NETFLIX STOCK IN FREE FALL

As many political signals have shown mostly on Sup Forums and on the youtube video comments section, boycotting has an effect.

Despite the actors and actresses' best efforts to reinforce their politically correct agenda.

polygon.com/tv/2017/2/13/14600218/dear-white-people-creator-justin-simien-essay
>polygon
>heartfelt response

LOL WHAT! These gamergate assholes are in on it too.

nasdaq.com/article/-why-netflix-nflx-could-be-positioned-for-a-surge-cm747527
>2 hours ago

youtube.com/watch?v=IyQQc6kB9Zc

>American education

>-1%
>Freefall
Baby's first day in stocks

As long as Soros is still in netflix, it will never "freefall"

If it's no big deal, why is (((netfix))) running damage control?

Theyre not lol just stop making such a big about it seriously its stupid you look stupid

if only

Easy opportunity for pity shekels.

>300+ P/E ratio
>international segment has been a huge bomb since they rolled it out
>stock is high simply because people don't want to lose money by lowering it down to more sensible numbers

when it drops 60% that's when you know everything has gone wrong

>1.5% in one day
Literally nothing.
You guys have no idea how stocks work do you?

>ITT: Retards that don't know how the stock market works
It's just going to bounce back in a week or two

It is going down, but yeah it certainly is not in freefall. It is a break in the massive up trend it has had.

Hey OP, you're a fucking idiot. Is this the first time you've ever even looked at stocks? Seriously, you must have a luke-warm IQ.

Fucking idiot:

that is not indicative of their performance, they have had constant losses on a major part of their business for the last few years, their stock is overpriced to fuck, and they are all in on getting the part of their business that isn't working, working

or, if you want me to say it in less words: look at that P/E ratio, then look at the P/E ratio of microsoft and lockheed martin.

>down 1.4% over the course of an hour
>"in freefall"

just stop.

I hate SJW and niggershit as much as anyone else but you're talking rubbish and this thread sucks.

Today's drop is indicative of absolutely nothing. It is WELL WITHIN normal variability for this stock.

Wack P/E is standard for Netflix and internet tech companies like Netflix because investors consider them speculative.

Literally KEKED out loud. Can't wait till trump is impeached and all the shit comes out about how hard he's been railing the taxpayer under the table.

Fake controversy. Most of the people complaining aren't actually real.
Example: Overwatch gay character
Startbucks changed a cup
Netflix is carrying a show nobody cares about but has a SJW title.

All fake outrage/marketing as all publicity is good publicity.
Cancel Netflix because it sucks, not because of any given sucky show.

>investors consider them speculative
>investors
>speculative
sorry mate i must have clicked on the wrong thread, is this the twilight zone?

>Wack P/E is standard for Netflix
and my money is staying out of netflix and other companies like it, as is standard

Sorry mouthbreather, this has nothing to do with Trump or the tax code.

Are they now? Where's proof? Oh yeah you don't have any

We should ban people for posting day charts.

2% is not a fucking freefall you idiot. This is very, normal volatility in stocks.

Go look at today's biggest winners and losers.

>>and my money is staying out of netflix and other companies like it, as is standard
Good for you, that means you're not a useful idiot. Anybody investing^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H gambling on tech stocks deserves to be separated from their money.

The fact remains that OP is an idiot and it's not happening. Nothing out of the ordinary is going on with Netflix's stock today.

When feds raise interest rates then stocks won't be the only go to for keeping money. P/E will become relevant again. So you are playing it smart.

this. also i believe you mean Babby

>1,49%
>free fall
nah

seriously it makes me embarrassed to come here. so many fucking idiots

HI GUYS I POST GRAPHS THAT DONT START AT ZERO BECAUSE I'M EITHER:

A: A FUCKING RETARD WHO FELL FOR THIS

B: A DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT THAT THINKS PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS
HAHA MEMES GUYS, AMIRIGHT

>I PREFER LOOKING AT TINY FLUCTUATIONS AND A TON OF REDUNDANT SPACE BECAUSE I'M TOO RETARDED TO READ THE AXIS EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A PERFECTLY AGREEABLE WAY TO MORE CLEARLY DISPLAY THE DESIRED INFORMATION

How do we solve the leaf problem?

leaf vs toothpaste, who wins?

The world

It is a break from the continuous upward trend that it has been on. It may be part of a greater decline, but we'll have to see. It is one of the larger drops it has had in the last couple months. A 1.3% drop isn't nothing.

Also, there is a huge tech bubble right now.

it is when the stock is so overvalued some (((institutional investor))) offloading some of his portfolio would crash the entire thing

Come on m8, you're just grasping at straws here. OP was BTFO and deservedly so, and Sup Forums doesn't need to become the place where retarded shit like this is tolerated "as long as it helps the cause".

Because saying "It's no big deal" is part of the damage control.

Yeah, it has had a 5 point drop over the last 5 days so it might be indicative of a greater downward trend.

Mate I agree with that, look what I posted here The leaf is still retarded for saying graphs should always start at zero. That doesn't make OP right, it just makes the leaf retarded.

This.

this

fuck off, not everything is fucking soros and he's not all-powerful

Eh, I think the outrage here is real, but I'm doubtful enough people will cancel to really do major damage. The donald subreddit had people shitting all over Netflix over it, and quite a lot of people saying they cancelled. Of course, who knows how many people actually did, but this seems like real outrage, it just might not lead to much happening.

this

all outrage culture does is generate hype

Lol

>Baby's first day in stocks

Baby here, I've been in the markets for a while.

No, but investors as big as him have huge control over the market perception of the company.

>freefall

Top kek my friend.

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN