Can you imagine bleaching a nigress and then

Having a pack of nigger children. Haha joke's on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A family
>with a shiksa
Oy vey

Maybe as a side hoe in order to diversify my genetic lineage, but I see no reason to other then that.

Nobody said anything about shiksa's cunt

There's a point where boobs become too big and she was crossed way over that line

Bullshit.

THICC

WE MUST GO LARGER

this thread is for faggots

>give her fake name
>leave
You think a nigger is smart enough to track you down?

I know a few mixed families with a white male parent.

The children are upstanding and the mothers are respectable.

As a white male I wouldn't mind marrying a black woman as long as she has morals, isn't trashy and I'm attracted to her.

Sure, white genocide is real. But the black people I've met at church are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Can you imagine breeding a titcow and having your daughters grow up to be titcows

>what is a condom

You can't breed out nigger out of anyone ever

You would know

Nice before you shot them amirite Roof?

Can't tell if DeNero's kid is a boy or girl.

>racemixers
>respectable

I got a ban warning for making a thread about Trumps new National security advisor and the Mods allow this nigger shit ???

FUCK YOU MODS

It's an abomination.

This is why you rape the nigress, then leave it behind. It's going to be popping out babies anyway, you might as well move them closer to whiteness.

Objectively wrong. Mulattos are demonstrably more intelligent than niggers are, and this only increases as the % european DNA goes up as well. Hell, a nigger that's 25% white is more intelligent than one that's 0% white. Given enough time, the blood can be diluted to the point of insignificance. Still though it's obviously better for white men to have children with white women - but the point here is you can do both.

>good morals
>nice
>attraction
This is why white genocide happens. It's not about niceness, respectability or the capability to be friends, it's about legacy, transcendence and ideology. You're just trying to pander to Sup Forums when you say 'white genocide is real'. You have no sympathy for it, you're as bad, if not worse, than those who support and excel the whole phenomena. Asshole.

If your white genes aren't dominant enough to show after BLEACHING a negress you don't deserve to have children anyways and should kill your self.

BLEACH a negress or two.

Then go have children.

Objectively correct. White comes in one shape only - full purity. European race is rather simple - pure European lineage. Purity is what makes being White unique. just look at this Homo Portuguese. 30-50 generations ago one of her ancetors mixed with Moor(part nigger) or nigger. You still can see a negro gene in her. One drop rule indeed

Hundreds of years later.... and you still can see black blood

No I can't. Is there a joke somewhere in this?

Sup Forums is kill, embrace it and move on

>spawning mulattos
>breeding more intelligent enemies all because muh dick

I'd still fuck them, leave them BRED.

Old portuguese saying
>"Black woman for slavery, white woman to marry, mullata to fuck"

That look on his face

The same could be said of an unmixed sub-saharan African race, or pure Japanese. Absolute lack of admixture isn't unique to white people, and in any case by that standard a huge portion of Russia isn't white because of mongolian admixture.

It's better to dilute the virulent negro bloodline than to allow it to propagate in a state of relative purity, but obviously in a perfect world we'd be sterilizing and deporting negros.

This isnt the first time you are bullying her, is it personal?

That's like cutting off the leg of one of your children so that your offsprings will be more diverse. Typical fucking leaf

I don't know, are you?

Having sex with niggers is ok, but no breeding with them!!!!

She looks pretty negroid and she fucked over my cousin. But nothing personal

Can't wait to pay for those

>Huge tits
>Ugly face/skin color

This is my fetish. I feel guilty and disgusted with myself after wanking off though.

The ONLY nigress worthy of our time.

This is true but you still shouldn't do it

Like I said, it'd be best if we sterilized them to begin with, but barring that, replacing some of the african DNA with european DNA can only be useful.

JUST

so like a butterface?

Sauce?

>those fucking tits
sweet baby jesus that's not possible
I mean fucking how

she's not as thin as she looks

Asian is the darkest I would go now

>tfw I care more about my family history than my bloodline

my people did nothing but suffer under the nazis so you stormfag dipshits can go fuck yourselves.

genetics my dude

leanne is normally decent looking, no idea why they'd save that one.

her weight tends to fluctuate yeah

somehow she manages to skirt that line before a girl gets too fat and everything falls apart.

Not exactly fat either.

internet rumors say she gains weight so her tits will stay big then gets lipo but i'm not sure biology works that way

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Disgusting. Feels good to be Irish-German

What are they real?

>I'm mixed
>but I'm also pure

gee, that really counts my shekels

She's a 10/10

THICC

Germanic + Germanic means good. European Celtic + nigger and arab means Portugal. Feel the difference

MUH DICK. Stupid somalian