Half of America votes for Trump

>Half of America votes for Trump
>Lots of upper middleclass whites.
>Company says some anti-trump bullshit.
Why do companies do this? Hell even i boycotted starbucks i used to go there at least 3 times a week during work breaks.

why are americans so obsessed with this shit tier company? The """"coffee"""" is undrinkable. Is it for the free wifi?

I just go there during work breaks to avoid coworkers. Its 20 metres away.

>i used to go there at least 3 times a week

I KNEW paddies were sub-human.

When I'd go I'd get a large black coffee and then just refill for free. Not bad when you have 3 or so cups and they end up being less than a dollar each.

Real upper middle class whites drink coffee from real coffee shops.

Not Starbucks.

Daily reminder that most college-educated white voters in the 2016 general election voted for Trump.

No one likes men without balls.

If you love Trump, love him. If you hate him, hate him. If you don't care, then don't fucking care.

But, if you try to change ships in the middle of a hurricane...

You know what I'd do if I had a company?

I'd stay the fuck out of politics and focus on selling my shit

>goes to Starbucks
>orders large black things
Unsurprised.

Theres one on every block and they have couches

Because the people that keep starbucks afloat are SJW millennials they are their main demographic thus it is in their best interest to pander to them

Trying to change target audiences is to risky for most marketing teams

It's because they're headed up by a fucking kike who views everything as subservient to the zionist agenda you fucking idiots.

Starbucks is the Chipotle of coffee.

I don't see anyone dying from drinking it. Needs more botulism.

because their CEO is an out-of-touch retard. Did you see his email in the Podesta leaks? He writes like he's 11 years old.

oh, and I forgot: (((CEO)))

>Needs more botulism.

Starbucks would charge $3 extra for that.
Jews gonna jew.

or you can just make your own and bring it in one of those contigo thermos which keep shit hot for like 12hrs.

>Free publicity
>Anti-Trump fags will flock there more than they usually do
>Most pro-Trump people won't care enough to actually boycott them
This is what they're banking on. They're hoping that cucks increasing their spending there outweighs the autist redditors and Sup Forumsacks who boycott them. Overall net gain.