing illegal in your house then sit and wait, no sense worrying because there is nothing you can do.

You typed all that.

pinging my cellphone*

It happened for a while then it stopped. I'm not doing anything illegal save for being a thought criminal and being too nosy on the interwebs.

Do you use your real name?

You missed the 'last summer' part of the OP before you went off on your mental adventure about phone pingng.

Canada's corrupt to an unknown degree of spookers

I have nothing illegal just soviet and nazi memorabilia because i'm a dirty edgelord (which aren't illegal).

My great grandfather, and his father before him, were some of the top freemasons in the world, and their knowledge of the world's string-tuggers has been passed down.

Whenever I Masonposted, and educated low-end freemason duds pretending they knew their shit, the phone would ring, but there would be nobody on the other end.

This only happened in my old house, has stopped since I moved out.

My father used to recieve open death threats from the highest freemasons when he got too gloaty.

The police don't care about thought crimes and unless they think you're a terrorist would simply come to your door and ask you. I know this for a fact.

Btw we have some of the loosest speech rules on the planet, the only criminal speech is promoting genocide there hasn't been a charge in 22 years and the attorney general has to approval all charges personally. Essentially don't ever advocate genocide without fitting the exceptions (religious, believed to be true, socitetal benefit, etc). There also is case law in Alberta that shows that internet forums are not a 'public place' therefor it's quite likely even promoting genocide is protected by the private citizen clause in section 319-21 of the criminal code.

tl:dr unless you've been shopping for ammonium nitrate and aks you have nothing to worry about.

sup MI5

No really i am top spy

OP: The phone thing is the only mildly strange thing, and that could be explained any number of ways. Could be as simple as a mistyped number in a corporate phone system or something of that nature.

If you could find videotape of the person who shovelled your driveway, what do you think you would see?

You'll find people here that will gladly try to make you more paranoid but... a construction sign out of place?.. nah dude

No idea what your talking about...
That wasn't me...

You should shoot your PM in the crotch with a small caliber bullet.

Yeah they're watching.

Cops are outside my door.

We truly are the wittiest posters.

They could have called it off who knows police get their resources redirected all the time. If someone is calling your cellphone no name, no number, repeatedly, not hanging up and producing nothing but dead air then it's probably the police. I'm only sharing my experiences because if someone warned me i'd be much better off than I am now.

People don't fully understand how invested police are in their jobs, how close they are to each other, and how technologically savvy most of them are.

>cover blown, remain calm

>Ayys traveled through multiple dimensions to shovel snow off driveways

Kawaii as fuck

What drugs and what kind of property?

No I only post here, and my faceberg account is a pseudonym

That's what I keep telling myself but I may have rattled the deep state by being too woke. Keep in mind the UN made a report on Sup Forums and an american presidential campaign led a crusade against us, everyone posting here is on some intelligence agency's list.

>

M8, that flag....

It's unversally known as a shill flag. If there s a status quo, the poster with that flag supports it vehemently. And probably fucks ladyboys.

What could you have done that would warrant being monitored? I mean any more than the average Sup Forumsack?

Unless you're advocating genocide without a valid excuse there literally isn't any criminal hatespeech in Canada, you used to be able to be sued under Section 13 of the Human Rights Act but Harper got rid of that loophole.

news.nationalpost.com/g00/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/

Your id.

Ze Jews.

Consent

(3) No proceeding for an offence under this section shall be instituted without the consent of the Attorney General"

(There hasn't been a case approved in 22 years and he got off)

-----

Defences

(3) No person shall be convicted of an offence under subsection (2)

(a) if he establishes that the statements communicated were true;

(b) if, in good faith, the person expressed or attempted to establish by an argument an opinion on a religious subject or an opinion based on a belief in a religious text;

(c) if the statements were relevant to any subject of public interest, the discussion of which was for the public benefit, and if on reasonable grounds he believed them to be true; or

(d) if, in good faith, he intended to point out, for the purpose of removal, matters producing or tending to produce feelings of hatred toward an identifiable group in Canada.

-----

This is why me saying gas the kikes race war now on Sup Forums isn't criminal. I wish more Canadians would simply read the criminal code instead of listening to the kikes on TV.

Start answering with "I know it's you", heavy breathing or laughter. Just any old shit to see if you can get a reaction!

You're literally fucking clinically schizophrenic.

Why should anyone waste time and ressources to observe you? You're not only paranoid but also narcissistic.