Are you happy now Sup Forums?

Yes

If you break the law then you get treated like a criminal.

Very

Aren't you happy? Now you have people to improve your society, provide jobs etc.

Funny thing is, its the hispanics wilding out doing this bull shit. Giving us Mexicans a bad name.

The liberal media influences hispanics into rebelling and being protestors. Hispanics dont understand how their little antics affects us. Fuck them.

Yep.

It's a start

This pleases me.

I'll be happy when all mexishits are removed.

You can stay Jose

>Make America Mexico again
I hope he dies an agonizing, painful death.

agreed Paco

and they ask why they want him to leave with the rest of illegals

Very.

The law is finally being followed after decades of the same two-bit politicians saying they were going to pre-election and then completely flipping post.

Is it true that the US National Anthem starts getting louder in the background the more you deport ?

Actually, the recent raids you have been hearing about were just regular raids that have also been going on under Obamas administration.

However, since Trump is president now, The media is spinning their coverage to get clicks and views to their sites.

They did not cover the raids under Obama, in other words, but they were going on still.

Very happy

this month, Trump deported less people than Obama, but in media wont stop saying "literally Hitlah"

Italy don't leave your flag in the washing machine for so long it gets washed out

Never thought Univision would betray the Mexican community like that.. Shameful network.

These raids are an important part of building the wall

Many people do not know that ICE is allowed to confiscate all possessions of illegals because they obtained them under fraudulent means....the illegals were NOT supposed to be in this country

That means all houses, cars, bank account can be confiscated and the money will help pay for the wall

If you read the news, Trump just told the sheriffs that he supports confiscation
>Say goodbye to your Ford F150, Pedro

that is just AWESOME, the bad thing is that you will return us that garbage to our country, we dont know where to put that scum, it would be better if you just crash their buses.