Mfw he thinks he's part of the master race

>mfw he thinks he's part of the master race
>doesn't have a valentines
That just means you're probably a beta, manlet, skinny/fat, and unnatractive with a weak chin and jaw. Thus, no woman wants to mix her genes with you.
You can't be part of the master race if you can't even fulfil elementary roles of biology.
>inb4 some autistic mod gets triggered by the truth and deletes this

Go to bed Grandpa.

What's your excuse, fat body?

It's spelled Grampa

Oh good the whole family's here.

i used to receive them in high school as a white male, but i personally dont celebrate this jew shit

get on my level

are you a retard its a bastardization of GRAND FATHER where the fuck do you pull an M out of? your ass?

I'm still waiting for the one, you wouldn't understand you fucking roastie

I'm talking about celebrating it with your wife or long-term girlfriend, not some teenage shit.

>thinks I'm a woman
Back to r9k.

>not spending Valentines transforming into an ubermensch
>partaking in a "holiday" created by (((them)))

Good goy.

i just fuck with tinder
i dunno what that other shit you are mentioning is

>Being married
why?

/r9k/ LMAO EXDEEEE 4EVERALONE SO SAD LMAO :))) MEMES AND PIPI CACA PEPE AND SHIT
right?am right bong?DID I MEME YOU IN LOVE? GET IT? XDD

valentines are for

HAHAHAHAHA PIPI XD I CANT STOP LAUGH OH MY GAWD WHAT FUNNI GUY COMEDIAN MOSTER XDDDD LMAO XDDDDDDD

btw I a make more than your entire family in an year in a single month and I fit the description you gave perfectly

>wastes his time on trash instead of a decent woman
You have no right to complain about modern relations between the sexes, you faggot.

i love the current state of affairs
dunno what you are on about mate

Why not?

Only bluepilled retards celebrate this consumerist kike holiday

I see what you did there.

He fell for the chocolate/floral Jew.

>falling for the vaginal jew

This desu

Also, women are for doing stuff around the house, fucking when you need to release and then smacking when she gets out of hand. Valentine's day and Romantic shit is for low test boys

No I'm just depressed and can't be bothered to do anything, getting up is the hardest part of the day for me lately.

>doesn't have a valentines
I'm homo.

Valentine's? What Valentine's? Do you homework, you middle school cuck!

Alright you bucked toothed, yellow teethed bastard lets have a look at you then.

>glorifying pussy

this is bait

My valintine was my waifu. I only date 2D girls so you're wrong.

>some virgin autist is telling me how to deal with women when I'm the one that has actually fucked lots of them, been in multiple relationships, and I'm currently married.
>implying any woman would do that for you if she didn't like you.
Women love romance from men they find attractive, you fat neckbeard.

Tfw 5'9" 380lbs, fat enough to have 4 "XL" desk chair pistons collapse on me within 5 months and now I cannot get comfy. Help me Sup Forums

Anglos just fucking leaf!!!!!

No. Just the women in my country don't have feminism and get off on being told what to do. Believe whatever you want, you beta.

>6'4, 17 stone (about 106kg), strong, pretty muscular, dashingly handsome, great sense of humour.
Women love me lad.
Search for my fitness pal and track your calories. At this point you can sit on your fat ass and lose weight.

2 dozen roses being delivered to my work with chocolate covered strawberries for my girl. This fat office chick is telling her how much her cuck boyfriend of 12 years woke her up with breakfast and this other shit after working 13 hours last night. Sorry, but no.

You can be romantic and tell women what to do. I have actually had real relationships with women, not read shit on PUA and MGTOW websites like you.

BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Pathetic. Show us your face if you are so "dashingly handsome".

Lol. I'm engaged. Like I said, believe what you want. I can't stop you from being a cuck.

Is this a new meme?
This is what teenage niggers, muslims, and underclass white wannabe gangsters say in this country.

>tfw 33 and divorced
>tfw see my kid on the weekends
>tfw no valentines in 5 years besides from my 7 year old niece
>tfw just buying a valentines for my sisters, mother, and niece

She'll get bored and half insane living with your boring ass, and eventually blow off some other guy.

>t. alabama

That's where you're wrong. Women always get bored of romantic low test males and end up blowing a guy like me.

Trust me. I've done some shit to married women that their beta husbands hadn't done in years. You're just a kid. You'll grow up and learn

How did you summarize that? Also... na

t. Minnesotan. Not a huge improvement but we don't fuck our family up north. That honestly sounds more like a slav activity.