Sheke may hen daneld

sheke may hen daneld

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH19nwcvaJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged. Donald Trump is known the be THE most hung guy in politics, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock size has been described as “like an evian bottle” with gargantual thickness that would rival shane disel and shorty mac. I’m estimating his size to be at least 8.5” bone pressed, with OVER 7” of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Trudeau’s bunghole. They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubed up enough just os he can take it. I can just imagine him begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the sphincter, and Trudeau screaming and cumming, demanding him to force it in deeper while anon445 watches. He would have orgasam’d within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his rectum.. The orgasam would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on Donald’s throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria. I bet he still masturbates to the memory of it.

>pence, get the cables

>wants to shake hands with the donster.

this is now a mike thread

wew lad

awe yeah

thanks a bunch. was looking for this

there is something about that individual on the right.

can i get a quick rundown?

Be careful when you use those words, user. You don't want to go too deep.

A couple of accent marks over a vowel or two, and OP's statement sounds like Trump's Muslim name

np my dude

thanks for all the pence posting

youtube.com/watch?v=hH19nwcvaJo

song sauce?

nvm

nope wrong song, ill ask /wsr/

Nice thread fellas, here let me sheke your hends

This