If they prove Flynn talked to Trump about the backchanneling, you know Trump will be impeached, right?

If they prove Flynn talked to Trump about the backchanneling, you know Trump will be impeached, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyc8MHqQpwg
youtube.com/watch?v=be4-srnD5Lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are "they"? Also, who will impeach Trump?

Uh, he has to break the law to be removed. Lying isn't breaking the law in this case. Look at bill Clinton.

>Who are They
The Senate

I am the senate

Flynn lied to the administration
That's why he resigned
You're gonna impeach Trump for listening to someone lie to him and immediately forcing a resignation when the truth was revealed?

No secrets, nigger. Flynn got his punishment from Big Boss himself. Trump doesn't keep traitors around like King Nigger did for 8 years

1. Bill was impeached, so bad example
2. Negotiating with foreign governments before you take power is illegal.

the globalists will sign their death warrant if they do

youtube.com/watch?v=yyc8MHqQpwg

Trump knew what was going on
He only made Flynn resign because the media found out

THEY couldn't prove that Clinton lied under oath, when they have hours of her saying "no classified material was on that sever" and the confirmed hundreds of classified emails were on it.

Our government is stupid.

>Thinks Flynn acted on his own

Funny because Flynn resigned right? He didn't get fired, on the other hand Trump had the attorney general fired IMMEDIATELY when she refused the EO.

>if they prove flynn talked to trump about shit that was literally made up by the media, you know trump will be impeached right?

"backchanneling" da fuck are you talking about?

>Negotiating with foreign governments before you take power is illegal

so the mexico visit with nieta was illegal?

I don't believe impeachment is very likely at all given the republican supermajority.

>doesn't know that some men take responsibility for judgment calls they get wrong

Your dad might walk back into your life one day, nigger

>i don't know what a supermajority is
a FUCKING LEAF

IF SPYNN TO WYNN FLYNN IS CHYNNY CHYNN CHYNN'D THEN BLUMPF A LUMPF A DRUMPF A HLUMPF

Just like Reagan did? Fuck it Im glad they backchanneled if they did because we averted a violent conflict. The corporocracy is threatened by Trump for being a nationalist and not a globalist and will do whatever they can to soft coup him and install an oligarch puppet.

At least 30% of which are going down in Pizzagate.

Lurk more, faggot.

Damn keep sucking that Trump cock hard...

simple majority, faggot

>He didn't get fired
He likely got asked to resign. Basically fired.

Trump would have ordered him to do that. Because one of his staff breaks the law means nothing. Trump is going no where CTR.

I doubt sanctions was mentioned.

He resigned due to trust issues, not for breaking any laws.

He did get fired, Spicer just said Trump asked for his resignation

+1

Lying is not breaking the law

If they prove he lied, he's not fired. He'll just look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=be4-srnD5Lk

Spicer just confirmed Flynn was told to resign. He was fired.

Pizzagate is about as real as the bogs..

Bill wasn't impeached though.

Impeachment was initiated, but didn't pass. It requires a 2/3rd majority to pass.

Lying can be breaking the law in certain contexts

I am the house of representatives.

I hereby impeach the entire 9th circuit.

Senate, you can now vote to remove the entire 9th circuit.

Whoa
I keep seeing pics of this guy
He has a brother right?
And they both look weird?
I think they're always on the phone
Can somebody help me out here?
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

So real

Only under oath, as if pertains to government. Also, lying to law enforcement , such as FBI is illegal.

shit meme

>2. Negotiating with foreign governments before you take power is illegal.

Nope.

Literally everyone does it before they actually get in. Flynn was in contact with 35 other leaders too.

Nobody gives a fuck. It's called PREPARTION.

Flynn is out because he made Pence look bad, nothing else. Trump doesn't give a shit otherwise (and neither do the voters).

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Holy shit i just realized that spicer is a manlet.

Yep exactly. Dems are just continuing their "but muh russians" story. They will lose again. Trump asked him to resign because Flynn lied to him and Pence.

Then 100% real. Considering the Bogdanoffs are real people.

I'm CIA

the fbi said that they had monitored Flynn's call almost immediately after he made it.

Trump would have to be borderline retarded to then continue on with some secret plan.