Brit/pol/: There is no need for disMay edition

Bercow deep in partiality controversy, once again dividing parliament for his own ego
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/13/commons-john-bercow-grows-tory-plot-expel-speaker-commons

Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies: ie/ is a politician
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/ukip-leader-admits-claim-that-he-lost-close-friends-at-hillsborough-was-false

UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

Fear the hackers! Restrict all freedoms as neccessary
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

Brot/pol/ poster causes a stir at university campus
>independent.co.uk/student/news/nazi-swastika-exeter-university-door-rights-for-whites-sign-investigation-racism-students-a7579311.html

Britain all of a sudden seems to realise that there is a problem with UK prisons
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38931580

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ukips-paul-nuttall-admits-claims-12602630
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844?reveal_response=yes#response-threshold
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/94-uk-universities-censor-students-free-speech-campus_uk_58a1a80be4b0ab2d2b170036
youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/video/nigel-farage-disparages-muslim-immigration-says-europeans-agree/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ae7lVqhinM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck Scotland.

REPOSTING:

Lads, found a new girl, really hot but she's talking to another boy

We talked for a few hours LN on texting but I want her. How do I get her to go for me rather than the boy? Like I said they're only talking but I saw them walking together today. wat do?

was working on some links

>UKIP's Paul Nuttall admits claims he "lost close personal friend" at Hillsborough are FALSE
>actually it was just someone he knew
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ukips-paul-nuttall-admits-claims-12602630

>Government side with those signing petition allowing Trump to make a state visit
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844?reveal_response=yes#response-threshold

free speech under threat in the UK

>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/94-uk-universities-censor-students-free-speech-campus_uk_58a1a80be4b0ab2d2b170036

Jo Cox died for our sins.

Nth for Are Nutt

>UKIP's Paul Nuttall admits claims he "lost close personal friend" at Hillsborough are FALSE
I thought he could win it before this but he's fucked now is't he.

>this triggers the anglocuck

Why is this like the one fucking thread on Sup Forums that is always 50% tripfags and people giving attention to tripfags?

Fuck off dafties

>Talk to her
>make a move
>........
>Profit

You are her beta orbiter by the sound of it. There is nothing you can do now.

Fuck off, no one cares

You're either underage or too much of a faggot for any advice to help you.

glad to see my old uni climbed from amber to green
thats what you get at a lads uni

doesnt mean that all my ex-uni friends aren't all Remain-voting cucks though

>B-BUT WHY ARE THE POPULAR KIDS GETTING MORE ATTENTION THAN ME

You're infected with liberals.

Umm... who are you?

It's the only thread worth visiting on this board, even though it's so shit. Howzat for a condemnation of global/pol/?

Generals were a mistake.

The Woes is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a hoolie, crank, Hope not Hate spy working for Nick Lowles and Gerry Gable, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a dafty and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

>doesnt mean that all my ex-uni friends aren't all Remain-voting cucks though
Haha, facebook is a salt mine to this day.

We lost free speech a long time ago.

Kill yourselves

If I texted her last night how long should I wait? I don't want to be too keen but I don't want to give the other guy too much time to get close to her. She's a bit flirty still too.

Diana

>If I texted her last night how long should I wait?
What does that have to do with politics?

Weren't they talking about banning generals recently? I would be so triggered if they did

Nuttall is a bit of an arse, isn't he?

Text her on Thursday night to go out on a Friday/Saturday

check't & recognised.
pol is flooded, the tears are topping the dam, soon will come the flood, and after the flood, the sun will rise again.

so it is

This chat-up line always works when I try it:
>if you were my daughter I'd rape you

tripcodes seem unnecessary when we already have ids

diana seems okay
it's those two brown nosers who are always with her i can't stand

>implying you wouldn't hit this all night long

>Take that back

got a job interview friday lads

Its 3pm on Tuesday stop being autistic.
Sounds like a plan. Nandos and Cinema I reckon. Trust me this girl is fire. The guy she's with is uglier than me too. Will post pics of her and ME together if I succeed. Thereby fully Doxxing myself forever.

It takes more than 4.4 million gallons of fuel to leave orbit son.

I'm so sorry

>lolbertarian pretending to be leftist in order to pander to the working class
>thinks climate change is a hoax
>constantly lies
>is a scouser

Yep

I find him very unlikable - makes me worry about the future of the party.

>Its 3pm on Tuesday stop being autistic.
What does that have to do with anything? Does this board magically become /r9k/ at that time?

No one cares mate. A few weeks ago you were shouting about how you were going to fuck a hooker in Amsterdam, stop being a faggot attention whore.

>tfw your uni is turning to shit

Fuck, not rape, bugger. Close enough.
Nah we've been dead at least 8 months

Good luck lad hope it goes well, you should have a couple drinks and get stoned with her before

having done a lot of both, wageslaving > neetdom desu

Yes its blog time until 8pm. This general would die if no one talked about these things.

No one talks about it quite so obnoxiously as you though

What's the point of blogposting and begging for advice if you never even act on it?

Bit cheeky, might ask if she's into that though cheers.
I hate my job

I actually have a life to talk about unlike most people /here

>This general would die if no one talked about these things.
That's funny because it managed just fine without your inane shit the last month or so.

Times have changed. Sup Forums is dying. We can all see it, right? As Rome fell due to over expansion and decadence, so too will Sup Forums. It’s inevitable, Sup Forums has lost control. Bans, closed communities, political censorship operating under the insipid lefty idea of ‘moderation’ and ‘rules’.

But these rules don’t help us do they? Oh no. We still get ‘them’ coming in. You know the ones I mean, lurking at the bottom of every post polluting our once proud intellectual bastion of discourse. Now I’m not a bigot, but ‘those people’ arriving from other boards (I think we know the ones) are just the most vile maggots to have around. And where is Sup Forums to help with this?

This is why starting today I will be campaigning for Sup Forums independence from Sup Forums. Those who wish to help can become members of the POLIP party for a modest donation.

For too long Sup Forums has strangled our proud community. We are one of the best boards for literacy, grammar, fact checking, and rationality. Yet ever since ‘they’ started appearing here everything has just become empirically worse. No more!

We will have the freedom to set our own rules, and set our own board rules. Sup Forums needs our high quality posting far more than we need their wrong spellings, so I can guarantee we will get that.

Back from the so called job

I do act upon them. I like to get other point of views before making a decision in case I haven't thought of something etc.

We will be able to decide who we ban and who we do not. Again, if Sup Forums doesn’t like it, we shall see how well they cope when we withhold our exports of people who can be sarcastic without using a >.

Our mods will finally be able to feel like they are actually in control of the board, instead of just being in control of the board. It is absolutely and completely against freedom of speech that Sup Forums maintains draconian rules to protect lefty snowflakes. Under our own leadership we will turn Sup Forums into a fortress of expression, where anyone will be able to say anything.

Leaving Sup Forums will be easy. Many people have been talking Sup Forums down, claiming that it simply needs Sup Forums to function. To these people I say that communities existed well before Sup Forums!

In order to make the transition we intend to move Sup Forumsout of Sup Forums, but we will keep Sup Forums's rules, looks, algorithm, corporate money, servers, URL, DNS allocation, licensing and a share of the profits- just in the interim until we work out which of the fantastic new opportunities that await us we should pursue.

Sup Forums will give us a good deal; they need us far, FAR more than we need them. Join the fightback today!

>get called obnoxious
>reply with:

>I actually have a life to talk about unlike most people /here

Reddit might literally be more of your thing. Or even facebook.

>falling for my bait

>"I h-have a life"
>virgin
>sheltered
>Tesco shelf-stacker
>still in sixth form
Quintessential non-existence, my friend
When have you acted on it? I told you to ask Tesco bird out about 3 times

>I was only pretending to be a faggot
Epic bait mate.

i can't believe that people like this man exist hahahaha

>falling for my post-ironic layered bait

Who is planning to move to Paris here?
It looks so multicultural and vibrant.

I quite like him but I even I think he's he's been stupid over this Hillsborough thing.

Replying to it will only encourage it

>Virgin
Ok I'll give you that one
>Sheltered
Not really I live near B'ham so I am in constant contact with pakis and nigs
>Tesco shelf stacker
So i'm financially independent and employable
>Still in sixth form
So I happen to have been born later than you
>Sixth form
So I'm working to get grades to go to uni and get a degree

Was she a Jew?

>Tfw my advice for him worked
>Tfw Kitty is now his girlfriend
>Tfw I am single

Sixth-form were some of the best days of my life.
Maybe its an existence after all.
>house parties
>everyone turning 18
>barely any lessons at school
>learning to drive
>parents still paying for everything
>working 11 hours a week at supermarket with other lads and fit checkout birds
>use that money to get pissed and buy xbox games
>go Kavos after A-Levels finish
>freshers week later this year

If you aren't a complete friendless autist, that is.

Take the PaulPill
>Marxists bow to the NUT
>In contact with the people
>Possess psychich like abilities, predicts a clear victory at next by-election
>Direct descendant of Hitler
>Controls UKIP with an iron but fair fist
>All time goal scorer for the Tranmere Rovers
>BA, MA, and a PhD in History
>Is and always has been the son of his father
>Rumoured to be in contact with the dead, notably Rik Mayall and the Hillsborough victims

When the Chuckle Brothers be stopped?

Same cranial volume as Mussolini

FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT IRELAND LADS;

A nation of SJWs, refugee loving, gay marriage approving nation of dindus who if they didn't have the famine or da evil britz to use as excuses they'd have no one else to blame for their fuck ups.

The moniker of niggers of europe reigns supreme, "Seamus killed a protestant civilian walking home, *Seamus gets arrested* HE DINDU NAFFIN HES INNACINT FECKIN EVIL BRITZ SAME AS THE FAMINE".

The potato famine, a country filled with rivers, lakes and surrounded by sea on all sides, didnt think to fish.

Pretty much my life atm

Not putting in

>Lost several very close friends at Hillsborough

Fuck him. My nan died at hillsbourough...it could've been me

I met the chuckle brothers at a club the other month

>You will never march valiantly into France to save what's left of its culture and qt community

It's that a dick?

Do you love Theresa May?

i... i just want to be a dafty again

Is Paris worse than London?

No she's a cunt who's dragging her feet over Brexit and pretending it isn't her fault.

The smart ones went to America in the last 200 years and have substantially better lives.
Not so different from us after all...

Yeah course, but it's hardly worth writing about on the internet is it? Meme Merchant's playing it like he's living a cool or unique life that we should all be interested in, when we were all in his position a few years back
Don't be mean to Barry Chuckle

>The statement from Nuttall’s father gave an incorrect age for his son at the time of the 1989 disaster.

>The statement from Nuttall’s father begins: “I am and always have been the father of Paul Nuttall, leader of the UK Independence party.”

>Nuttall told the Ukip-supporting Sunday Express that he had been at the match with his father and two uncles, and that after being caught in a crush outside the stadium they had entered the upper tier at Leppings Lane. Only “scum of the earth” would say otherwise.

>Only “scum of the earth” would say otherwise.

>“scum of the earth”

Farage goes full Trump travel ban

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/video/nigel-farage-disparages-muslim-immigration-says-europeans-agree/

Fuckingebin

Yeah he's fucked. But:

>"I basically went through your website last night and searched for Hillsborough"

Scousers are fucking insufferable. They seemingly form their entire lives and mindset around Hillsborough, a once-tragic topic that the rest of us grew tired of many years ago. Even Americans don't go on about 9/11 THAT much.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ae7lVqhinM

Fuck me. EastEnders has gotten brutal. Was this before the watershed?

>As a footballer, he was a member of Tranmere Rovers' youth squad in the early 1990s, although he has repudiated claims made in one of his own press releases that he had played professionally for the team.

>He says that he was one of the survivors of the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 and voiced his support for an enquiry while serving as UKIP Chairman in 2009. However he did not make this claim until 2010, and the claim has been questioned. His school believed they were aware of all pupils who had been present there, and he was not on their list. He has persisted with the claim, however.

It's another famous historical incident where the truth still hasn't come out.

The Hillsborough disaster occured when 96 scousers all tried to pick the same pocket.

Daily reminder to all of the cucks who wanted Trump to lose so they could laugh at America:
Farage wouldn't be talking about a Muslim travel ban in EU parliament right now if Trump hadn't of won. Trump shifted the Overton window.

Sick of this shit, what the fuck is his problem?