HOLYSHIT YOU ASSHOLES

YOU FUCKING NEED TO STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-38967825?ocid=socialflow_twitter
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/831501953612013568
livius.org/articles/mythology/phoenix/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this what mainstream news organizations have been reduced to in 2017? Reporting on internet memes?

What does it mean?

bbc.com/news/world-38967825?ocid=socialflow_twitter

>What does it mean?
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/831501953612013568

Post it on the feed I dare you

YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS

Fuuuuuuck. You made me laugh out loud. Haven't laughed in earnest like this for quite a time.

They are really biting on this,kek.

But I love Peke memes.

The pic that warmed my heart to this meme.

(You)
useful idiot

>I like my ~ fresh out of the oven.

It only proves we run the memes now. Savor it while it lasts. They'll figure out how to properly incentive wagecucks eventually.

Peke, you beautiful bastard.

wtf where are these coming from

no

OwO

Kek wills it, so it shall be.
Check their feed again.

What have we done

So wait what is this bird anyway?

Did you guys just pic a random image and start meming it to see if you could get the MSM to start posting it and saying it was a white supremacist symbol like pepe?

Stolen

Facebook, and some policks are riding with it by editing

How is he a useful idiot?

GAS! GAS! GAS!
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS!

wow looks like a fake meme more of this ((6 gorillion)) guess they managed to harness memes to continue their lie.

Yes

You guys should move to a new one and see how fast that one catches.

Nothing is there. nothing

sup guys, what is going on?

the media is attempting to make userbase, or nazis, look artificially huge. you know commies need enemies in order for that idealogical to survive

cock oh no

>Nothing is there
Must be twatter censorship at it again.

Sage and report these threads. This is subversion and is designed to discredit the rightist internet presence.

its working
normies are using it on dumblr and facepalm.

Sweden NO!

I have never seen this fucking bird. Where was this shit based out of? Crip Chan?

It's just a fucking troll you faggot. Fuck off

this is just a test

by producing memes in their narratives. useful idiot

>Peke meme
have i missed something?
whats that bird?

Well the dove is a traditional symbol for either peace or the end of hard times.

Might see people calm down a bit and bend the knee easier

Were making white supremacist Peke memes to prove MSM is our puppet.

Peke is sibling of Pepe and prophet of Thoth (OwO). Apparently, he's some kind of bird god.

You've been shadowbanned.

definitely neo-nazis

It was started by a fashy facebook page I believe, to see if they could get the MSM to buy their bullshit and Sup Forums's helping to push it

>Shadowbanned
God fucking damn it, I just want to shitpost but social media won't let me.

anyone got the gif of the purple cunt pecking sleepy syrian beach boy?

>Peke memes.
forgot to include you

>Bongs buy a TV license
>Their money pays for this shit
My condolences.

>We run the memes now
Try not to take yourself too seriously now user. Remember that in the end you're just a basement-dwelling outcast circlejerking other basement-dwelling outcasts.

>normies care about traditional symbol

people are bullshitting, this is a normie meme that started in thailand

>What does it mean?
>What's his endgame?

this "meme" was shit
weak shilling
super forced

what fucking nigger actually tried to push this?

>didn't read the second sentence

Sorry for the tl;dr, bro.

glorious!

Rundown?

BEHOLD!

>please

this explains nothing

I think his name is Trash. From what I heard, he was a normie meme that leftists were getting upset about, for some reason. They just love getting upset at cartoons.

So we might just start mantling it.

How dare you insult Peke. May my palindromes smite you.

PRAISE BENU
livius.org/articles/mythology/phoenix/?
>In Egyptian mythology, the birdbenu(or purple heron) played an important role. During the flood of the Nile, this beautiful, bluish bird rests on high places and resembles the sun floating over the waters. Therefore this bird, sometimes called "the ascending one", was associated with the sun god Ra, whoseba(soul) it was thought to be. The benu was especially venerated in the town that is usually called Heliopolis ("city of the Sun").

>this explains nothing

look

thanks user.
another diety? guys....

This makes this shit "meme" worth it.

Wrong. His name is Peke. Thoth wills it.

Is this a satire to the Black Pigeon Speaks channel?

older thread please, i want something to compare.

I thought that dark doesn't have a beak and is a some abomination with large mouth.

Pek. May Kek's prophet pepe guide this meme to glory.

so, am i being witness of the rise of a new supreme meme?

He deserves his own name, and not be some blatant not!Pepe.

Kek.

Dove the Doven.

>inb4 purple bird is racist
What a world.

This doesn't make any sense. What the fuck does it mean?

What the fuck is wrong with the BBC? That article they linked is LITERALLY written by

>By Rozina Sini, BBC's UGC and Social News Team

SOCIAL NEWS TEAM. WHAT. THE. FUCK. HOW HAS THE BBC GONE SO LOW?

Apparently so. Although, I'm still confused as to how a frog and bird can be siblings, but who an I to question the memespace?

Its not about that. You have to think more thematically.

Politically speaking, the american elections have been disruptive on a world wide scale. Global politics is going to shift in some measurable way as politicians try to capitalize on the "new" techniques of Trump and refine them for their own uses.

The result has been a wave of ass mad liberals who can do nothing but suck government cock, which they dont like because its big, white and successful.

So the past few weeks have shown intense conflict, almost to the point of exhaustion for some.

Thematically, it is like being embroiled in a war. IT is dicomforting to be uncertain about the truth, or to have your good will bent for political purposes whether it is logical or not.

Many people are coming out with their views that never before spoke due to the field of free thinking and speaking that trump has created and -- actual progress (however this looks) only ever happens with conflict.

The dove is thematic. Think bigger. There is a reason it is popular, its weird wiggling is enough to give it some popularity. but the themes are what propel it.

especially being called "trash" bird, which most on the left identify with spiritually. (they hate themselves or enjoy self depreciating humor).

From my perspective, anyone in western society is programmed to see the dove as the symbol of unity, peace, or the end of hard times due to a litany of symbolism experienced from television, biblical readings or other cultural media.

There are no coincidences.

But when did it start?

I was on Sup Forums at night, slept, woke up, and saw this fucker everywhere.

>This doesn't make any sense. What the fuck does it mean?

Everything and nothing, fellow shitposter.

>When you already Sieg'd, but she keep Heil'ing.

Polytheism is only way to defeat normies. Embrace it.

Me too fellow white person in fellow... *sniff* British *sniff* country.....

I have no idea what this meme means. I read on other boards it's apparently a 'racist meme' now or some shit. The BBC reporting this just shows how dead the BBC is.

kek

>tfw your license fee is going towards some fat SJW paki's 50k salary just so she sits around looking for "offensive memes" on twitter all day

Facebook. My sister was showing me this dumb Pigeon being posted everywhere on a Facebook group before it was even a thing on Sup Forums.

And just like every other meme not called Pepe, it will most likely be short lived. This one isn't funny to begin with.

HAHA