Lefty Sup Forums general

Good day comrades,

With all the recent bad press against drumpf and his racist brigades, its time for us to rally and regather public attention and support. That being said, I believe its time to re-brand the movement, as "social justice warrior" has been turned into a bit of a meme by the fascists during the election.

So what should we name our renewed commitment to smashing fascism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and the white man in general?

>inb4 "Animal rights hurr durr"

Name it "poop" because that's what it is.

Stop being such a faggot you FAGGOT

Digits say you are a faggot

>They think they can win

Keep pushing your crap you little commie shits and see what you get. Can't wait.

Nice work trying for digits catholic plumber scum, but you people are barely better than the innocent 3rd worlders you hate. Once capitalism is defeated, you'll realize that you were defending the very thing that kept you poor.

"Cock suckers anonymous"

die faggot

Antiwhite instead of antifa would be just fine

Just a friendly reminder:

It's perfectly acceptable from a moral standpoint to punch communists.

>says the white man
lol

t. shitskin

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Antifa creates more Fascists than every other factor combined

I happen to be a white man, except the difference is I'm on the right side of history. Have fun saying "I was only following orders" when Nuremberg II comes along for all of you cis shits

I actually like these kinds of threads.
Sup Forums has been so serious as of late.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

Thank you slavbro, I'm sure you're tired of fascist Russian, trump-backing racists meddling in your country's attempts at getting out of the stone age.

G O D L E S S
O
D C
L O
E M
S M
S I
E

The whole world is watching and laughing as Brexit racists like you shoot your own country in the foot. Why are you all so opposed to your own self-interests?

Why are antifags cucks and niggerlovers?

You're implying Brexit changed anything.
The power will remain in (((their))) hands regardless.
Ya dummy.

YOU ARE FUCKING A WHITE MALE, YOU NEED TO DIE

Day of the rope ... don't think that it ain't coming

The left is on the rise and will eventually, it won't be easy however..