Ages 14 through 16 are prime breeding ages

Girls aged 14 through 16 should be put into breeding camps to secure an existence for the white race

Prove me wrong
>protip you can't

>having to deal with a 14-16yo
I don't know if you've realized, but they're cunts.

Stay classy, Sup Forums.

Pray to Allah I never have a girl. Just raising one of those hitches to maturity sounds like a living nightmare, let alone sleeping with one.

That entire generation is beyond irreparable...and they'll be raising the next series of fuckwits.

>Sup Forums disguises itself as Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums

Your day if reckoning is coming pizza boy

Take your autism elsewhere you stinky old leaf

We had that situation under control until we created schools. Those fucked everything up

Cringe, fuck off Ahmed

have you aver fucked a 16 yo you virgin?

they are annoying as fuck immature and extremely stupid.

18-25 is prime and ready

>leaf

I turned on the TV one night. I usually don't watch TV but i was bored.

It was a talent show. It was backstage where they interviewed the next participant. An 11 year old girl.

She talks about her boyfriend of 2 years and even shows a facetime clip of him. I guess he looks 14 or so. So she was 9 when she met her boyfriend.

It's scary really. Children are acting like adults. Children should be children. You only have 16-18 years to be a child. You've got over 60 years give or take to be adult.

The future is scaring me, Sup Forums. What happened to letting children be children?

I mean, on one level of cuckery, we've got people who see a 16yo and thinking "wow it's so cute how annoying, immature, and stupid they are! I want them to be annoying, immature, and stupid in my direction!" But then, the people who see them and think "ugh, how annoying, immature, and stupid, I don't want anything to do with them" are just another level of cuckery. The true redpill comes in seeing 16yos and thinking "someone needs to whip them into shape and teach them to be seen and not heard, and that might as well be me - it'll get me a fertile vector for my genes, and if I get in now while the personality is malleable, I can eradicate individuality, foster dependence on me, and avoid being cucked forever".

Shit I'm tired there's some bad grammar in this post

>implying they get better with age

Atleast with the 16 year old its worth putting up with their shit for what you get in return

I refuse to believe you are white.

>someone needs to whip them into shape and teach them to be seen and not heard, and that might as well be me

then her father figure already failed them, they are lost, also keep dreaming.

t. akmad abdul ahmad muhammad aba-leaf

Hips aren't wide enough, brains aren't fully developed and so they run the risk of doing stupid things while caring for kids. 20 is about right.

Girls who had no strong father figure take more work to make into a wife and most people aren't up to the task, but the end result is better if you do it right. If a girl DID have a strong father figure, you will be permanently cucked by her memories of her dad.

>breeding camps
you mean married to a man of their father's choosing.

Fpbp

What does their """personality""" have to do with submitting to the dick?

The 18 year old meme was made by feminists so they wouldn't have to compete with younger girls which most men want. Sup Forums still hasn't swallowed the reddest pill of them all. When the period happens, that's nature's way of saying that girl is eligible for breeding because that's when the girl actually is able to become pregnant.

You are right leaf.
Put me into a supervisor position

whats that

Teens and to a lesser extent pre-teens are highly valued by our societies for their looks, 'talents', and youth. It makes sense that some would exploit themselves.

>breeding camps
How about a rusty cage in muh basement?

>breeding camps

Those are called 'under 18 night clubs' or 'under 18 night', and you can find them in every decently sized european city. Pay your fee to get in if you are an adult, and take home teens wanting to be inseminated by an older man.

Nothing quite like teen pussy clenching down on your cock. Oh and before you scream 'pedo1!!!', look at the age of consent all over europe. Not everyone is a retarded puritanical hypocrite.

kek

Seeing a 16 year old tomorrow, I'm 18. Going to have a good night.

sad fact of the matter is 16-18 is the prime age. the girls at that time were wetter, tighter and hornier.

Might as well, they're fucking at that age anyways. Plus they're stupid at that age and might fall victim to Tyrone.

lmao yeah, and 18-21 year olds are not cunts
Women are cunts, but you gotta deal with them if you wanna put your benis in a wet hole

>That post
>That flag

Checks out.

Yes, but only chads should be let to breed with them.

Betas, ugly men, numales, incels, fat men, etc should be breed out of existence.

no, you don't. just go pay for a hooker.

Wait
Are there people here who actually think that fucking a 15 years old is pedophilic?

Nah, I don't need to put my dick in a hole in order to feel good about myself. But some people do and they want to do it with some dignity so a hooker is not really a viable option anyway.

Americans

You wouldn't need to deal with them, since they'd be in a breeding camp. You'll have to deal with them more right now.

IMO chads should be bred out of existence instead on the basis that none of their skills are remotely useful in a fascist utopia. Do away with numales and /fat/ degenerates, to be sure, but sexual attractiveness is irrelevant in the future; we're going to want to select for intelligence and moral capacity.

fuck what is it... am i actually color blind? I work for the phone company too... i should be able to see this.

>existence for the white race

>tfw you are blind to the jew
>you know of its existence
>but it remains hidden from you, just out of sight

>none of their skills are remotely useful in a fascist utopia
lmao yeah? Physical fitness is not important in a fascist eutopia? And the willpower required for achieving said physical fitness? Cry more lazy beta, chads will be the ones operating the death squads, not your fat ass

It's le happy merchant

Nice trips. Also what I, and people like me, want isn't so much putting a dick in a hole as owning a hole of my very own. One who compliments me not as part of an attempt to manipulate me, but because she's realized that This Is Her Life Now So She Might As Well Like It.

Only virgin care about a female's non-existent personality.

Being fit is a way of showing that your facist. A lot of white chads are right wing and hate liberals. they can be redpilled into hating jews.

Agreed. 100 percent.

certain muslims, hasidic jews, mormons etc.. actually have breeder camps to breed with young twats

hasids have entire buildings all over the world filled with prime vagina for the dicking

Honestly OP this is your fantasy and nobody should control your thoughts, but no. Lol the thought of breeding camps, I mean wow, its funny but as truth as proven to be stranger than fiction, something of such wouldnt surprise me. But seriously OP, no

hahahah all i needed was a >gentile nudge to see it.

Chad =/= physically fit. Chads are people optimizing for sexual desirability; this includes some measure of fitness, but it's a pretty different process from people trying to get fit for its own sake. Compare manual laborers with Chads and you'll immediately see the difference in results. Chads are to strength what makeup whores are to beauty.

Sup Forums is full of low test cucks. The kind of cucks that need a sexually experienced women to teach them how to fuck.

pic related + similar trends across autism and numerous other developmental disorders agree with you.
feminism\women studying\having careers pushed maternal age up into its evolutionary shadow, human reproduction wasnt optimized by natural selection at these ages so we get all sorts of fuckups.

Still a prostitute is not a viable option. And I can wanting to own a hole, companionship and whatnot
That said we still need betas if they prove intelligent or great artists.
Their motives don't really matter, the point is that they have the motivation, willpower and ability to improve themselves, even if just for pussy. Betas want pussy no less then them, but they are unable to improve. Instead of pussy chads will channel those characteristics into helping the state.

I like how anons get all indignant due to OPs statement. Like if they couldn't comprehend that the fact those are still emotionally immature kids has nothing to do with their physical viability as mothers. It doesn't mean that one should impregnate them right away - but the fact that teenagers are at their biological peak when it comes to childbirth is still truth no matter what you'll do about it.

That beside, anons brought a good point - to those of you who think it's pedo, you're retarded. It is not legal in many places and is not reasonable but at that age girls do get typical woman silhouette so it's not childish features that affect libido of guys. That's why it's the term jailbait - because they look mature enough to arouse regular person of regular taste while still not being able to have an intercourse. Plus, in many places it IS legal. Ironically, including countries of some of those anons pissing themselves in their self-righteousness.

Even more important point, nothing changes the fact that shitloads of teens at that age already are sexual and quite often after sexual initiation. Does that mean fucking them is fine? I'd question it, but don't act like a stupid cunt thinking it's poor, innocent little babies we talk about. It's often teens who fucked already more and more often than most of anons here.

A short venture among social media will prove you that teenagers currently are as wet and horny as they always were - and often before legal age. Dunno about tightness and how popular kugels are/were.

sound like that fat homeless guy that got banned from Starbucks because he sent the barista perverted letters

Any 18 will do the trock
In Spain a town party

It's actually like 16-25 but whatever

We do need to pair these girls up with 25-30 year old boys that have finally grown into men. Numales under 25 are nothing but man children

Oh, yeah, I wasn't meaning to endorse prostitution, was just meaning to corroborate your point. Also, I think that the death squads should be operated by people with the capability of Chads, but who are intelligent and guided by a higher motivation than debauchery.

To be a man, spreading your genes is required - but not sufficient.

I wish. Under 18 in thailand is police bait, since the chicks will get a cut of the fine for luring you.

Not too bad though, since its easy to find actual 18 year olds who look 13.

P...podesta?

No 20-30 is the prime breeding age, where most woman reach their fertility peak.

But that's what higher command is for, no? They just need to be loyal and obedient.

>autism age is primary breeding

16/17-28 is the prime range where theres is the greatest fertility, low risk of birth defects and low risk of the girl dying from complications.

A girl CAN have a child at 13 but 1) das nasty and 2) complications

Having an inferior underclass is a bad thing, we've been through this so many damn times as a civilization

there is no logical reason or justification for the aoc to be as high as it is today other than butthurt dryed up coalburning feminist scum and there even more pathetic orbiters. i remember when i was 12 years old i was jacking it 3 times a day and still had blue balls literally 24/7 there is no reason to believe that girls of the same age aren't horny all the time too.

>having children at the age when infant mortality is highest

This isn't the 2nd century anymore, people don't die before they hit age 17. You can just wait a couple years.

Not everyone who's not intelligent is an underclass if they are loyal and hardworking with a strong willpower. We still need people who will work low skill jobs that robots cannot yet, or could never perform, and slaves are a bad option, I think you know why.

Childhood ends at 13. Treating 16 year olds like children is a major contributor to how shit the West is currently.
Childhood is not a time to pine for. They are not the best years of life. The whole point of childhood is to learn how to be an adult.

Possibly, most men are colour blind to some degree but most of those never know it since most only have a mild case. I only discovered that I was colour blind a few years ago, somehow I went 23 years before realising that most shades of brown appear in grey scale to me.

I'd say intelligence is still needed, even far more than Chad looks. Chad looks (and physique) are nearly in any case a product of proper lifestyle and while intelligence is also in big part environmentally shaped, it's not to the same high degree.

From the social point, it also would be better to promote people of particular motivations, beliefs and other traits of character. There may be quite intelligent Chad who's also emotionally-challenged sociopath and while it may have no effect on his genes, making him get a first place in line for passing on his genes not only sets a certain precedent but also encourages people to emulate his attitude. And then you get second generation of whitewashed niggers.

It is because we treat it like a reproductive contract.

I give you 28, but before their early 20s some periods still lack ovulation.

Nothing prevents you from breeding with your 16 y o qt wife, i´m just arguing that she is not in her prime breeding age.

> We'll just have a strike like in Poland and Iceland and you guys will crumble

> Or straight up shoot you Christian-ISIS types

I can't prove you wrong, OP. I tried, too.
I guess you're right.

Perhaps in a society that was life and death or at least rugged. For example... a 14-16 year old Chinese girl working in the rice paddies would probably be a good caregiver (given the shitty conditions).

Western females between 14-16 can barely handle the stress of misplacing their phone for 30 seconds and would make shitty mothers.

Granted you can probably make a case most western females under 25 being shit mothers.

I'm in California and through my work I have jailbait (99.9% of them are junior year) on me all the time. Is it worth it, Sup Forums?

Unfortunately, healthy white men are simply going to have to take them through alliances or pure might.

Nothing more pathetic then seeing them with fuckbois their own age like lol do you even Schope, kid?

Faggot fornicators, I swear..

Bible says nothing about age of consent. Only says stuff about puberty

So ya when she hits puberty is when we can marry and fuck girls. Don't let the "age of consent" fool you. It's all mind control

B-but I thought Sup Forums was against pedophilia...

>biological peak matter in in modern society

Safest pregnancies happen around 25. This is due to people of that age tending to have less stress and more money to take care of themselves through pregnancy and complications.

I'm not against pregnant teenagers but it's defiantly not the optimum age to have a baby in modern society.

>Is pussy worth potential jail time

Sure. You are too stupid to live among the public.

Sup Forums is against pedophilia. But teenagers are rarely "pedo" in physique. Goto

It's always smarter to claim them before puberty, every wisened patriarch knows that. Heh. Nothing personal, kid.

yes good goy

Why should it matter what society thinks of your relationship with your wife? She shouldn't be out of the house that much.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated and studied to find a cure. Child molesters should be executed. Hebephilia is perfectly natural.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not a crime. While I believe a general AoC of 16 is good, I also believe females that aren't yet 16 that have developed enough bodies should be allowed to breed if they are already married.

inb4
>Hi, Mohammad
>y-you're a pedo!

reminder that Sup Forums and muslims have an awful lot in common

What makes podesta an incarnation of satan is how young he is willing to fuck/abuse and what he does to the carcases during and after his rituals.

Hint: they get digested by a demonic bull god in a pit of fire.

Reminder that Mohammed was white with black slaves.

It all falls into place.

Aryan Hebrew patriarchs for the win.

Reminder that nu-Sup Forums newfags have a lot in common with reddit.

Hell, I'm pretty sure Podesta prefers little boys anyway

Most states age of consent is 18 tho isn't it? Way too high

Should be 14-15 (puberty is the best option tho )

that's the final redpill

because you go down this road of

>all women get indoctrinated by the jews
>get 100% liberal feministed by the age of 18
>so you have to look at a time where she is more pure and hasn't been on the cockcarousel for 5 years

then you also realize thta everything they to day to day is to emulate youth with
>makeup
>how they dress
>how they get plastic surgery
>how they act
>how they want to be treated

and at the end even if it's hard to admint you will see that how it was in the old days was the best

because the gril grew up with your ideals and morals and political stances

Now you are YOUTPILLED