YAAAAAY CHEESEBURGERS AND DILDOES

LIFE IS FUCKING SATIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HscT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive

archive.is/HscT8

Remember when Valentine's Day was a Christain holiday about marriage?

Goooood

How progressive !!

Now it's a Hallmark holiday designed to sell flowers and chocolates. I personally sent a Valentine's Day text to my girlfriend because it's our one-year anniversary, not because it's Valentine's Day. We went out for dinner and drinks on Friday and that was that.

No?

Because everyones missus wants a buttplug that smells like a bacon double cheeseburger

Not surprised. I doubt most people know who Saint Valentine is and what he did.

Burger king: better fires

McDonalds: better burgers

At least it'll be lubed up

lolwhat it never was the whole holiday is about selling shitty cards and chocolates and pandering to womens emotions

You got it the fucking other way around

I suppose you have to make up for your romantic Valentines meal being a Burger King somehow.

this is actually kind of funny

you gon' get cucked

>McDonalds
Better chicken
Better fries
>BK
Better burgers

I know all about Saint Valentine but I didn't think it was supposed to be a Christian holiday. I thought it was just named after him.

Nice matching digits, but I don't think so. We're going to New York City this weekend, I'm not worried about it.

Who the fuck goes to Burger King on Valentines Day?

>a sleeping mask, scalp massager and feather duster
>'adult toys'

I'm not even mad

> This year, the Israeli version of the OG chain is offering a romantic boxed food for two called the Adults Meal—designed for those 18 and older, so bring your ID—that comes with two Whoppers, two packets of fries, two beers, and a "romantic adult toy." Spoiler alert: That means sex toy.

>Israeli version

why do the jews keep jewing themselves

Jesus fucking Christ america.
Disgusting...

hahahaha

Catholicism isn't Christianity.

Burger King has those cool drink machines now where you can make like 200 different drinks

BK in Mexico is the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted. Haven't tried them at the USA though, I heard they are far better over there.

>another company to start boycotting

This is getting tedious

Who has the better vibrators?

I'm asking for a friend.

Bacon flavored fleshlights? Sign me up

Its in israel

The jews have already won, Bruce.

At least here Burger King has the edge on both, might be because they haven't been here for long and need to put in more effort.

Why would you ever use a dildo you got at fucking Burger King?

Because their birth rate is shit too and they need to get their people to fuck.

Finally, a pussy im willing to eat.

plz enlight me

u got it wrong, faggot

It's supposed to be about honouring the saint. Same as Saint Patricks Day.

That's not exclusive to Burger King at all

Burger King: better cock rings

McDonalds: better anal plugs

Do you even have BKs in over there in Singapore, user?

Wendy's: Better everything

It's not even in America you Slavic piece of shit

birth control papa johns pizza when

What in the fuck?

Thats actually pretty neat desu.
What do you turbovirgins have against this?

A Saint that nobody knows anything about other than that he was martyred on the 14th. Everything about love and all that seems to have been made up long after the fact.

>Get your sextoy from Burgerking
>Wonder why you're fat

degenerate West

My Wendys' fries are saltier than 10000000 Hillary supporters, so no.

>Burger King
Yuck

also, what the fuck type of sex toy would cost the price of a happy meal (~4$)? is it just a normal toy that you are now allowed to shove up your ass?

>Israel only
OY VEY!

Well, you can have one free kid with your menu at Comet Ping Pong so why not.

Wendy's and McDonald's have better burgers and fries than BK but only Wendy's has decent chicken.

Other then the fact that it degrades us all?

>"""""scalp""""" massager
Fixed

I dont want people fucking who are getting burger king on a valentines day.

cum on the tits.

>Do not have kids

haha ironically, this promotion seems to be a thing that's only happening in Israel.

Still, I am inspired to take the mile long walk to the local In-n-Out and have a ronery but delicious valentine's day lunch.

>YAAAAAAY CAPITALISM

why would anyone use a sex toy from a fast food joint, that sounds gross as fuck

How the fuck does it degrade you?
Its a fun thing for adults. If anything it means more sex and possibly more babies. Why could you possibly be angry about this? Are you a hardcore Muslim?

What?

What are they putting in Muslim countries?
Hand grenades and a M4?

The story states that he encouraged honorable and loyal Christain marragies in the Roman Empire in a time when marriage was looked down on and polygamy was popular
Doesn't matter whether the love part was real. It carried the idea of Christian marriage. But now today is about sexual gratification, thanks Jews.

i mean, im sure there will be a shitload of mless videos the next day

Goat shears

MUH FREE MARKET

I IZ REAL CONSERVATIVE

No

the jokes on all you faggots cause the article says its only at ISRAELI BURGER KINGS

who is jewing who, niggers

In my city, only BK and Wendy's have them. I like them because I like ginger ale

This could just be hearsay but I was led to believe St. Valentines Day was the day that St. Valentine decreed women would be allowed to propose to their men

Not an argument my sexless friend

>Those hearts in the background
They kind of look like that pedophile symbol, I'll try and find the image I've seen it in pizzagate threads

>implying I have never had sex
So everyone who disagrees with you is a virgin.
Kill yourself my boy

Sounds like you hate the smell of freedom.

I don't think I've worked up to walking that far (I walked three miles to the mall once). The one in Victorville.

Pretty sure that was part of the stuff made up by Geoffrey Chaucer. It was pretty much him who created the whole Valentine's day myth.

I remember it being a holiday to celebrate organised crime.

Fake news

Burger Kings in Israel

>implying you've made any attempt to form an argument as to why this is bad instead of posting memes
>Being so touchy about sex
Yeah you do sound like an underage virgin famalam

This guy gets it.

Also you can get chili.

In Israel but wouldn't be surprised if it started happening in America.

Jews literally ruin everything.

I honestly don't think it would fly in America. You guys are kind of weird when it comes to sex stuff.

This is a Christian country thank you.

>touchy about sex
Nah, I just think it's degrading to humanity that a fast food joint would be selling sex toys to people.But hey, why bother arguing with you, the only thing you can call me is a virgin.

Any time it's degenerate it's always from the jews, always.

hahahaha and checked

>when marriage was looked down on and polygamy was popular

close but nope, relationships and family were detrimental to the performance and readiness of the armies. soldiers with too much emotion could not fight hard. so marriage was outlawed and Valentine wed couples in secrecy. And was ultimately beheaded for it.

No, and I don't subscribe to cuxtain voodoo beliefs and degenerate day designating.

Uhh if you say so

>burger king has enticed millions to order their burgers WITH the cucumber
checkmate fatties

4th of July Happy Meals have handguns, landmines, and grenades.

Now you're just being silly.

I know for a fact they don't put land mines and grenades in them any more.

Getting a blowjob under the table after you stick your Adult Meal anal beads up your ass and eat a hamburger.

Best timeline.

>taking your waifu to bubba king on valentines day

Jews

Isreal reeeeee

>Get anal plug
>Eat burger
>Have to shit