>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4563685/donald-trump-wins/
mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=BFF77261-231B-496F-BCA4-658C52D31734
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Total war when?

Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Nicolas II I believe, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no recourse if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, like we have today, but we need to work together and not fight Jewish conflicts for their interests. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

>all these shills in here like it's the damn primaries

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

time.com/4563685/donald-trump-wins/

guys.... this is bad. 100% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 0% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

SAFE!

Honestly it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Clearing up his seat in the senate would be huge. Then he could just fire Graham after he gets replaced in the senate and appoint someone else as NSA.

I want to kill leftists.

Beware the argentinian. Only the portugese have the power to see the situation.

and libs would finally be happy that there's a flaming faggot in trump's cabinet

but for real fuck that war monger

What is /ptg/ doing for Valentines?

>fox wants Lindsey Graham to replace Flynn
Fuck no. Trump needs to appoint someone even more hardline than Flynn to show the media cucks the consequences of narrative building.

I missed you

Why is it that the CIA is always the least trustworthy group of niggers infested our government?

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

Are we sure Miller isn't gay? I think he might be on the DL.

AWOO~VEMENT!

Jeb will save the day

is that a girl (boy)?

Same as the robots. Nothing.

Fuck you and you're MAGA hat,
Fuck you when you shame my fat.
Fuck you and your anti-gay,
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you and your racist hate.
Fuck you when you troll and bait.
Fuck you and your 'dank' pepe.
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you when you burn a church,
Fuck you when you force a birth.
Fuck you and your KKK,
Fuck you fascist USA.

Fuck you Donald, King of Hate,
Fuck you Donald, King of Rape.
Fuck this country, fuck red states,
FUCK YOU FASCIST USA!

remember when trump gave away his bathrobe to based mike rowe for charity?

I thought you were gassed by a race mixing weeboo faggot then shot by PJW.

Hello /ptg/
I heard bad news from Sup Forums about the God emperor, what is going on?

Yeah I'd be happier if someone just killed him.

I wonder what the shill narrative will switch to when this overblown Shoah fizzles out

Anyone remember the bush years?

We're the dems just as neurotic as they are now? they REALLY don't want to relinquish whatever power they had the last 8 years, and seem to be in total denial that all of this shit they're pulling really only fires up the fringes of their base support...

DELETE THIS

Whats McCains fucking problem? Was it Trump mocking him for being captured?
mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=BFF77261-231B-496F-BCA4-658C52D31734

Wouldn't it be funny if he appoints someone even more extreme? Then the media can really reap what they sow.

(Actually, he will probably do this)

I like this idea

Although...getting Graham out of the Senate let's Trump's buddy, the new Governor, appoint his replacement AND gets McCain on board. Trump can just ignore whatever stupid horseshit he says anyway.

Kinda Machiavellian if you think about it. Plus, whenever Trump gets tired of the faggot, he can fire him at will.

Is this pasta fresh?

>everyone who isn't a blind cultist like me is a shill

TOTAL. FUCKING. WAR.

NEOCONS, CIA, ROTHSHILDS,PEDOPHILES, WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT THEM

I don't even have it in me to joepost creativly with how much of a faggot he's been lately

I think that's what they want. To agitate and provoke us into finally swinging or shooting back.

FOX wants Lindsay Graham to be adviser

It doesn't matter what Miller sticks his dick into, he oozes testosterone.

They were pretty bad in the last 4 years but Bush gave them a lot of credibility to be douches since he fucked up so much.

I'm very disappointed that someone in SC never did. I really don't understand how that faggot keeps getting re-elected

Why is he so salty and why does he hate based Russia? I don't understand why ANYONE would hate Russia at this point unless they're in league with the Jewish globalists.

This would be amazing if true.

Please explain to me how the Flynn thing is more 3D chess and not proof that Trump has been broken by the establishment. I'm actually depressed.

Agreed. I'm just saying I have my suspicions.

He's a neocon war-mongerer who is still salty that Trump took his old vision of the Republican Party and crushed it with his bare hands. So he and his faggot Lindsay Graham have been calling for war with Russia ever since.

That's a joke. He's got to vote with the republican trump agenda to please his voters.

The NSA right now has to be a ruthless watchdog killer who will root out any duplicity or globalism inside the CIA and also make sure that we become friendly with Russia and japan in alliance against globalist and Chinese.

A neocon shill like graham would be totally complicit in the globalist control of our intelligence community - he'd be working against trump at every turn.

appoint some who is a giant russiaboo, maybe talked on infowars about globalization before.

That was just one from his hotels.

>Spicer says Trump doesn't own a bathrobe
>He actually owns thousands.

CHECKMATE

It's an unfortunate situation. I rather wish the President would have NOT fired Flynn but I suspect he had a legit reason to.

>even more hardline than Flynn

Does such a person even exist? I thought Flynn was already pretty much the nuttiest general you could get.

They were bad, but not this bad.
Also, Bush was a piece of shit, so it was more justified

Has there been no mention of the Flynn resignation yet from anyone in the WH?

What did he mean by this?

Oh I know, I'm just shitposting. It would be nice to get him out of the senate though.

McCain is a cunt. I hope he dies.

Trump must be praying that dam falls down today.

Can an user pls explain to me the message Justin was trying to convey by extending his chin like this to our president?

there was never any 3d chess just a lot of stupidity along with some blind luck

now the luck has run out so the only thing left is his stupidity

Priebus is fucked, multiple articles about leaks from him on Breitbart. Bannon will destroy him.

Because Trump and Russia want to kill his terrorist buddies? The beans are gonna get spilled on his ass soon, and its gonna be bad.

Traitors everywhere. He needs to do a Stalin-style purge ASAP.

He wasn't fired, he resigned. Trump wanted him to stay but I'm guessing he knew he fucked up.

Best Korea is fucked.

Rience Priebus along with his neoconshits, donors etc. are dunzo

If it was indeed Priebus that little snake deserves a public hanging.

>Whats McCains fucking problem?

He's a traitor and he's projecting his own sins.

go to reddit or something if you want to meta-post/blogpost

That he knows who's leaking. People say it was individuals sitting next to his table.

Unfortunately, those people are agents and Trump knows this.

Flynn fucked up by lying to Pence. You just need to accept that. Sometimes people you like will make mistakes and then they'll face the consequences.

The leaks are a whole different problem that will hopefully be taken care of but that doesn't change the fact that Flynn should have been honest from the start.

>Somebody actually came up with that and thinks they don't have hate and bitterness in the heart.

Sometimes watching leftists is like watching some bizarre animal at the zoo. Fascinating in a weird way. How can they justify the endless contradictions of their beliefs?

Same

How do we still have concern shills? You faggots would have never lasted through September, let alone October

confirming all the stuff that has leaked so far, thanks Trump

He already did it with Nikki Haley.

It's pretty obvious what Trump thinks of the (((UN))).

This. They absolutely MUST be a purge. He needs to fire EVERYONE that he himself didn't personally appoint.

>slovenian shill didn't bring his serbia buddy

>Drumpf's business keeps failing
lmao Ivanka btfo

nice song fag

Oh yeah towards the end of course, but I mean trump hasn't even been inaugurated a month, and they're already talking impeachment and govt overthrow on...grounds that they don't like him? I really don't get it.

>you're maga hat
>you are maga hat
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Inauguratione, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Anti-fa, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US alt-right forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Love you America, MAGA!

I think they are the same guy.

Nowhere does it say he lied.
From the actual letter of resignation:

>Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador and have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology.

Hillary's senior advisor tweeting about pizzagate/Flynn and Hillary responding makes me think this whole Flynn thing is pizza related.

Every new batch of shills have a checklist of narratives they are suppose to push. And every new batch of shills think it will work.

New Green Day song?

What is Reince accused of leaking?

McCain and Graham and Rubio are fucking globalist puppets controlled 100% by jewish banking interests and the old system. 100% traitors to the people of this country. They take money from Soros. McCain and Graham are implicated in pizzagte child sex ring. Rubio is merely a homosexual. All 3 are blackmailed to do as globalist tell them or be outed. Good thing trump's DoJ is going to take down pizzagate and put 1/3 of our government in jail.

Always kill the traitor before the enemy t.b.h.

hope you enjoyed this resignation, there are a lot more to come :^)

Because he threatens everything that both the GOP and DNC have built up over the last 30-40 years

th..thanks belgium

On the bright side, this season of the Trump anime is anything but boring.

Even Jared looks more human in comparison