Far in the distance, the frog-king appear
"I have told you, time and time again"
"keep up with this bullshit, and this is THE END"
For no matter how many lies the False Ones procure
On computer, typewriter, spoken or by pen
Have faith that the deplorables will find a way to ensure
That Pol, is right once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/02/11/section-of-highway-35-washes-away-in-santa-cruz-county/
montereyherald.com/general-news/20170208/hwy-17-mudslide-this-will-happen-again-before-the-winter-is-out
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/25/why-driving-on-americas-roads-can-be-more-expensive-than-you-think/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=THAgl0UKj44
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=FX83qSatoOo
youtube.com/watch?v=aF2JcNC2wVY
youtube.com/watch?v=eVYAnMJhfNI
fox40.com/on-air/live-streaming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here’s a quick rundown
-5 (known) stages

- ζ (Zeta) Phase lasts the first 20 minutes
-Prickly sensation on skin
- No Oro contact

-γ (Gamma) Phase lasts another 20 minutes
- Become hypersensitive to water
- Start hearing the water, won't be able to comprehend
- May be able to hear colors
-Uncontrollable Shaking

- ω (Omega Phase)
- Extreme pain
-No movement
-90% will drop out of this phase
-May last 10 seconds to 15 minutes
- In some extreme cases the dam will appear but never collapse
-High chance of blackpilling at this stage

- ⍋ Phase
- Oroface
-Ability to see anything
; other universes
; talk to aliens
; addiction the oroposting
; can last up to 6 weeks
; must abandon your friends and family
; p̡̛̛͍̰̞̦̞̺̥͈͚͎̖̈́̑̿͆͊͐̆ͬͪ̅̾ͧ̇̾̂̆́ņ̷̜͕̫͖̾ͩͮ̀̐͐͜͠u̸̹̣̙̲͕̤͚̭͍̗͚̞̩̘̙͍͉̤͊̈̅̓̏ͫ̐ͫ͑̒ͪ̊̄͐͋̓̿͟͝l̟̺̹͉͈͍̝̭̳̱̮̰̟̠̫͉̊ͨͭ̇͛̿͞t̵̡̠̜̲͈̮̗̗̞͙͈͈͔̰̂̑ͮ̌̾ͦ̆̑ͤ̋ͯͧͫ͊͜͝î̢̫̘͕̤̖ͭ̄̒̓ ̶̖̣͓͍̮̝̱̘̣̲̰ͧ̆͋̇͆̐ͩ̄̆̽̒̿̂̈́̃̒̉̚͘ ⸔ stage
;
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢oro ̗̖̳̹̙̐̌͌͑ͧl͇̙̖͓͔͕͇̍͊õ̮̩̩͎̙̣̦̞̤ͧ̾̄ͩ̀o̩͕̞͇̩͓̓̅͘ǩ̷̟̪̫͎͙́͂̾͗̅ͮs̸̸͎̫͍̉̍ͣ̇̓͌̅̚͞
;
;will see aliens that will test mental capacity
; a̘̪̬͙̟̘̓ͩͪ́́͜ͅb̸͓̩̯ͯ̊̂̎̐ͮ̾͞l̛̥͖̆̾ͭͩ̃e̫̠͕̻̳̭͉͌̽̋ͭ̅̎̍̃͑ to solve any question t̻̤̭̰̦͓͚͗͗̄̌̅̔ͫ̕asked
;able to citrus-dick without pain
; flying

; rumor of 6th orostage
;never been reached
; immortality is granted
; the water rises
; spillway demolished
; replace dam
; jello

Hey no worries mate. See the bend in the road up by the emergency spillway? They're putting some rocks there.

That oughta do the trick.

1st for rekt spillway

Have you taken the Oropill yet?

any pics of the front of the dam yet?

And can any locals imagine just how fucking miserable mosquito season is going to be now?

The concert dam is fine, it's all those water going under it turning the river red that's the problem.

Now that's what I call some roadholding!

OP is likely at least a Phase two (γ Gamma)

God damn it.

This seems to be the situation from yesterday afternoon.

I thought that was the emergency supply of Jello

In for MEMETIC BOMBER SQUADRONS and praise Kek.

Please Kek, let this happen.

i-i-ts j-just cavitation and backup f-from the main spillway

r-r-right user?

We're so fucked in California. They never fix anything and building new infrastructure is always fucked off for environmental reasons. My favourite fishing spot as a kid up the mountains was drained because of some endangered minnow. I've seen housing developments sit uncompleted because endangered voles were discovered on the land.
There are mudslides and road collapses in the mountains near where I live. California roads are worse than any other state in the country. California keeps taking medicine instead of vitamins, and one of these days the medicine isn't going to cure the sickness and we'll fucking die a pathetic death because we didn't take care of ourselves.

I need to move away from this place.

mercurynews.com/2017/02/11/section-of-highway-35-washes-away-in-santa-cruz-county/

montereyherald.com/general-news/20170208/hwy-17-mudslide-this-will-happen-again-before-the-winter-is-out

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/25/why-driving-on-americas-roads-can-be-more-expensive-than-you-think/

R A R E
A.A
R....R
E.......E

we need a calibro with a drone on site. or someone with access to a nearby elevated area to record from

It looks like it hasn't moved backwards too much.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=THAgl0UKj44

KCRA woke up and is showing Blackhawks picking up 1 bag of rocks and flying over to drop. Also zoom in on tiny little cement trucks by the Espill.

Literally drops of piss in an ocean of piss. It would take WEEKS to do what they need to get done.

Is there no photos taken on the 14th yet?

are those power pylons left of the spillway even standing at this point?

This. We need to know what's actually happening

You know, it might be better if Sacramento isn't harmed. If the other, smaller towns are ruined they're going to want Sacramento to put them up, and as they learn what caused all this they're going to become more and more angry. We're talking about a hundred thousand displaced people who need work and housing, and who can't be accommodated because the displaced population of Mexico was first in line.

So we have no reliable streams? wtf

look at all that erosion on the right. the further that creeps in that direction, the more chance of a big landslide followed by a collapse of the main earthen dam

Yeah, nothing to see here, Hanz. Move along.

Oh I know the dam is fine, but Ive havent seen a recent pic of hte spillway damage from this morning. I'm wondering if it is creeping upward, or how the hillside is doing.

Its a no fly zone and the town is evac'd, only the hardest of methheds and nogs would be sticking around.

MSM doesn't want to cause a panic and you know those pussy-cucks in California would panic.

could you give me a quicker rundown?

what the hell wrong with america.
>3 days of snow gazzilion people froze to death 6 gorillion cars were damaged.
>7 days of rain fucking dam nearly erupted.

nothing aside from this view of the wrong side of the dam

i mean, when things go really tits up this will be a nice cam to watch the carnage, but until then it's mostly useless

they're not letting people get uninterrupted footage of it because they know it's fucked and they don't want panic

Compare the Monday evening pic to Sunday evening. It hasn't moved much since then.

If they aren't showing anything new...
Is it safe to assume its far worse than expected? Are they trying to avoid mass panic in Sacramento? What is the absolute last image they showed?

We spent all our moneys on illegals and refugees

Looks to me like it's eroded maybe 20% of the distance back towards the dam. Photos from the 10th show the hole in the spillway even with the loop in the road to the left.

shows the lip of the spillway much closer to the power lines/spillway gates themselves.

bubbles coming up near the dam i think was the last image

Yeah, halfway up the mountain isn't much. I'm sure it stopped right about there.

any pics from today

BUILD TO FALL
DAM IS A FUCK
鬼神 Wash Em All 2017
I am spill man
410,757,864,530 ERODED ROCKS

>That tiny load
They are so screwed. Assuming it takes 5 minutes for a round trip, that's 12 trips per hour. In an 8 hour day, that's 96 trips, times 2 for 2 helicopters. 196 pebbles dropped into the grand canyon isn't gonna do much.

>shows the lip of the spillway much closer to the power lines/spillway gates themselves.
Closer to the original hole, yes. But it was already this bad on sunday, since then it didn't move too much.

Didn't find any that are reliably from today.

Tfw comfy and safe in Chico

Can someone give me a rundown on whats happening here?

Officials are trying to save their ass by wasting more money and making it look like they're doing something.

I see almost no rock in that earth. With that much of a slope the soil will slowly erode under the concrete spillway which will break off little by little and make its way to the top.

I don't know. Looks like we're pretty much good to go over at this part.

What the fuck were they thinking laying them flush against each other like brickwork?

This will totally fix it.
I am glad that Carlifornia is so good at repairing the dam. No need to worry at all.

you are going to die in your sleep tonight

>"I'm helping!"

You're right, unbelievable. Cali is fucked. What do they think will happen when Cali people realize they've been deceived in such a life and death matter? Chaos is coming to Cali.

it's what's happening under the moving water that counts, and the longer it takes for the surrounding hillsides to fall, the worse it will be when the individual chunks do.

If it sits steady for too long while a channel is eroded beneath it, the chain reaction can bring down the dam

there's about a hundred different ways for this whole superstructure to fail and flood the area, and no real way to stop it unless the inflow to the lake stops completely (which is impossible due to rainy weather and melting snow upstream)

it's done.

What's a chink doing in Spain?

Underrated

muh laminar flow

suicidal i stayed in town and hoped for pepe to kill us all. maybe trump would've turned a disaster into a blessing and reformed Californians spending on infrastructure.

but i stayed to sacrifice myself for the body count. its what kind of chaos KEK needs to bring his light to the world.

The whole thing is pretty much just dirt they piled up against an internal concrete wall. Forgot to save the internal diagram pics from yesterday.

there's a remote chance of the spillway/emergency spillway catastrophically failing and wreaking havoc on things downstream, so naturally we are cheering for rain and errosion chan to enjoy the resulting chaos. Most likely nothing will happen, except a bit more errosion of the hillside.

Welcome to

Cali 'cant afford to maintain a damn' fornia

Cali 'flood on' ya

Cali 'mud for' ya

Cali 'gone' yaaaaaa!!!

Lulz at the dude doing the mental math as to how many seconds that shitpatch will hold

It's california
a bunch of retarded hippies who spend all their infrastructure money on illegals and welfare

swim in the floods of rapture user, welcome Kek with open arms as the baptismal water wash over you.

Ask and you shall receive, Orobros.

A speedy summary on the Oronoffs:
>spillsways bow to water
>in contact with rain and melt snow
>possess erosion abilities
>control oroville with a watery flow
>owns dams & emergency spillways locally
>direct descendants of the snow on northern mountains
>will provide water for first dams on jupiter
>oroville will be the first dam
>own 99% of californias drinking water on earth
>first spillways will be oroville spillways
>both spillways said to have high flow, such erosion has only existed on the earth deep in the mariana trench & japan
>ancient native scriptures tell of two spillway failures that will descend upon california and will bring an age of underwater cities and dam technology progression
>they own rocks around the world
>you likely have oroville water inside u now
>the spillways are in regular communication with the agencies, fowarding the word of oroville dam
>who do you think set up the meeting between greenpeace and the WNA? the first meeting of the two organisations since their creation and arranged the WNAs leader first trip to sahara to oroville failsafe dam in desert land?
>they learned fluent water engineering in under a day
>other dams entrusted their water to the oroville spillways
>there is no water in the dam, only in the spillway
>the spillways are about 50 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base spillway currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are eroded beings existing in only a short span of time and space from the big overflow of california
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope the spillways are well constructed

God I hope so.

not even the problem, though. The problem was a pothole that developed that they ignored, which turned into a big hole they hemmed and hawed over until things got too bad to deal with

something as stupid as a bit of aircraft debris striking the spillway could have been the root cause of this, doesn't matter, the REAL problem was the unwillingness to spend money on fixing the issue while it was still able to be fixed

Here's a quick rundown:

>Rothschilds drink from Oroville Lake
>Oroville Lake supplies water to aliens (Extraterrestrial and Beaners)
>Possess flood-like abilities
>Water france with an viscous but clean fist.
>Fill castle moats globally.
>Direct descendants of the ancient great lake water line
>Will water the first cities on Mars (Oroville will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of water purification research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood drink Oroville Lake water.
>Oroville Lake is said to have lead levels at -215ppm levels only existant in Vault 7 glaciers.
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a large flood that will drown the sin of the world originaitng from Oroville Lake
>Supplies heavy water synthesis labs
>You likely have Oroville Lake water inside you right now
>They learned fluent water circulation techniques in under a week
>Nation states entrust their water reserves with the lake. There’s no gold in water in the Chesapeake Reserve, only the Oroville Lake reserve
>The lake are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, it is a timeless entity existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know its ultimate plans yet. We hope it only floods california..
theyre just saying that to comfort the public, same with the rock plan, it wont do shit but it makes them look better than just sitting on their ass and waiting for the inevitable

Stay hydrated

Go find a drone and show us the spillway

They own fútbol, They own Spain.

This is kek speaking. Don't die user we need many prophets to usher in the kingdom of KeK

We need someone upstream to post a picture of themselves emptying a water bottle into the lake for quality banter

Begone impostor, I am the one true Oronoff

get your ass somewhere where you can livestream the damage, asshole, or you're just playing pretend

you can sacrifice yourself for the body count as well as getting us some good images
die on stream as your perch is washed away beneath you and you have a better chance of being immortalized in the archives of the internet than you would have doing anything else

i havent even had a shower in 6 days, been on meth analogues to save money on food in my unlit room.

i will not be missed.

have my last piece of work that i shall share to you all.

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
redpills

spread it anons for i will not have died in vain.

We're gonna make it, lads! Stiff upper lip, now!

The underflow helps us drain it faster, hey!

The real question is...

How is (((he))) involved?

Why is there is still no stream of the dam?!!!!!

I want this dam to go as much as anyone here, but the concrete spillway doesn't seem to move much.

theres more rain comming on wednesday innit?

>Taking meth to save money on food

You wat. Just eat rice and beans nigga.

That's one fucked graph

>roleplaying faggot trying to shill his schizophrenia

go away

DELET

The dam is fine, nothing to see here goy

my apartment is tall enough so i wait.

gonna black tarp myself to hide from the police enforced evac.

youtube.com/watch?v=FX83qSatoOo
youtube.com/watch?v=aF2JcNC2wVY

youtube.com/watch?v=eVYAnMJhfNI

Fox40 appears to be covering it now:
Live Stream link:
fox40.com/on-air/live-streaming/

I'll tell you where my apartment is, go get my rice cooker and rice and live user. I can't believe I forgot my god damn rice cooker.

I'm sorry the main concrete part of the spillway isn't doing a river dance, but that has literally nothing to do with the level of erosion perpendicular to the spillway.

Try reading all the words in a post before responding, preferably in a right-to-left top-to-bottom order.

None of those links are showing live footage, I already checked. They are all replays of footage taken yesterday.

fucking shit nigga

The only thing these boulders might achieve is damaging a small bridge on their way to the sea

That's old stuff, isn't it?

no need to dox yourself just yet i got just enough dried rice to last me a month.

All old footage from days ago

Here you go my lord

At laeast we can be sure that it certainly is california and we aren't being tricked

They're air dropping rocks so no news choppers, and the ground crew would get in the way of DWR fixing it. T-trust me goys