Proof of WHITE Supremacy

Why is it that every good band is all white? Sure dindus are good solo artists but you never see them in a band with any substance. Why is that? It's the same reason they cannot build a functioning society. Evolution has not given them the collaboration skills necessary to create crunchy tunes let alone agriculture and infrastructure.

NWA wu tang clan etc.

Honestly OP were you even trying

bump

I said bands not group poetry slammers

you cannot deny the proof

PROOF

100% PROOF

Heard of Duke Ellington?

You do know that most white rock musicians stole their sound from black guys right?

Go and learn your music history ignoramus.

Duke Ellington was a solo act not a band.
So me proof of the claim that whites stole anything.

Rock wouldn't exist if Chuck Berry's cousin Marvin never heard Marty playing Johnny B' Good, thus proving whites invented Rock

Music is entirely subjective though so this is a none point

this guy gets it

Music is too subjective. What is considered good by you might not be good to someone else. Why dont you mention JLS, One Direction, Destinys Child, Spice Girls etc as they are successful groups that dont fit your narritive.

Qualifications to be a "band":

-write your own music
-play instruments live on stage

rappers cannot be in a band unless they are that one guy from linkin park

>the Duke
>solo act
Take this shite argument to Sup Forums where you will be laughed off the jazz/rock planet . ..

Bloc Party
O Children

is this guy a cuck or the mastermind?

Pet sounds is the GOAT

>two examples
>etc

Not even bands, rap is not music.

just tried out this Duke clown. music was shit

Okay. The Isley Brothers, Jimmy Hendrix, Prince, Killswitch Engage, Rage against the machine, Skindreds.

Or do you have some other hidden criteria that disqualifies those examples to suit or narritive.

This is a bait thread anyway dont even know why ive replied.

>it's not music because I said it's not
Just excellent argumentation

For the superior race you sure are terrible at utilizing even a basic form of logic