www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/02/13/the-cia-really-is-out-to-get-general-flynn/#comments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dialogue_in_Hell_Between_Machiavelli_and_Montesquieu
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama

>ICE conducted 133,551 removals of individuals apprehended in the interior of the U.S.

>ICE conducted 235,093 removals of individuals apprehended along our borders while attempting to unlawfully enter the U.S.

Trump

>at this rate (600 weekly) we are set for 31,200 removals of individuals apprehended in the interior of the U.S.

Total and complete failure.

Hello.

Please repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Awooooo~

>tfw to intelligent to fall for trump, pence & flynn's ruse

filter Argentina by flag

Is this guy still trying to shitpost?

First for anime girls.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. Trump has the chance to be our Augustus but (((they))) aren't going to give up without a fight. I can't believe people thought it'd be so easy.

Trump needs to make sure his loyalists are safe moving forward. Bannon and Miller the last two. KAC is also loyal but kooky. I still believe that Paul Manafort will return at some point to clean house.

Awoo

Just wait for the Spicing.

AWOO

the argie and the stinky gypsy are annoying as hell

they are here every day all day

who is the LEAST popular cabinet member amongst the rest of the cabinet?

Reminder to filter Argies on sight.

Would the left prefer we go to war with Russia? That'd prove Trump isn't in Putin's pocket right?

They better be careful what they wish for.

Did Trudeau go back to Canada?

That's sad

Those Obama numbers are awful

I felt sick hearing this shit

Why did he resign? He didn't break any laws, nor did the President want him gone. Flynn was loyal all through the campaign just to last just 2 fucking weeks

is 'the man in the high castle' worth watching? i saw the trailer and it seems kinda boring. I haven't read the books.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened with Flynn? Wasn't he appointed by Trump?

>loyal
>lies to the President and Vice President

Manafort to replace Priebus as chief of staff

I don't know

I don't think the cabinet have has much interaction with eachother

Don't relpy to Argentina shill

Last night I had a dream that I was eating dinner with a girl, and we were holding hands and stuff. Will I ever get a girlfriend /ptg/? It felt so real and I was so happy.

>Sec of Treas Mnuchin Sworn in 2/13/17
>it's some fucking leaf meeting
i was lied to

Tfw no gf, tfw valentine days... I thought Sup Forums said things would get better if we elected trump...

Awoo is your gf

It's good, they try to portray the Nazis as villains but it backfires and make you wish we lived in that timeline. Obergruppenfuhrer Smith is a great character.

What it comes down to is whether or not there are individuals in our government agencies who are willing to stand up for the country and people. If they hear about an assassination attempt, are they going to come out about it before it happens? If they hear something, will they simply tell AJ and expect people to believe him, or will they take a stand against their own safety to tell the world what is going on? If no one will stand against tyranny, and they allow something to happen to him, then we are too far gone and it is literally time to move out.

Pence wanted him gone.

His job is also to provide the President with accurate info for national security. If he is lying, it limits trust on this.

Reminder the protocols of the learned elders of zion was first published in Russia in the late 1800s. The jews have had a serious grudge against Russians since then.

Obama created more jobs and deported more people than Trump could ever hope for

Molymeme tweeted this last night, don't know if it's worth anything but makes sense if true. "Lying" may be a cover-up for "CIA doesn't like him and is going to cause problems if he doesn't leave"

pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/02/13/the-cia-really-is-out-to-get-general-flynn/#comments

>you have to pay taxes on student loans

Wow, the kikes really have this rigged

So the whole time he was campaigning with Trump was a front? I don't think so

>tow no gf, but gave out a few valentines cards today to female friends
Feels good desu.

>argentina snapped

Trump is the biggest idiot ever. He should not have fired Flynn right now. Should've waited a couple weeks if he was going to do it.

Flynn was basically fired over a cooked up faux scandal and now the media is even more emboldened to attack. Now they're asking if Trump knew about Flynn talking to Russia, even though THAT IS WHAT EVERY FUCKING ADMINISTRATION DOES.

Trump gave this fake scandal legitimacy and now he's going to suffer for it. What a fucking moron.

Even if there were legitimate reasons to fire him, he should've waited. Never give these bloodsuckers an inch.

He should cancel DAPA and DACA immediately or round up 10000 illegals and gas them as a fuck you to the media.

Manafort is in France, bong. You think it's a coincidence that /ourguys/ started winning over there and that the runner up was involved in a conspiracy all of a sudden

who needs a gf when you have us

>tfw one shill ruins everything for everyone
I just want to JoJopost

Because he lied to the VP.

Or because the CIA bullied him out if you prefer the conspiracy route instead.

What happened with the runner-up?

trump needs to clean house and forget about pleasing the left. pleasing them is death by 1000 cuts.

>KAC is also loyal but kooky

Maybe it's the good kind of kooky.

I feel like she'd probably tear somebody's face off if they ever did something to Trump.

The Neocon run ‘deep state’ has now forced Flynn to resign under the idiotic pretext that he had a telephone conversation, on an open, insecure and clearly monitored, line with the Russian ambassador.
And Trump accepted this resignation.

Ever since Trump made it to the White House, he has taken blow after blow from the Neocon-run Ziomedia, from Congress, from all the Hollywood “stars” and even from European politicians. And Trump took each blow without ever fighting back. But now Trump has betrayed us all.

Remember how Obama showed his true face when he hypocritically denounced his friend and pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.? Today, Trump has shown us his true face. Instead of refusing Flynn’s resignation and instead of firing those who dared cook up these ridiculous accusations against Flynn, Trump accepted the resignation. This is not only an act of abject cowardice, it is also an amazingly stupid and self-defeating betrayal because now Trump will be alone, completely alone, facing the likes of Mattis and Pence – hard Cold Warrior types, ideological to the core, folks who want war and simply don’t care about reality.

Again, Flynn was not my hero. But he was, by all accounts, Trump’s hero. And Trump betrayed him.

The consequences of this will be immense. For one thing, Trump is now clearly broken. It took the ‘deep state’ only weeks to castrate Trump and to make him bow to the powers that be. Those who would have stood behind Trump will now feel that he will not stand behind them and they will all move back away from him. The Neocons will feel elated by the elimination of their worst enemy and emboldened by this victory they will push on, doubling-down over and over and over again.

It’s over, folks, the deep state has won.

From now on, Trump will become the proverbial shabbos-goy, the errand boy of the Israel lobby. Hassan Nasrallah was right when he called him ‘an idiot’.

Paul "Here's some Cement Shoes" Manafort at it again

Wtf I thought flynn got cleared by the fbi why did he resign?

Now you know how it feels to be toothpaste

Molyneux also thought that Romney would be SoS. He spends too much time reading cuckservatives and sometimes falls for shill narratives.

It sucks man.

Serb posters used to be across-the-board based, but then CTR developed an affinity for Serbian proxies for some reason, and now I'm suspicious of every serbian flag, even though prior to the election they were all bro-tier.

Because Trump is a weak little pussy and he gave in to the fake media scandal. Fuck him.

turns out runing the presidency is not like running a golf course

I bet he regrets being president now..

TRUMP IS DEPORTING LESS PEOPLE THAN OBAMA

TRUMP IS CREATING LESS JOBS THAN OBAMA

TRUMP JUST FIRED FLYNN

TRUMP IS HIRING JEWS

TRUMP IS HIRING GOLDMAN SACHS EMPLOYEES

TRUMP SAID WALL CONSTRUCTION WOULD START DAY 1... IT'S DAY 26 AND THERE'S NO WALL IN SIGHT

THESE ARE **FACTS**

REMIND ME HOW IS TRUMP THE REAL DEAL?

The official story is that he misled Mike Pence.

Neocons and CIA were out to get him from the start. They are trying ti neuter the Trump regime.

You can actually see how even the shills are emboldened right now. Sucks, but it'll go away soon.

his wife is getting done for taking payments under the table

Go to wikipedia
Type in "General Flynn" and press enter
Receive Benedict Arnold

Thoughts on him?

He looks dorky. I hope he is as competent as he is wealthy.

He shouldn't have allowed Flynn to resign, however, he apparently was adamant.

But you're right. Trump needs to do something drastic today. (((They))) need to be taught a lesson - if one of his goes down, we'll do thrice as much to you.

Fuck off shill.

The lack of side pussy must be killing him.

((You))

>argentina
>white
>falkands not malvinas

>He should cancel DAPA and DACA immediately
This to be honest. I get the feeling he was keeping off of these for now because Obama implied he'd rejoin politics against Trump if they were cancelled.

But considering King Nigger is now actively using his PACs and connections to discredit Trump, he should barrel right through them. Libs won't even whine much because they'll move onto whatever new fake scandal pops up in days.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU COCK SUCKING SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good Argentinas are always welcome. At least you're not Sweden or Germany etc., they don't only have one ruining it for them. Have faith.

Why do they hate Russia so much?

Here's a hint

Reminder that protocols of the elders of zion is actually a ripoff of a french book about Napoleon III

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dialogue_in_Hell_Between_Machiavelli_and_Montesquieu

Read that book, awesome actually.

>pic

Isn't that communism

I honestly don't like him but whatever if Trump likes him then that's all that matters.

shill scum

Probably. She's the type of bitch that'll start fisticuffs before your male friends do. My wife's best friend is like this, completely crazy but extremely loyal.

Don't reply to him.

looks like john oliver

he literally has OCD if you watched the hearings, the guy can't stop doing some funny things whith his mouth

You wasted time typing up all of that shit, and yet you'll have no lasting effect on trumpgen threads, whatsoever. We've seen so many shills, you'll change no minds and no one will even remember you by the next thread.

Julie Pace is a true news whore. I see her on all of the channels. Chtis Wallace loves her.

What is with faggot shills making up walls of text recently?

PS kill yourself

I LOVE that people have no defense for Trump so they try to bring HIllary into the discussion. Face it, Trump is an idiot, Flynn committed treason and has now RESIGNED (pending arrest) and all those security issues Hildog was punished for Trump has done along with much worse (ppl taking pics with the neuclear football, discussing NK at lunch etc.)

Nice shill line.

Reminder shills still desperate to this day to discredit the protocols call it ahoax.

Makes you wonder why that is.

>Well yeah what'd you expect? They can spin whatever they want. But with time and maybe a little bit of Meme Magic, we just push through that lying shit.

I expect them to overreach and be killed for it in short order. They will be taught their limits.

Good read

Thank you

*kicks Trump's office door open*
"So, bigot, you like to grab women? Not on my watch!"
*roundhouse kick, left hook, uppercut*
*Trump's toupe goes flying across the room*
"Stop being a xenophobic, sexist bigot, and fire Mike Flynn today-or else"

Season 1 sucks ass
Season 2 is pretty good
The "book" is closer to a pampflet, just created to make you think about how 1 small Change in history (nazis getting the atomic bomb first) can create a totally different world.
The shows only connection to the book is the setting and some caracter names.
Oh and the man in the high castle.

Season 2 was so good that I'd recomend it.

Are you completely numb to any criticism?

Can the Trump cabinet do no wrong to you? This was a mistake. If anyone had to go its Priebus.

*Trump pats Trudeau on the cheek*
*Trudeau hits the mat*
T.K.O.

you guys don't want a white ethnostate do you?

I think that's a pressure response. When he was reading his own statement at the podium after being sworn in he didn't do it at all.

Everything feels like october again. When will we start winning again. The media is scoring touchdown after touchdown right now. I hope Trump was inspired by Pats.

Drumpf btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6WKOJDzuI

It's just low energy spamming.

>a fucking frog

How much do ShariaBlue employees make?