Why do black Americans look egyptian?

I know they're not directly related, but they look strikingly similar. Why is this?

Literally fuck off

They are an afro admixture(afro-euro) group. Egyptians are also an afro admixture group(afro-arab), so while they're not directly related. They are sister ethnic groups in a way because of their synergenic similarities.

Makeup, wigs, hair weaves.

its your autism that make you think that

a nigger is a nigger
and a nigger is not and arab
>inb4 some masri tells me hey fag egyptians arnt arab.

Egyptians come in all shades, like black americans. Leslie jones isn't the typical looking black american.

Pic related is anwar sadat, famous egyptian president.

Are you retarded? Mixed African-Americans clearly look different from pure africans.

Afro-arabs are real and make up the majority of the saharan population. Why does this simple concept trigger white people so much?

Wrong!

>Mixed African-Americans clearly look different from pure africans
>Mixed African-Americans
>Mixed
no shit
they look different because they are MIXED

but they still look more like a nigger than whatever they were mixed with
therefore, a nigger no matter how mixed, is still a nigger

seriously user
think twice before calling someone else retarded

"white people"

No..noo! They all look congo gorilla black, like leslie jones. Renounce your blasphemy. Reeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Black american

you and OP are implying that ALL Saharan people are egyptian
i am talking SPECIFICALLY egyptian
OP should have said why do niggers look like niggers

tell me hans, does this guy look afro arab?
if you said no, congratz! hes egyptian, arab
not afro arab

They wuz kangz

because they were the original egyptians

Egyptian

they still look more arab than nigger

where as
still looks nigger
just like any nigger down here
maybe a hint of somali thrown in

but they just stole a culture cause they lack their own

Black american

Egyptian

People of the sahal, another afro-admixture group

Black american

Egyptian

But they don't...

Black american

What the fuck does it mean to look Egyptian? Egypt is the original melting pot of races due to importing slaves and a shit load of wars including Muslims just flooding in.

Egyptians look like everyone because you can find some of everything in their population.

Because both are mixed breed with whites.

All your pictures are mixed breed, all of ruling class in Egypt that actually did shit was white do you math faggot.

Find me a nordic looking egyptian

The bigger question is why does this trigger white people so hard, a subject that is firmly within the afro-admixture sphere, why do they care so much. That would be like me as a black american interjecting when pol has it's idotic euro circle jerks about northern italians looking anglo or whatever, and nords being romans and sheeit.

Thats probably a stretch but there are plenty of actors from egypt that people consider white but blonde hair doesn't really survive mixing.

>Imma just change the definition of black to include mullatos
Kys

Every black american has euro ad mixture to varying degrees. So they're all mulattic essentially. Wasn't obama the first "black" president.

The one drop rule is a double edged sword my friend

Because they wuz kingz

There have been black american actors that have passed as white also.

Black American, like Egyptians are all mixed race mongols.

White people and Africans are the only pure races. Everyone else are a mix of both.

UK education system is decent

not a lot of black women are sexy. in fact, theyre the most obese demographic in the US. If you do find a sexy black girl, shes probably a product of racemixing. most black girls are kept out of sight and out of mind for being such gross sheboons

living in area and going through assimilation because the culture there is the norm
>but they just stole a culture cause they lack their own
you must be retarded

how do you explain the native americans that had no prior experience with any other races until whites came by boats?

Native Americans came in contact with white Europeans long before the jew Christopher Columbus.

The vast majority of black americans today are a product of race mixing

Also native Americans have proven to have European dna. Which suggests that native Americans and Europeans been fucking for a lot longer than the history books say.

is that how science works? Or are you just memeing?

fallacy of many questions

Lest they were floating semen in glas jars across the atlantic for the native americans to later turkey baster into their pussies.