Russian influence confirmed

>Russian influence confirmed.
>North Korea launches most advanced missile to date.
>Flynn resigns.
>White House in panic.
>Horrific meeting with Abe.
>The Donald's at risk of impeachment/resignation.
>North Korea's brother mysteriously dies In Malaysia.

That feel when you realize we've been overthrown and now Putin or Trump has ordered the poisoning of the brother of the North Korean leader which will lead to war ultimately eliminating the chance of impeachment through authoritarian means.

Its happening confirmed.

Bump.

This shit is happening at the most inconvenient time.... What. a. coincidence.

Quite a few things on your bucket list there that you didn't bother researching (or at least thinking about) before you gave us that little rundown, I see.

Guess what? Trump won. He will be your master for at least the next 8 years. So suck it up and get used to it, sweet pea.

>at least
What fucking country do you think this is?

Wow all this freak out over one fucking phone call.

Man it's gonna be a roller coaster of 8 years for you buddy.

Who's abe

>do you think
Things can change, Bubba. We might be able to find a way to stick you all with him for an extra 4 or 8 years. Maybe we can work him in for life as long as it keeps these whiny motherfuckers whining. ME LIKE!

>WINNING!

It's our country now. You faggots should have never let it go.

Gee, I wonder who is behind this post?

i have a very bad feeling about all this shit

/our/ great friend.

>horrific meeting with abe
but thats wrong, dumbass shill.

if all this would have happened in 2015:
> AHHHHHHHHH!
now:
> meh, wake my up when the muh shrooms over the horizon

>rook at me
>not a disaster
top kek

Nice pixels

Well, that was insightful... Guess you really corrected the record.

Shinzo Abe. Jap PM. People were taking pictures with the dude that carries the codes. I guess Its a new guy now, but Mar-a-largo Is still open for fucking business. They emptied out a wedding to do a press conference. The fuck Is even happening? The rich can buy their way into the presidents club in which he conducts international business with foreign leaders.........

Lago*

Just another tantrum thrown by the media. Everything is completely fine, and America Will be made great again.