Dear white people

How does it feel being the villain?

Seriously, no trolling or bullshit, are you aware you belong to the most hated group of people on the planet and at that, are outnumbered?

I frankly revel in it, embrace it. Even if we gave niggers chicken filled watermelons and pajeets a pot to shit in, we would ultimate come out on top as a Disney cartoon villain, regardless of actions.

And you know what? I don't give a deep fried turd, because I am white and the rest of you aren't even fucking trying

We're the hero, my dude.

Yea, the odds we'll come out on top are against us, but that will make the story all the sweeter.

#weirddiseasethatonlykillsminorities

>rest of the world literally cannot compete with an extremely small part of the worlds population
wow you sure showed us

>How does it feel being the villain?
Fun

>are you aware you belong to the most hated group of people on the planet
Yes

>are outnumbered?
That's how we like it.

>Disney cartoon villain,
Are you dissin' my methods?!

>aren't even fucking trying
Gif

>check flag
>"us"

Fuck off, Ahmed

>Norway in charge of reading comprehension

People hate nigs far more than whites, don't let media brainwashing fool you.

No amount of kikery can fight against evolution. It's built into your brain when you see a dark skinned person that they are not to be trusted. It's a subconscious thing that everybody has, even other blacks. Some, of course, don't listen to their subconscious.

>No amount of kikery can fight against evolution. It's built into your brain when you see a dark skinned person that they are not to be trusted.

And yet your women are breeding with black men in their thousands. Kek

>Norway
How much do you want to bet that 1 on 1 Egypt would rape you? Because that's what would happen. Fucking nordcucks.

>Be careful what you wish for
Don't think for one minute that we are suddenly incapable of wiping all of the shit from this planet whenever we want.

You wouldn't have sex with the living embodiment of HITLER, would you?

Forget Trump, ALL OF US ARE HITLER

Do have any idea how that feels?

Implying Egyptian sandniggers would be able to survive long enough in the cold to find any Norwegian population after invading.

Your women are doing it too.

Not just any women, your parliament speakers' wives are.

Like I said, not everybody listens to their conscience.

Somali-Anglo-Egyptian triggered

White people always out numbered; thermopylae, vienna.. to name a few.

and guess what? We held our own. GOOOOOD LUCKKKK LMAOOOO

Whites are hated because of envy, blacks because they are subhuman. Every race is hated.

Yeah, I'm just stating obvious facts. I doubt your meme country could even put up a fight to most African nations. You see, that's how pathetic you are. The only countries in Europe that even have a military are Britain and France. The rest of you suck Americas cock.

look, my football team is the most hated team in the german league and you know why? because it's the most successful team, why would i give a shit about the hate of others who are jealous when my team is winning and winning?

>implying I'm white

I meant all white women across the world. You're doing something wrong when your women lose loyalty to you in your own lands. Especially with your birthrate in the toilet as it is. Your women are killing your race off. You can blame non-whites and jews and whoever else, but at the end of the day it's your women who are fucking you out of existence.

Too much pathos here.

White people being evil is a total delusion of indoctrinated fools. Other races treat each other way more savagely than white people do.

Actually we are the only good guys. All the other races are just extremely jealous of us and paint us as some evil psychopathic overlords that are responsible for everything bad and yet we created everything good as well. They probably think it is cunning on our part, throwing good in to mask the bad.

Day of the rope needs to happen.

do you have any stats that white women breed with other races more than any other group? didn't think so m8.

>haha you're outnumbered
>BUT WE ARE MINORITIES
pick one darky

>African nations
Like Congo Ahmed?

>women
>loyalty to their own

do you know what women are?

On the contrary, Ivan

As I state, I LOVE the idea that I am hated simply because I'm white. Everyone can say were lame, lack culture, are evil, misogynist, racist, bigoted, etc, it just beads up and rolls off, simply because I know that I am better, perhaps even the best by default, trying to keep the shit smeared masses in order as we conduct our business

All these ahmeds with Anglo flags
Go rape some goats

>A-Ahmed
Yeah, we were the ones that took in millions of them last year alone

Most women are beta. Its easy for the dumber or most left leaning ones to fall for multicultural kikery.

The majority of white women I've know do not like black or ethnic men.

Ive heard complaints ranging from their smell, to their hair, to their huge primitive lips.

Generally speaking dark skin is not seen as a positive genetic trait. And it isn't.

Are we really going to worry about women who are too fucking dumb to know they got meme'd? Do we really even want those women passing their genes on? I'd say niggers do us a favor weeding them out of our gene pool.

Maybe not but yours is the only race that is importing millions of non-whites into its homelands, coupled with a stagnant birthrate. Non-whites can afford to have promiscuous women who fuck outside their race, you can't. No other race is in such rapid declining numbers as whites. If your women had any loyalty to you as a race they would not even think about breeding with a non-white, just for the sake of basic self-preservation. Your women are either too stupid to realise this or they just don't care.

You have like 10 times more ahmed's than us and no we didn't take in millions
>Muslim mayor
Topcuck

Yeah, but your neighbours did and it isn't as if you have borders

The truth: White people are the most tolerant, least racist people on the planet.

That's why all us niggas and various "shitskins" can do whatever we fucking want. Then we rub it in your face. And then you let us do more. Then we demand you apologize and hand over more Gibs.

And you do. Because the worst thing we could do is call you racist.

You bring this on yourselves by allowing us to do this. If you want it to change, you need to start winning some battles in the culture war. Which we have been dominating for about 5 decades now.

>invent nearly everything
>build a global infrastructure
>connect it all with the internet
>let brown people use all of these things for free
>when they complain about us running our countries, we leave and grant them independence
>start shooting ourselves out of boredom
>villains

Yeah, I'm not sure.

Not really concerned with what our women do, simply because they are women, they don't have a fucking clue, regardless of race.

>b-but preserving muh white race!

When we start creating designer babies, where do you think the top genetic markers are going to be taken from? Hell, who do you think will be even able to AFFORD such a thing?

Hint: not niggers

Last time I checked the crime statistics minorities had the lead.

>m-muh master race of test tube babies

lel. You people are defeated already.

The USA has the space to accommodate and weren't a European nation from the getgo. It's the tiny European micro states that are retardedly importing all these backwards religious people whom they seemingly oppose ideologically.

It somewhat makes it easier to unleash our full power

I cant understand why these minorities are too limited to see that there is nothing worse for them to do than make white people realize that they are so powerfull that they actually have control over the suffering of every single non white male suffering in the world

And things like facts have always been held dearly by the shit smeared masses. Doesn't matter what facts say, YOU are the bad guy, regardless.

Burden of greatness getting to be a little too much for you?

Harden the fuck up, pussy

schlomo pls

Bait, but okay. Negro here. The moment Whites lost control of this country, it's all turned into shit. We lost the sense of Blackness, we became soulless degenerates that pursuit quick money and "fame". We no longer value our family, we no longer support being decent, honest and hard-working. Only in our best interest to have segregated White-run Nation.

>you people are defeated already
>you people
>flag

Got your bags packed, MuhhaMAD? :^)

>(((flag)))
>>white

What are you talking about? My only point is that we seem to have been much closer to benefactors than villains. The burden of greatness has jack shit to do with anything we're talking about.

We're the main character of this movie and everyone else is just side characters trying to bring us down and keep us from fulfilling our potential

Reminder that the villain is always the best part of the movie.

>invent nearly everything
>build a global infrastructure
>connect it all with the internet
>let brown people use all of these things for free
>when they complain about us running our countries, we leave and grant them independence

You fail to understand, those brown people feel like that all that was OWED to them, even after being granted independence and given knowledge of agriculture, technology advancements and building infrastructure, you still OWE, worse than the Jews. At least the Jews have tangible rate structure, niggers have just bottomless complaints.

Again, the burden of greatness. Live up to your expectations and you will still come out on top as the bad guy. Don't let them sway you.

Then one sunny day, you see the race of fierce murderers putting you one by one on train. Americans Whites are in the same way White, as Coon Sharpton is Black.

We're not going anywhere. Your own governments will lock you up if you try to stem the tide of immigration, and in some places if you even speak out against it you get locked up! Your own people disown you and outcast you if you dare speak up in defense of your race. Your race is suicidal. And you have the nerve to talk about white superiority lol. Any species that doesn't act in its own interests gets wiped out, this is evolution. This is what is happening, natural selection.

Your premise:

>Brown people believe white people are villains.

My counter:

>White people haven't behaved in a way that would classify them as being villainous

Your counter:

>Well we should embrace our villainy anyway because brown people called us that out of spite

I don't think I am the one being swayed.

How can they cross our border when we are a non-country?

Checkmate.

You done yet? You need to get back to work fucking your goa- I mean, concubine. Make sure that you make about 4 or 5, I need a new cereal bowl set

>natural selection
You failed that, shitskin

It is unnatural selection actually. You know, because of the (((media))) and (((lawmakers))) and if you disagree then well...You are blind.

Fpbp

>Seriously, no trolling or bullshit, are you aware you belong to the most hated group of people on the planet and at that, are outnumbered?

No that would be niggers. Not a country or person on earth wants them. Not even africa wants niggers.

You seem to think that niggers and assorted shitskins will be the first to welcome you into their homes or offer you protection in the upcoming racewar.

You will be cut down like a dog in the street, regardless of what you think. I merely present things as they are, not how they should be.

>most hated group of people on the planet and at that, are outnumbered

Jews run American media and survived being gassed 6 gorgillion times during the Holocaust.

Sounds like the story of a "hero" if I've ever heard one

>Saved by Whites
>They even have a bigger persecution complex than Tyrone
True Heroes lmao

What about us Old School Negroes?

Well if you're going to tell em about the Antarctic supervirus the post war Nazis made, we might as well tell them there is a cure, and it is 90 doses of fresh white semen. Just ruin the plan why don't you.

Push us into forming
a private country I dare you

1/10 bait

I bet you cried when Hillary lost aye?

Feels pretty damn good and it wouldn't be fair otherwise.

>there's not enough white semen for all the shitskins
>shitskins will fight for semen aka the semen wars
Also it must be directly injected from the source into the mouth of the patient. Rectal is an option too.

being white is pretty damn amazing actually.

>are you aware you belong to the most hated group of people on the planet and at that, are outnumbered?

It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

No we aren't. And the percentage of race mixers isn't as high as people try to imply on here.

Who hates whites, exactly? Arabs and turks hate Jews and nigs definitely more, high Asians hate each others more and rate other races by their sucess. Nigs don't have time to hate other races as they engage in permanent tribal warfare.

Lots of white hate themselves, though.

Thats the joke laddie.

>Were is the Horse and the Rider?

White people are like the Chad of high school. Hated by the losers out of pure jealousy, but in reality all the losers wants to be Chad.

Study after study finds that white women are the least likely to race mix, while white men are the second least likely.