Why don't you have a qt right wing gf yet, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a qt right wing gf yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViF-uz9JOZI
youtube.com/watch?v=3NaIbC4sgrY
youtube.com/watch?v=AGKtRGwyNYc&t=3208s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I havent found a right wing girl who isnt a loonatic

You spelt left wing wrong, fgt

Women suck.

No, I've literally met one right wing girl ever and she is a complete workaholic to the point where she cries about work and drinks.

because i'm from London, our right wingers are all on their pension.

she's not even white...so many white supremacist spics. wtf is wrong with them. they have to go back

no right wing women here.

who's this qt

Cuz I have a qt right wing wife, son.

Shit's cash.

Because I'm 5'6 and if that wasn't bad enough also a dicklet

I'm ugly and poor.

i'm a loser on Sup Forums

There is no such thing as a right-wing woman that is single and not a virgin. There is no such thing as a white girl over the age of 18 and still a virgin.

I don't know how. I mean I have no problem talking with them and have several girls I can call friends. But I don't know when a girl is interested in me, cannot read their signals. And even if I could what's the next step? Do you ask her to be your gf? Sounds weird.

pls help.

i do lol

interpersonal relationships take time and effort that could otherwise be channelled into autistic screeching online.

Not a great excuse, but at least im being truthful.

I had a moderate qt gf which I have molded into a right-wing qt wife.

Because they don't exist here. Women are either pc sjws or don't have their own opinion and stick with social media

Severe social anxiety disorder, I had one for couple of weeks about a month ago but she left me because of my frequent panic attacks when I have to interact in a group. At least Im not ugly and poor, just crazy.

But I do, goy

As oppposed to the intrapersonal dick sucking that takes place on Sup Forums? Sounds great, bro!

because I'm fat

They are all shit... why are you lying to yourself?

Women can't lead themselves because they are emotional masturbation addicts and yet are being brainwashed by media to think their logic and feelings are enough to lead anything serious.

Women are meant to be great assistants to society and men, they are meant to be fucked in the vagina and cared for under the housing of men which takes strong bodies to build.

This whole single mothers strength meme is part of a massive lie to cause dysfunction in society so the elite faggots can exploit, live rich without working while butt fucking each other on million dollar yachts

>don't have their own opinion and stick with social media
These are the ones you want.

Politically active women are shit anyway. Yeah Lauren Southern is hot but who the fuck want his gf to talk about politics all the fucking time, traveling around the country and getting into debates on twitter?

No thanks. The best women talk about female stuff.

/thread

I don't like people desu. I'm better off alone

Poo in loo

Boring. They just stick to their phone, take selfies and Snapchat everything like good attentiomwhores

The epitome of a brain dead millenial who only cares about Facebook friends and retarded gossip.

My exgf was like this and I easily lost interest. We had nothing in common.

live in new jersey

That's called a blowjob, buddy.

because they don't exist you fucking retard

You are destined to live and die alone

I could just buy a Vietnamese wife if the need arises.

>productive member of society
>lunatic
explain?

I could be your wife :3

Her videos aren't good.

Analysis is uninteresting, i.e. stating the obvious or is off point.

The only reason why she has any views is because she look ok (if you like mixed-race mongrel looking girls). Most of the comments are from a bunch of beta guys wanting to fuck her.

I am an attractive white male, and I just really don't care about women. They've just become a bunch of men, and its insane. I am celibate, with the occasional beer day to cope. Now, if the right one comes along, then fine, but I'm not gonna break my soul trying to find her, and I'm not going to redpill a bluepilled woman because that kills any chance of romance happening. At that point, you just become her father. Its really not the fault of men or women really, but culture has gotten so... Off.

This.

There are no sane women in this state

>gf (male)

This btw.

Just find a girl with similar values, isn't too psycho and isn't a slut (i.e. religious). Dating someone that want's a careers is never a good idea.

No qt right-wing girls in Sweden unfortunately

Too poor.

>yellow
I do and she is Aryan.

I don't think anyone wants a wife with a penis.

All the women I am aware of are left wing. I am a shut-in also so I don't exactly meet new ones very often.

cause ill rather build my own fortune up,(come from poor background) so i can easily get high quality, younger woman when i am in mid thirties, to have good kids and enjoyable relationship where money isn't a huge problem

This is a very good plan. Doing the same.

I do, bitch is great but still crazy you cant have a gf and not deal with a little crazy but since the pussy is amazing she is tolerable.

What's the point of living ? why aren't you a trans yet ?

Source on pic?

Sharing interests is what you do with your friends

>Analysis is uninteresting, i.e. stating the obvious or is off point.

>moved so far beyond most right-wing pundits only social matter, moldbug, and maybe Richard Spencer are interesting to me

knocking down liberals and sjw's isn't interesting

Where to find a right wing weab girl?

She's a happa

ok who is she?

Yeah. I mean why do you think any girl gets attention? She's a hot, young and has a wholesome vibe to her. Her views are bland mainstream conservatardism, anti-feminism and anti-sjwism. Yawn. Seeing as how she's not white and naturally seems averse to extremism I really would not have expected much more out of her.

To her credit she did make a video about the alt-right that was pretty fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=ViF-uz9JOZI

I do. She voted Trump and I didn't even vote.

wm/af or am/wf?

WHO IS SHE? GIBE SOURCE.

Never mind, I'm retarded. Time to fap.

looks like it could be jihadwatcher.
she's happa and jewish btw.

My current conservative gf is a die hard Christian that practices astral projection and remote viewing.
Pretty neat although off setting.

>has a job
>works hard
>realizes people are shit

10/10. would wife

Underrated.

>die hard Christian
>practices astral projection and remote viewing
Women

>im sorry our zodiac signs aren't very compatible

Hearing the same arguments again and again is not interesting.

The anti-sjw youtubers are useful, but I don't watch it because all they do is repeat themselves.

Still good starting point for normies.

> Yeah. I mean why do you think any girl gets attention? She's a hot, young and has a wholesome vibe to her. Her views are bland mainstream conservatardism, anti-feminism and anti-sjwism. Yawn. Seeing as how she's not white and naturally seems averse to extremism I really would not have expected much more out of her.
This.

She didn't really understand the alt-right. There are no "tiers". There are the alt-right, i.e. White nationalists, and the alt-light/co-opters, i.e. sort of civic nationalism, /r/The_Donald and Jews - lot's of Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NaIbC4sgrY

>I have a Chinese last name

That should answer your question

youtube.com/watch?v=AGKtRGwyNYc&t=3208s

All the good ones my age are taken and are faithful to their man

Only the retarded liberals are still single or whore around

She's not white but she's close enough. Would racemix with/10

because women tend to do what is popular among their friends/ normies and I keep meeting ones with the same exact views.