Chink Insectoids

Remind me again pol, are Chinese insectoids or humanoids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y677N8K0m94
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI
newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man
americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rKvdOZX0ETQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much as human as Americans..
So not at all

jesus christ that's fucking disgusting. why some whites think people are allies i will never understand ...

Of course the fucking swiss would defend this shit
You also eat dogs.

what the fuck
I have trouble believing this happened

YouTube link? I can't view webm

Fuck this shit.

Nuke this shit country when?

>muh honorary aryans
Fuck off with your yellow fever.

>ONE OF THESE THINGS, IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER.

Fucking disgusting.
China should be invaded by US backed Taiwan, HongKong, Macau alliance

Lets start WWIII

Meanwhile....

youtu.be/Y677N8K0m94

Heres a video of them not giving a fuck about kids kidnapped in front of them as an experiment

They are neither, they are chinks

Get the VLC app, you silly person

Meanwhile... on Chinese holiday....

Bump

>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI

fuck off burger, the chinese are just as human, if not even more human than white people.

>Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

>Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database.

>Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in evry 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Young black men kill 14x more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine.

>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice.

>42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed.

>Black victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice.

>In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice.

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

Remind me again how this is politics? yet all of our politicians being embroiled in child trafficking is not? Gets the noggin joggin.

>more human than white people
Nope.

Blacks kill and rape whites by the thousands in America - a place where there are racial quotas in education, the media, in governmental positions, very favourable to blacks; billions upon billions are spent to alleviate them from 'poverty'; they've made it illegal for anybody to not serve blacks in their own business; you can't talk about the facts about blacks for fear of persecution; television programmes promote blacks, the mixing with such a group, and popularise them despite their huge crime levels in America and around the world; they condemn you as 'wacist!' if you disagree with your own children mixing with them and wanting your children to have at least a much more similar colour to you...

They are given such a leg-up, such a huge artificial headstart, in order to help them compete and live meaningful existences in white society - and they still complain, behave like weak, pathetic and petty victims...

Whites are willing to destroy their culture, heritage, history in order to accommodate the most subhuman of all subhumans.

Chinks are too smart for empathy, to be honest
We should be too, but we are controlled by (((religion)))

We don't disagree with any of that, but this was a thread about the Chinese.

FOR THE SWARM

>replying to every comment
Insecure & lonely

>calmly walks up and smashes a cinder block on a nigger's head

Jesus. Is there any context for this

what

what was he even expecting to happen

>t. someone who has never been to chyna

i noticed this thread flares up every time CTR, aka Shareblue is funded. Its interesting. Distract, and Divide. Which one is worse? This, or Raping, torturing, and murdering a child?

hmm. Really doesnt even stimulate the cranium. You shills are gonna burn soon.

?

>omg the chinese are killing their food before they eat it what monsters
fuck yourself white burger, you eat cows but you cry when people eat dogs. dogs are cows

Leave, Chang

That's not how cows are slaughtered

Now I know why my grandpa wouldn't slaughter livestock.

fuck off tiny cocked chingchong chinaman
only the Japs get spared on the Day of the Rope because what they did to you wasn't as horrible as what's happening in that video
yes, you're lower than dogs

halal as fuck

yes white burger thats not how cows are slaughtered
white man goes up to cow with knife and fork and asks cow kindly "mr moo moo may i please slice a chunk out of you" and cow happily says yes and they all live happily ever after.

you are a hypocrite
cows have feelings
chickens have feelings
yet you eat them and complain when we eat dogs

dogs are livestock

>what is humane and sanitary conditions

>dogs are livestock

ironic coming from someone who is essentially human livestock

why would you treat your food like kings? its going to die anyways. waste of money. they are raised to be slaughtered and eaten

True.
True.
And true again.

But, we're talking about chinks here.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=rKvdOZX0ETQ

You can have all of the diseased meat you want. Enjoy.

>be black
>no crackers around
>still get lynched

Idk why but they are most subhuman of all the asians, even those snow niggers in siberia have human emotions, just less iq. Anyone has a theory why?

Why are some chinks so dogshit and others so good? Why is S. Korea and Japan so first world while literally every other Asian territory is a literal hellhole?

.....china can raise you horror....and fear of humans....
..........but china is too horrible and corrupt to master the world.....only love and compassion can rule and win......

you can cry about your food's feelings animal fucker, your weakness is why the white race is fading
i bet you look in your kfc and wonder how the chicken felt when it died

So lucky that gun jammed!!!!

but where do the feathers go?
pretty clever machine, I image there's another chute out of shot that fills pillows

Chinks are the worst "people" on earth. Everybody fucking hates them, Kazakhs, Japs, Mongols, everyone despises the Chinks. Why? Because they aren't fucking human. They believe torturing the animal makes it taste better.
I've seen some fucked up shit on the internet, let me tell you. All those vile and inhuman torture videos the cartels does to their enemies in latin america is the same way chinks treat animals and especially dogs.
They make fucking fakes out of fakes and does nothing but work and eat fucking rice; they're like machines.
And when chinks get mad or angry they smile at you. They are sick in the head, they have no fucking emotion nor empathy whatsoever. They eat dogs like the Siberian Husky and Akita and boil them alive.
They are most definitely the Mexicans of Asia.

china...the land of horror

why is the mince not full of feathers?

Caring about cruelty is a white thing. You've abandoned your race.

Even Hitler liked dogs, Chinks are confirmed subhumans :)

no, it all goes out one chute.

ever wonder how chicken nuggets were made?

same process

I've seen some shit, but something about this makes me want to drop meat all together.

>bird shit everywhere
>ground whole ducklings, feathers and all
>terribly inefficient
>dirty everything (people, bucket, floors, counter)
>13 lives ended just because energy transfer

Thanks for posting, really activated my almonds

Opium wars, WW2 and , finally Gommunism.
China was pretty top tier before
you should read Confucius

>context
You want context for the violence? Everyone pictured is black. There's your fucking context.

>caring about cruelty is a white thing
you really cry over your food? do white people sit down, take apart their big mac, look at the patty and sob "you're in a better place now, cow"? food is food, livestock is raised to slaughter

In that case I'm surprised no yellow feathers are visible and that nuggets aren't crunchy and feathery as shit

How much does the proxy cost, Chang?

go be a canadian somewhere else.

>ID QQ
cry some moar

Raising healthy livestock means less disease. Proper slaughter of animals means the meat doesn't taste like shit because due to lactic acid.

Not my fault you don't have any discernible taste. But hey, at least you and your friends can cull the pigeon population when you aren't out eating feral dogs.

Because America

go protest that your mcnuggets had feelings somewhere else
food is food

>and others so good?
They are not. The only "good" ones are basically fully westernized. They're not nigger tier, but they're not Euro tier either.

You, Americans, want them to be good, you need them to be good, so you can be all like "i h8 niggas but i'm not rayciss coz asians r better than me".

What's the context here? Why is there a baby inside of a basket?

>honorary whites

>proxy

>that pic
what do you expect to happen
its is a war, do you really think that the jap is going to invite its prisoners to a tea party
your weakness is why the white race is fading

shiieeet... she blanda up wtih the BWC or what?

>Why is there a baby inside of a basket?
Because China.

Why do I want to feed the ducklings one by one into that thing?

Probably fucked married man.

go fuck yourself, rice nigger

go cry that your chicken tendies had lives and were murdered, white burger

All of these (You)s are fucking delicious btw, keep it up lads.

After watching the videos in this thread I've come to the conclusion that the Chinese are the worst race and culture in history and I wish the Japs had conquered, rapeand killed every single one of them when they had the chance

The fact that you can't distinguish is what makes you a nigger. Keep proving our point to us though.

its already dead, but i guess they sprinkled some salt over it or something which makes its muscles move

ching chong

Have you ever had a Chinese ASMistRess make sounds in your ears? If they're not insectoid they're at the very least succuboid.

haha, no leaf. dogs are dogs! remember, dogs go "woof!" and cows go "moo" :^)

>insectoids or humanoids
You're asking if they're shaped like humans or insects.

They are humanoids, OP. Humanoids with a much higher IQ than you.