IT'S A HAPPENING!!! TRUMP ABOUT TO FIRE REINCE! AAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAA

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good
Gas the reince build wall now

I doubt Reince is going anywhere, he's there to negotiate with the likes of McConnell and Paul Ryan while still having some degree of loyalty.

they're all traitors.

Good.

Fire Bannon too.

Very funny.

Thats great and all but in the real world you can get nothing done without Congress, and Congress has a deep seated hatred for Trump.

Sometimes the only way to navigate the swamp is to have your own alligators leading the way

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Trump doesn't exactly have a deep bench. He can't afford to lose too many of his starters.

Can't he just gas them? I don't see the problem here.

>Specifically, multiple sources close to President Trump

Fake news

Trump is floating the firing of Reince because he's not doing his job. The GOP keeps leaking Trump's call details with leaders and they have shown no support on the travel ban.

Reince is the GOP's only access to the West Wing. He's threatening to cut that off.

>done without Congress

They are showing open hostility to Trump right now. What does he have to gain when they aren't showing him any good faith? Nope. Time for offense.

Where's that idiots not knowing the difference and becoming your company quote when you need it?

>Sup Forums is literally in their manifesto
Thank you for correcting my blue, and sharing my record! Doing Moloch's work, nonbinary cister! Hail Satan!

Aren't you just full of hopes and dreamwishes today :)

>tfw trump's EO 13771 has a little known subclause where for every redpilled nationalist removed, 2 RINO are required to go too

this.
McCain and Graham are more anti-trump than most of the fucking democrats. They're literally trying to start WW3 as trump stated hilariously.

>The White House has reportedly known about Flynn's calls with Russian ambassador 'for weeks'
>businessinsider.com
Yes, they are all traitors.

They should've left McCain in that fucking torture dungeon.

This is the third time I've seen this exact same post today.
Fuck off shill.

Honestly, for me, the most important thing Trump can do in office is destroy both the neocons and whatever moderate democrats are left, and so far he's doing a fantastic job. Post-election Sup Forums is so much more fun than earlier despair/pol/.

twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

flynn is a double agent, like david seaman,
he promoted pizzagate(democrat lead psyop about thier own LBGTQ culture, through psyop master media matters and boyfriend of comet ping pong owner) through his son,
then he double crosses trump(he's a democrat so he is consistent) with the russia connection

so flynn was a double agent used to promote the democrat(CIA) run pizzagate psyop, which is supported by the democrat(CIA) run russian hacker/spy psyop

pol has been predicting this for over a month in pizzagate threads
404 incoming

Good. After that he should fire Bannon. And his VP, Pence.

Fuck the racist nazi bigot Putin kremlinbot KGB agents!

Odd shilling today.

reminds me of the wikileaks psyops, it took months to dismantle that one

He's a cuck and probably the leaker

he is the last sane man in the white house

>breitbart
Do you have a credible source?

He will get fired

Retard. Breitbart is the propaganda arm of Drumpf administration.