CANADA OFFICIALLY UNCUCKED

the absolute madman did it
ITT:We praise kek
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Other urls found in this thread:

citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042-stop-speech-restrictive-anti-blasphemy-motion-103?m=5&tcid=32506233
youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada was officially uncucked after Trudeau's visit to Trump
>Great Canadian victories
>1. War of 1812
>2. Gold medal hockey matches, 2010 >Olympics
3. Trudeau-Trump handshake, 2017

rly nigga?

Praise

Does this guy live in a homeless shelter?
Seriously? Where the fuck is he filming from?

His house downtown probably. A lot of houses in downtown Toronto were built before the first world war

Someone call the police

>canadian production values

comfy

What a beaut!

I've never heard him really go near the other... ahem... religio-ethnic criticism... that Canada's laws cover. He is not a dumb guy.
But because I know he is not a dumb guy, I'm dying to know what he really thinks about it. IMO he cannot possibly be fully bluepilled on WHY shit went down, even if he toes the line on WHAT went down.

I'm confused.
Was it a picture of muhammad or not?

He is playing the card of where does the line begin and end.

It is a form of plausible deniability and at the same time he is pointing out free speech is everything or nothing and there is no such thing as a grey area.

4. Jordan Peterson
5. Trudeau nailing Ivanka

Not really fair considering Trudeau has to take his right hand across his body to shake Trump's hand

>Canada is bringing out a new law against being anti-Islam
>uncucked

Trump secretly recorded it in order to have blackmail over Trudeau.

Check and mate.

I need more where this came from.

>CANADA OFFICIALLY UNKEKED
That's a big overstatement

hope he gets jailed under the act for being a fascist scum.

GOSH
DARN
FOLIAGE

Whats up with you kids and calling things you dont like fascist

What I find most fascinating about this video is the fact that his awkward editing makes it feel as if he's reverse-engineering the "political commentary on youtube" -format on his own

>>notable rise in anti-Muslim sentiments in Canada
Best make it illegal.
Also tried looking for the correlation of the increase in anti-Muslim/Anti-Islam (((crimes))) between the years 2012-2016 and the amount of global terrorist attacks within those years but only find stuff like "White terrorists more deadly!" "No terror here guy"

its called a hyperbole.

Pls Peterson stay safe.

You god damn Canadians deserve a nuclear holocaust.

brainlet detected

Can't we make #isthisapictureofmohamed go viral or whatever it does these days?

did you expect him to backwards shake with his left hand or something?

obviously the guy on the left has to reach

ID DDubs. This has to mean something. What does our prophet mean by this?

Spotted the betas. For future reference, you turn your body and spread your legs so your opponent has full eye-contact capabilities with your junk. I wish you fucking fags would leave Sup Forums. Can't expect anything more from a fucking Shareblue shill and a FUCKING LEAF.

He is talking about the angle, not the junk.
>Burger education

Don't forget Ivanka getting LEAFED.

So he's doing spoken word poetry now.

never been kin on Sup Forums memed people our /ourguy/ meme at all

but fuck i would lie if i told you i don't like this guy more and more after every video he posts

He literally believes in the lampshade myth. He's hardcore bluepilled on the source.

>something woke me up at 5:30 this morning
>maybe it was my Conscience
>or maybe it was my alarm clock
>it's hard to know, really
>maybe my alarm clock is my Conscience
>it really depends on your axioms

So can I go back to being an Aussie or what?

Canada was never cucked to begin with, notwithstanding the daily tripe Sup Forums attempts to dish out every day.

We'll sort our shit out.

In the meantime, when do Americans stand up and imprison/punish/execute the child traffickers and pedophiles and murderers?

i hope you are joking

Only a real faggot like Trudeau wouldn't turn his body so his tiny balls are squished by his legs in such an effeminate position.

>Spaghetti understanding

this homo tried to hug him lmao

Who is this, and why is this video a big deal?

>averting his eyes
TRUMP WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Is this a picture of Mohammed?

>why is this video a big deal?

Did you miss the part where the text turned red and then blue?

FEMININEEMININE

No, but, I don't get it. The video raises a good point, but why is this a big deal? Who is this man? Why do his words "Uncuck Canada"? Why is he significant?

French ponce

Lampshade myth?

faggot these things are very very calculated. Trump would have planned to sit on the left of him for this exact power play. fucking leaf

So sad. I still love him

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Canada is going to argue the motion. It hasn't passed yet and it's not going to be a law. We're not at your level yet dad, we still can have guns and don't get a arrested for twitter posts

Jihad is imminent.

He is almost pure anglo bred.
Anglos are extremely feminine, all the real men moved the US and Australia.

he's a frog fuck boi, it's in his genes

>dad

Leaf with the bantz

One guy leads the most powerful state on the globe, the other leads Canada. No shit there's a pecking order there.

In handshakes.

Every leaf make sure you sign this

citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042-stop-speech-restrictive-anti-blasphemy-motion-103?m=5&tcid=32506233

Isn't this motion being argued tomorrow? I wish I would have had more time to petition my MP, but I suppose I can try to call him today.

>one of the reasons Trudeau was elected was LITERALLY "muh vag"
Fucking stop

more like Trudeau is such a cuck that canadians think a girl looking at them means she loves them

Nazis turning Jew skin into lampshades. He literally believes that happened.

get fucked by this user faggot

bow before my quads pleb

whats going on

is he going insane

I doubt that, it was debunked aeons ago. He does tip has hat, and often, to the big H though.

He's quirky. Getting quirkier too. This one is the quirkiest that I've seen.

he can't argue his point without scaremongering and appealing to emotion

He mentions it in the video he just did with Molyneux. Can't remember when but he uses it as an example of things we can all agree are evil.

Maybe he doesn't actually believe it, but he brought it up as if it were factual.

He did eh. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess.

When I first came across that story it was taken as fact. Isla Koch, I think. In William Shirer's book. A book which was pushed hugely. And bandied about robustly. Nowadays everyone knows that it's absolute bosh.

I don't understand the point he was trying to make with changing the text color.

He really does care about free speech, gotta respect that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK. Can we borrow Trump for the weekend. We will allow him to LET SOPHIE GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY.

Fucking kek

What a fucking waste.

Day of the rake when?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK. Can we borrow Trump for the weekend. We will allow him to LET SOPHIE GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY.

True enough. Nice quads. Also, just for the laffs...

L E A F E D
E
A
F
E
D

I dont really like this dude, there is something off about him, I really like molly more.

posting on storefront and street sign identification site

I don't think that he has a firm psychological footing...perhaps it helps him be a psychologist.

That's pretty ignorant to say there. I love the guy :)

youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI

Illiterate fuck. Well actually they updated the definition of fascism recently so fine

If you want to label someone negatively but they don't actually fit the profile, just rewrite the definition

Noice

severe depression runs in his family, that might be it

"Why are we still shaking, should I have a boner?"
t. Justin

I don't think that he's depressed. More likely that he has great control over his emotions, and whether or not he entertains a thought emotionally.

>Americans
>humans
Pick one

kek

Jordan is slowly descending into madness.

no like actually look it up on youtube theres like an interview with him and his daughter and their struggles with it. He does specifically state that it upset him also because he believes like you said that he has great control over his thoughts, and that he knew he had a wonderful life yet couldnt shake the negative and depressing thoughts. but yeah its genetic or something.

He went on antidepressants but supposedly he and his daughter made changes to their diet and it helped dramatically as well. Im not sure if hes still on it but he probably is considering the said that it was unbelievably relieving.

>Brazil thinks that if you don't look like a monkey you aren't human
Oh hue hue, sweetie, I have bad news for you...

>Generally speaking

>tfw Ivanka and her leaf hungry pussy ruins Trump