WTF? My friend just read this off reddit

This:

Imagine you live in a society where women are raised on "women farms". The women are bred so that they have big tits and ass. The women are not taught English or the ways of society. They simply just graze on the farms. Once the woman is of age, she may be bought by a man, and she will be his.

Women will be bred in larger quantities than men, so if a woman becomes old, or a man simply wants another woman, a man can just purchase another woman from the farm.

We keep pet dogs - why not pet women?

- holy shit wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/lw/xu/failed_utopia_42/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds good to me

Retarded, women are needed in society (and I like small tits).

If women are an easily bought commodity then this will deter a lot of men from trying to be successful

Makes sense.

Fuck off.

This. Only the strong and smart should breed, if any retard can get a woman and have 10 children humanity would degenerate.

This user is correct, but also, women are essential for the development and rearing of children.

This sounds like some sort of silly sexual fantasy written by a teenager.

Anyway, this thread's kind of shit, so sage.

Success is just a meme.

lol it's reddit obviously they will post that

This is already how it works, except that women are so stupid, they think their value is determined by the wrong kind of pound.

Sounds like something from /d/, not that i would know

>WTF?
>holy shit wtf

>>>/reddit/ is that way

>women are needed in society
How so, little snowflake?

Raising the children?

FREE MARKET DEMANDS FEMALE FARMS
> He thinks people want to become successful because of females.
Only cucks do that. Real men want to become successful so that every day they could feel their superiority to masses of other men.

Isn't that what is wrong with NuMales these days? Too much mommy titty 24/7?

After it's out of the vagina, the woman part can be discarded.

go to mudslime country

also "my friend", don't even pretend, you are a fucking pleb and you lurk plebbit, probably also contribute, kill yourself

Not really user, most women don't raise their kids nowdays, they send them to school to be raised by some government shill.

Recursively self-improving general artificial intelligence will lead us to the utopia in which we all have subservient cat girls sex slaves:

lesswrong.com/lw/xu/failed_utopia_42/

Then again maybe this is just proof that transhumanists are nutjobs and that we should nuke Silicon Valley before they fuck up the entire world

t. elliot rodgers

>reddit
Maybe go back there? Post about on r/shitredditsays or something. sage

That was a short story by Piers Anthony called In The Barn.

and who exactly is going to raise the children without having them all end up as Dylan Roofs?

In ancient Egypt they farmed women to keep control of the slaves.

A slave was not allowed to have a wife, but if he labored he would be given a credit where he could go to the temple and have sex with a goddess.

Imagine if you never had sex before and all the other guys told you of the experience they had of going to the temple to be with the beautiful priestess / goddess.

These were woman that were young and used to breed the workers for the slave force that they needed.

They used sex as an incentive to make the workers obey and to do the job.

Also that's called Islam.

Then how will they pay for their women?

>The women are not taught English
Think I read somewhere someone did an experiment with babies where they didn't speak to the babies at all, and all the babies ended up dying.

>tfw female and would like this

Breeding rack is one of my biggest fantasies.

You mean like now? Sounds like you are a fan of eugenics to me.

Think whats its like when your a virgin and you never had sex and your taken to a temple to make love to a beautiful young priestess.

You dont have to be a father to the child you make because he was just going to be another slave that was next to replace you.

>Fuckall useless mothers
No thanks, a woman's job is raising children. Men are busy building and protect their neighborhoods.

I take it your friend has never gone to south east asia?

tits or gtfo

fucking kek

>bred to have big tits and ass
Farm women would be retarded, and the bastard human offspring from them would pollute the gene pool.

Source!
I wish to congratulate this million dollar idea, this will surely beat the realdoll market!

Seconded.

Anyway sage

>(and I like small tits).

KYS

Who else uses sex to make their servants obey ?

Can you think of anybody that is promised 72 virgins ?

Alahu akbar

low test

>Implying that men and women arent different yet complimentary to each other
The nuclear family is the objectively family heirarchy.

But you will want more and better looking women and naturally they'll cost more. I see no issues.

I always knew women were bitches