Can a med and a nord have a baby together or is that also considered race mixing?

Can a med and a nord have a baby together or is that also considered race mixing?

no since nords are not white

see viking "culture"

who is this cum marauder?

it depends

>Can
I would have a baby with her. What's a Sup Forumstard gonna do to stop me?

a med can be more white than a nord. it's already mixed up. it was already mixed up 2000 years ago.

Golly, she can hold my hand if she wants

It depends if the med has moor DNA,

regardless, being a mongrel white is almost as bad as being mixed.

I'm basically that
Dad is blonde with light blue eyes
Mom is brown eyed with brown hair
My 4 brothers and I all are very pale and have white facial features but black hair and lightish brown eyes
1/2 of my eye alles is blue so if I have kids with a blue eyed woman there is a 50% chance of the child having blue eyes and the rest is either light brown or green

>mfw literally 50% Spaniard and 50% Swede
>Green eyes and light brown hair
>Facial mix just makes me look like a teenage elf boy

JUST

Reality is going to stop you ;^

She's got moles and shit, man. That's disgusting.

It's not ideal but both are Aryan so it's not a problem either.

I'm sure you can get some (boy)pussy as long as you aren't fat or ugly. Maybe some normal pussy too if you go to cons or some shit, altough those are almost exclusively fat.

OP, how rare is to see a Swedish girl Lisbeth similar to one in your picture these days?

Would be great to store your gene code inside a non muzzie

t
b
h

Interbreeding between different white groups is not racemixing, but it is culture and identity destroying and not recommended.

What you are really asking is "are meds white?" and the answer is probably not (it really depends on the individual) especially bad because nords are the most white people by far.

Come again, Sup Forumstard?

I am going to breed my Spanish gf when i finish uni, you cant stop me Odin

If it's white it's alright if , it's black send it back and if it's brown flush it down.

you should stay within your own ethnicity, that's more a question for new worlders

Well I live in the rich parts of Stockholm so it's not really rare at all. In Malmö it's rare as fuck probably tho

Stay strong swebros. You will rise once again.

This

purebred= at least 90% 1 ethnicity
mongrel white= mixed ethnicity
pseudo white= trace amounts (less than 1% for each) of non white DNA
Non white= 5% or more of non-white DNA
Mixed race= 20% or more non white DNA

I'm just saying I look almost 10 years younger than my actual age. I'm almost 30 and look like a teenager. I don't have a round face, but I have this youthful look that seems feminine to some.

At least I look white, but knowing I'm half Spaniard makes me feel inadequate if not tainted. Thank god my grandfather from that side was semi-ginger (Red beard)

>1/2 of my eye alles is blue so if I have kids with a blue eyed woman there is a 50% chance of the child having blue eyes and the rest is either light brown or green
I have 1 copy of the blue eye allele too, but my ancestry is Syrian (15% Italian according to 23andMe)

My fiance is blue eyed so we have a 50% chance our kids will be blue eyes.

>Does this make me an honorary Aryan?

no bully
>tfw got loads of moles
it's not fair

>I'm almost 30 and look like a teenager
this will change dramatically in the decade to come

t. former babbyface

this. fess it up OP

I'm 50% swedish and 50% german. Does that make me a mongrel?

Either some of you are shills, or like retards, have foolishly adopted the propaganda of shills.

White is white. Even 95% white is white enough.

Mixing various white ethnicities is DESIRABLE. It tends to add vigor and variety to the offspring.

The only meaningful identity going forward is a Pan-European identity. Nothing else matters and anything less is counter-productive.

Jessica Edstrom. Reverse image search my nigger

>tfw nord+med mix

I-I'm white right?

Absolutely, and don't let these faggots tell you different.

Also, be more sure of yourself. Don't let anonymous retards guide your opinion of who you are. Use your own mind.

Oh gosh, what a qt. :3

leafs at it again. toplel

You literally look like my persian friend with lighter skin. Regardless, if youre making white babies its a welcome addition. We need all hands on deck going forward

I think anonymous is right

lol

that's called the atlantid phenotype and tends to produce very attractive people

fpbp

my dear germanic friend

>1/10 would not make bby with

if a person has clear eyes and blond hair this person shouldn't be allowed to mix with someone who hasn't these rare characteristics. In order to preserve the diversity. I am a spic and I will never try to have kids with a blond and / or blue eyed woman.

How is it now?

Aren't most American Whites white mutts?

>tfw my child will be a french/italian/danish mongrel

In Canada bloodlines can only be diluted. feelsbadman

So what is the consesus Sup Forums
D-do i need to break up or not...

Yes america enforced it to break down ties people had to their European homelands and serve only mammon.

more moles means you'll look younger and live longer

Fuck, this reminds me of a girl I met a couple years ago. Housemate of my friend from university, this cute little Maltese bird. Tight little body, big beautiful eyes, and a voice that makes my dick hard just thinking about it. We watched World War Z with her and a bunch of it is filmed in Malta so every few minutes she's there "That's Malta" in her cute little accent. I moved on her like a bitch the first time. Was a real shame when she left, think I was getting close to cracking that nut.

I enjoyed reading this. Nostalgia trips like this are always fun.

I think they look cute

If you don't look like the guy pic related you're not white
its me

me in the middle

noice fagg

fucking finns

How is it racemixing to mix with any form of Caucasian?

I no, I wouldn't have a kid with a nord. Nord turn out to be introverted and effeminate cucks.

Degenerate British stuff as usual, can only talk about shagging and drinking.

>"Caucasian"
Then English mixing with Arabs isn't race mixing either huh? You actually probably don't think so who am I kidding you are a mixed race person, fucking paki.

Gonna have to show me boipucci only real way to tell

Not it's not racemixing.

It's mixing a different form of Caucasian, but it's still the same species of human, so there's no point limiting who you date in this situation. Just keep away from the ones who're Mudslimes.

Actual racemixing would be you fucking a gook, nigger, native amewrican or abo