I don't know why i even voted for him. Sup Forums tricked me into thinking he wasn't racist...

I don't know why i even voted for him. Sup Forums tricked me into thinking he wasn't racist. Now you can just look at the Muslim-ban

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Blumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Shareblue, yer not even trying anymore.

I will never forgive myself for voting for Drumpf... I'm still shaking.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

nice try shill, next time use a proxy or everyone will know you're faking
sage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The shills have woken from their nightly slumber

More scandals in one month than 8 years of Obama. What a dumpster fire this administration is turning out to be. It is clear that the Democrats are the party of integrity in this nation.

Former is poland,latter is britbong,me can't roleplay.

You forgot to setup your proxy.

Could you be more obvious?

You are either baiting for (you)s or actual CTR.

I wonder who actually posted this...

>CTR Shills not knowing how into American proxies.

Can you fucks at least try for fucks sake? Saged and hidden. Fuck off already.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I regret voting El Donaldo as well

Only rural and suburban nuclear codes voted for Trump.

City people fucking hilarious crashing and burn, but seriously we can let this voted for Hillary.

Two people posting the same contents.
You guys fucking suck at shilling.

u buttman, yrumpflet?

quality spelling

>he didn't vote for based aleppo

Its not so subtle trolling.
They know what they're posting.

>Drumpf
>not enough clear sign of low quality baiting for retards like you

Literally only this place uses Drumpf even half seriously, you stupid piece of subhuman trash.

So they're purposely trying to make us think they're shills?

ur just a fukkkn raycis gender white mael scard of stronk womyn and POC, if u go suk a bbc or let ur gf or wife giv into her desires and breed wit a stronk blak man maybe we will let u live win we get a REEL president in office, raycis

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

I can't fucking tell who the shill is anymore

In all seriousness, yes I sage everytime I post one of these ridiculous posts, it is pretty funny to me because absurdity makes me laugh like a madman. There are legit shills that post even lower quality shit than I have ITT though, so you can never be 100% sure.

>FLUMPFKINS BTFO
>FLUMPFKINS BTFO
>FLUMPFKINS BTFO
>FLUMPFKINS BTFO

seems like most americans that voted for zlumpf now regret it. same as with brexit.
stupid people get fooled into voting for racist nationalist politics because the right wing media fills their heads with fear about brown people, but once everything calms down, they realise they have been played by a conman. And they're angry.

Trump is basically done at this point. No one will confirm his unqualified appointees and Flynn already resign. This is an unprecedented failure. He'll be impeached over his immigration ban.

you have to learn the difference between shilling and trolling newfriend

Don't worry, his Campaign is over

Drumpflets are pathetic.

Fucking polacks, they ruined Poland!

0/10 attempt
Try a bit more subtlety next time.

>Sup Forums pretending to be a liberal pretending to be a dismayed Trump supporter
How pathetic are you gonna get, user? You don't really have much farther before you're maxed out.