Why are you alone on valentines day?

Why are you alone on valentines day?

>tfw no Taylor gf

Im not, my gf is preparing a great dinner. Also, that is a filthy fucking jew. She must burn with the rest of them.

Because I never bath because bathing is a Jewish practice

Because all women are whores and coal burners who get offended when I tell them so

Because I live in my parents basement because I don't have a job

Because I have no education because education is run by the jews

Because I don't brush my teeth because toothpaste and teeth brushing are Jewish tools

Because I wear my MAGA hat where ever I go

Because I refuse to date anyone who believes anything different, or is from a different race, or who isn't a 9/10 Virgin who's willing to mother me and be the breadwinner

Because I'm open about how women don't deserve to vote

Because I'm a Nazi sympathizer

Fucking Jews stopping me from finding true love.

I'm not, I have my books.

Because I fucked up a really good thing I had with a beautiful girl. Although she was being a cunt, I still miss her. Even though she still loves me apparently, she keeps brushing off any plans I try to make to see her.
Women are retarded

New girl got "sick" again. 3rd times a row now. And ex is a whore as usual, tried to frienzone me. Had to dumb that bitch for good.

Because I love living in my own despair

Im not alone. I have a bottle of wiskey.

>>itt lonley ameifats

Idc about women but i agree about american whores.

No women is a bread winner and wants the man to work longer hours even he gets paid less.

I'm ugly

>tfw too intelligent for women

I dont like women, I am roleplaying loli / daddy with my bf tho

>she keeps brushing off any plans I try to make to see her

That means she wants other man but meanwhile wants to keep you as a backup

Nice try huefag,valentines day is in june.

Valentines day is a jewish money making day

It's a corporate hoax to make you buy useless crap for some cunt and I don't have a gf.

>mother drove into town yesterday from several states over
>she had to meet with contractors today for her vacation home
>asked if I wanted to get dinner and catch up
>say yes because free food and also it's my mother so im not gonna tell her id rather not because what sort of shitty son would I be
>realize it's valentines day
>my father is stuck several states away going home to an empty house

Did... did I just cuck my old man?

I'm at work

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>tfw no Taylor gf

>wanting your gf/wife to earn more than you
Faggot. You don't know hypergamy.

Starting to think thats the case.
She's giving excuses like "oh I actually have to work earlier than I thought" or, "I have terrible anxiety about seeing you"
I'm really trying to not care.

My ear is clogged up with earwax and I was an idiot and tried to get it out with a cotton bud and now I can't hear out of that ear. So I'm staying inside like an autist.

This

I'm honestly just so fucking smart that no woman could ever connect with me on a personal or intellectual level.

This guy x100 is my lyfe

italian, inteligent that is called an oximoron.

Just take a shower. Jews hate showers.

I'm not

because i like to masturabte

I'm NEET.

>tfw no Taylor gf

Fuck TayTay that coalburning whore and feminist dyke. Pol has a new queen. Bow. Don't forget to bring meth.

Sames.

I have bronchitis and I'm floating on a codeine cloud thanks to my doctor.

Opiates make tfw no gf a good comfy feel.

Autism

>implying (((they))) don't refuse to hire me because I didn't fall for the academic jew
But the holohoax never happened

i met a QT trump supporter girl on Tinder
had 3 successful dates and she slept over on the 3rd date
made valentines plans and then she cancelled saying she "found a deeper connection with someone else"
feels badman

Because my girlfriend who supports my NEET lifestyle is at work. Now if you'll excuse me, i need to get back to gaming and drinking this 12 pack of coor's light.

Enjoy wagecucking, cucks ;-)

well since you claim to be their descendants you called yourself stupid, good job

How is this woman/s bodyshape so fucking fluid?

In she's a chickenlegged emaciated assless near-corpse with a pretty face. I can only imagine fucking it would be like fucking a tree limb with a picture of her face tied to it.

Yet somehow, the same woman, in somehow not only has enough meat on her bones to be appealing and look healthy, but actually has not just an ass but a hint of a fucking muffin top in the mirror reflection. And her tits look fucking massive in ths pic compared to most other frontal/profile shots of her.

I don't fucking get it.

I'm mad at my gf for acting out. This is one of the best ways to teach a bitch.

>connect with me on a personal or intellectual level
>intellectual level
Why would you want to do that?

Women are babymakers not thinkers.

All women are cunts.

Worshipping women is the most unmanly shit ever.

t. Slav.

Work. Gf, too.

go away

Probably because women's bodies can change a lot depending on weight. Some women if they gain weight only really put on weight on their tits or hips, others get it on their fucking stomach.

>tfw no Taylor gf

They have become lazy and dumb procrastinators.

This girl I went on a few dates with last year and then cut off from keeps asking me to go out, grab a drink, and see a band play, and then in the chance I'm not busy and I say sure, she backs out at the last second, "sick." Like 3 times in the past 2 months. The fuck is her deal? Not that I'm upset, I never have trouble entertaining myself in the event of cancelled plans, but it's fucking odd that she keeps doing it. It's almost like she wants me to ask her and then say she can't to try and make me feel jealous or something, but she's the one contacting me and making the plans. I don't give a fuck.

Who is she ?

She's fucking Chad now Mikko.

Digits confirm.

THAT PIC JUST PROVES MY FUCKING POINT.

WHERE DID HER FUCKING TITS GO FROM to & .

WHERE DID HER ASS GO.

name?

My future wife.

>Sup Forums has a new queen

Sex is actually boring, I don't know what's fucking wrong with me.

Just fucked another girl yesterday. It just felt like I was going through the motions, I couldn't care less about what was happening.

At least be happy you can pine after it still Sup Forums I feel like falling asleep when I'm with a bitch

I have like 5 websites I'm developing right now.

I don't have time for pussy, or pussies.

August West

>tfw no Taylor gf

Pretty much as "romanian" and "not a gypsy" are, right?

Please leave

>She's fucking Chad now
lel
>Mikko
Oh shi..

I know what you mean. I'd say keep on not giving a fuck because at this point no self-respecting man should be treated like shit by dumb whores. Sorry about that user

>pic related

im not alone. the cells in my body is my valentine

I've been alone all the days of my life, including past Valentine's days and this one. Why? Girls I fell in love with never liked me back, only girls I can't stand like me.

>She backs out at the last second, "sick." Like 3 times in the past 2 months. The fuck is her deal?

Fishing for attention/reaffirming herself that she "still got it" without any real attraction towards you.

Girlfriend is downstairs making me pancakes while I take a dump and shitpost (Carlos.png) in your awful bait thread

Definitely a case of you being a last resort with other dudes that she is hitting up being priority

same reason I'm alone every day I guess

Here is her ass.

I'm not. I can't even make my mind about which gf to meet up with.

I don't get it

Maybe you just need to find the right one. Casual sex is boring, you are right. 'Making love' is a completely different and life changing experience.

Giant babas daughter.

Cute.