Prove your not a blind follower and name one criticism you have of Trump

Prove your not a blind follower and name one criticism you have of Trump.

not banning all muslims, sad

He isn't actually rascist

he overemphasizes to a fault and it makes him far more memable than the cucks who take their beliefs seriously.

He is full of shit

I really wish he was more like hitler

He's not really a fascist no matter how much I'm baited.

he got dem big ole titties

His hands are too big.

At least he isnt a monkey

Is he sells the national parks to some real estate companies then I'm going to go join antifa.

>Not rounding up and gassing 6 quadrillion jews
baka had so much hope desu senpai

He burned small contractors when doing business with them on his hotel projects. Stiffed multiple companies on 6 figures bills because he knew that he could fight them in court. That's a pretty scumbag move.

Not shwoing of his bodacious derriere more often

I hate the way he talks, he sometimes sounds retarded to me considering I like to watch Nigel Farage eloquently beat the shit out of politicians on Question Time.

However, I do highly admire the man and everything he stands for - I do believe he is the change needed for the west.

All his kids are ugly except Ivanka. Weak seed.

He talks like a retard

Which is a strength as well as a weakness.

He doesn't like whistleblowers like Snowden and Manning

Not firing the judge cuck that endangered the lives of US citizens.

Not banning travel from all muslim nations for one (1) whole year at minimum.

Not being triggered by lefty lies & slander - I love his shitposts because Trump goes hard.

Not pulling Trudeau before he could get his cuck-hand up on his shoulder for counter-stability.

Not picking up the phone when Merkel calls and tell her "Who? Huh, whats that? Who is this did you say?" or something more spicy.

Not giving Spicer power-armour for the press conferences or some kind of anime armour.

Bannon is a moronic cabinet pick, he should have rerouted the DAPL pipeline just to make the normies gush, he didn't openly mock Tredeu on live TV.

This is a data mining thread created by shills so they can discover wedge issues.
sage and report.

Same, but I feel like it would be near impossible for someone to have the presence and charisma of Trump and the eloquence of Farage, it would just be too good to be true. I think the only person to ever be like that was Hitler.

t facebook frog shitposter

He doesn't care about pollution.
Also he should sue Mcdonald's.

Pro-Israel
Not banning all the jawas.
Not banning all the beaners.
Not putting the niggers in camps.
Not then gassing those niggers.
Jewish daughter.
Jew Yorker.

>Retarded way of speaking
>Doesn't answer questions directly
>Still don't understand his cabinet picks
>Kellyane Conway, hate the bitch, the worst possible person

Often speaks before he thinks then forgets to write it down later.

It's the exact same thread this shill started 5 days ago.
Morons will keep bumping this thread for the next 4 hours, OP will not post a single comment in all that time, and yet somehow no one will find any of this suspicious

His nominations have included some seriously unsavory individuals who do little to honor the phrase "drain the swamp". He has certainly acted upon some of his campaign promises, but this one he faltered.

Well of course it is, ShareJew has all the subtlety of a flashbang

Devos

You think they have the intelligence to be able to come up with a good argument with the info we give?

Even then the media will come up on how he eats babys or something. I don't believe anything negative about trump unless somebody that's centrists says something.

>one criticism you have of Trump
He brought in a lot of politicians to his cabinette instead of bringing in competent people from the industry.

Wanting to replace Obamacare instead of repealing it and forgetting it.

He's in bed with the kikes along with his bloodline. I don't like how close he is to the Jews and its makes me wary. Other than that, i will never be regretful of my vote even if it leads to WW3 (we were heading there with Hillary too) becauseI hate liberals that much, I'd rather this whole world crash and burn then see them have an upper hand ever again.

I've lost one of my best friends because of her affection to the other side. I'm glad i dropped her before the election because she has since went from somewhat right minded to full blown anti Trump libshit.

He needs to work on Legislation before the midterm elections and stop doing just EOs. Also that Nordstom shit was embarrassing, he should fire Conway.

environmentally retarded

He hasn't hung you yet.

If numbers we can still trust Trump.

I don't need too.
The media does it all day, every day. Still.
They're shifting into fucking overtime now.

Perhaps, but try reading the bread user. I find these entertaining if a bit waste-of-timey. No more than many other shitpost breads, as it should be.

Sabre rattling with Iran. Fuck the sandbox, let them go Acheamenid 2.0 if they want.

>fills his cabinet with shills from Goldman-Sachs
>ban was implemented poorly with zero warning
>botched Yemen raid was a joke
>Flynn being a fucking idiot is indicative that Trump has some poor judgment
>still Tweets very often for no real good reason

Love that he killed TPP but desu I am losing faith in him. I hope this is just an awkward adjustment period for someone who has never held public office.

He isn't winning as much as I want him to.

he doesn't gas the jews

He trusted Michael Flynn

He's stupid and a complete idiot.

Just the right idiot at the right time.

We can't let him get the nuclear codes baka

no

he hasn't banned all muslims yet

He works fast, but not nearly fast enough. Keeping Priebus on is stupid as fuck but that might be dealt with soon.

He didn't push the the investigation of Obama's (proven) fake birth certificate.

He hasn't extradited Soros to a nation that has warrants out for him.

His constant use of his political position to crash businesses, even if the businesses are fucking cuntbags.

He isn't perfect, but he was a hell of a lot better than Aleppoman, BOINIE, or Hillary.

Trump talking with Regan.

He needs to stop tweeting AND he needs to speed up the wall.

FAT

Bump

>Beat me to it waffle man

He doesn't believe in clinate change

Russia obviously has something on Trump. Flynn scandal. This is the beginning of the end.

His vocabulary is pretty shit. If only he was a God-tier speaker like Hitler.

he isn't literally Hitler like I was promised by CNN. I hate Drumpf now

His muslim ban should have had a time for 5 days or something

So people wouldnt get rejected in american airports, thus reducing the protests

President Trump is what happens when Americans decide they'd rather have a moron as their leader instead of Satan in human form.

He should honestly just quit the msm cold turkey and watch them choke themselves to death. he keeps feeding the troll trying to make amends but it's only making it worse. the msm is more worried about tripping up sean spicer in legalese and making every decision ww3. If trump just cut off the media and left them to die they would eat each other alive in a few months

He's not as articulate as his son. Also he is self admittedly not good with cyber.

He keeps getting mad over stupid shit.

JUST FUCKING IGNORE THEM. You won the biggest prize on earth, stop giving a fuck about bad CNN coverage