Pizza

>Gate

Muds are obviously getting paid to delete these threads and band those responsible, but why? They obviously are about current events, and related to politics. What are your thoughts on the subject, any info you post is helpful

It's all real and some people are going to die before anyone goes to jail.

Paper boy is on periscope now, now, now!!!

this desu senpai

expect a lot of folks trying to make themselves taller at home!

Any updates on info from germanbro?

I have heard a lot about pizza gate threads being punned or deleted and people getting banned for making the threads. However, i have yet to see any proof, in fact if you go to the Sup Forums archives you can see many pizza gate threads.

Does anyone have any screen caps of people getting banned or threads being punned ?

Weird how shills don't show up if the words are separate. What the fuck?

Automation and scripts

They're here. The response time just increases because they have to use good old fashioned eyeballs.

I've seen many threads pruned at different stages. Never screencapped though. If you keep a look out for them you will see it for yourself.

>pizza
Absolute parasites and the worst about it is, is the fact most of you cunts are unaware of the psyop you perpetuate. Pathetic naive sheep

Sage

there was a recenet screencap showing user after user getting banned for pg threads

and also it showed autoreply bots on their threads before it was removed

they switch tactics and just slide this threat so that they dont hace to write anything and be spotted

Good going guys you've literally ruined multiple innocent people's lifes and businesses all while making Alex Jones and David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played gentleman. Well played indeed.

Does anyone have this screen cap ?

>Wanting to keep hard evidence of discussing pizzagate
Do you not value your life user?

Was reading about the Flynn, Hillary, Reines, pizzagate stuff earlier and the shills were all over anyone talking about it. Also, the threads were getting knocked down constantly.

PAPERBOY ONLINE ON PERISCOPE
>PAPERBOY ONLINE ON PERISCOPE

The short answer is, no!

This. Hopefully all of this is coming to a head soon.

I can't wait till the shit hits the fan.

We will he able to have comfy Happening threads full of Ron Paul memes like the good old days.

explain yourself