PEWDIEPIE ON SWEDISH NEWS

It's fucking over, I just saw Pewdiepie on TV 4 news and they showed the clip when the indians danced with the death to all jews sign. He just got exposed to whole Sweden, it's fucking over. (((Bonnier))) couldn't just let it go. It's over. They showed a bunch of clips where he had put in Hitler too, they portrayed him as nazi. He's DONE

tv4.se/nyheterna/klipp/disney-bryter-med-youtube-stjärnan-pewdiepie-3789631

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PewDiePie
kotaku.com/youtube-cancels-pewdiepies-show-removes-him-from-premi-1792339668
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4224202/Disney-ends-deal-YouTube-star-PewDiePie-anti-Semitic-stunt.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he tried

The media's plan is about to backfire, again.

He's still set for life even if he got destroyed. His retarded fans will still watch him, I'm sure kids here on Sup Forums love him.

>tfw Pewdiepie has 5 times more subscribers than Sweden has people

Why did he do this

Because he wants all Jews to die silly

Ayyy el mio

But does he still live in Swedenistan?

Now he's going to be an unironic after seeing (((their))) backlash.

$

You don't do somthing ironically if you don't deep down belive in it at least a little.

>Backlash by the population against the establishment
>Youtube goy wants more shekels, needs to expand his audience
>Goes against establishment
>major publicity
>Anti-establishment audience hears about him

Gotta say, he knows marketing.

I think this is all going according to his plan. Pewdiepie obviously knew this video would stir up shit. My guess is he wants to get rid of all his kid audience.

Pewdiepie unser Führer!

BEST TIMELINE

>Sup Forums's idol is some idiot kid who only 11 year olds like

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Who gives a fuck about TV news, hes busy redpilling gen z

#killakike4pewdiepie

If you can't see the potential of that you're a moron.

He seemed pissed off in recent months before he start the anti-jew stuff. Couple that with the lack of apologizing you'd see with someone who was actually joking, I think he probably went to a jew-illuminati gathering and saw them molesting kids or something and thats why he looked angry/upset and now he's going rogue

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS TIMELINE

Lol how is he done? He's got what we call "fuckoff money".

This sort of thing redpills people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PewDiePie
>In February 2017, Disney (Maker Studios) and Google (YouTube) cut ties with PewDiePie accused of antisemitism

Ironic shock humor

kek this is exactly what he wants if you paid attention to his content

And replace them with Sup Forums users that are basically the same as children.

kotaku.com/youtube-cancels-pewdiepies-show-removes-him-from-premi-1792339668
IT'S HAPPENING

He is rich, he can just move.

No he lives in the UK

were awake during 2016? like at all?!?

PEWDIEPIE IS GOING TO JAIL BUT HE WILL SUMMON HIS ARMY TO CONQUER SWEDEN

this guy seems like he has a mental illness, he probably needs help

It's a surprisingly clever tactic

Well he is in my country, so I accept him as a refugee.

so? is that illegal in your country or something?

yes, it's an ingenious way to lose tons of money

He lives in the most leftist place in the UK

>it's over
>because Jews disapprove
>the same Jews who imperiously retain the right to disapprove at any time for any reason even when the person is totally innocent
Stop being a herdbeast. Protip: you can both stop being a herdbeast and still reject people you want to reject. But this kneecap-grinding worship of the all-powerful Jew-copyrighted public opinion needs to die.

I thought this too. He started to act weird after his mental breakdown, he also told recently in a video that he was starting to get really stressed again. He is clearly losing his shit.

No. He's way too big to fail. If the Jews shut him down, the teenagers who consider their lives destroyed go on a massive internet rampage and they know who is to blame.

is that any better.

His jokes were mildly edgy and he had to justify himself everytime he did them. And even then it's too much.

All future opportunities down the shitter. He should start working for Infowars. Not on YT of course.

Isn't it literally illegal to criticize jews and Israel in UK now?

Let's just hope he doesn't pussy out and apologize. If he does that he's getting fucked hard.

But I don't think he will do that. Haven't done it so why now?

So Pews is going to seize Sweden and make it great for the first time ever?

He lives in Brighton, which funnily enough is the most liberal city in England, literally our San Francisco, I'm not sure where this nazi stuff is coming from

>he's done
>58 million subscribers and followers
You do realize he has twenty times the population of Sweden in followers, he's what you call 'too big to fail'

Nice, push him more to the right because of this PC bullshit.

It's legal to deny the holocaust, for now, shariah may is trying to make it a crime

>(((Bonnier)))

This. He is actually a liberal. Or used to be. They're tearing each other apart.

it's funny now but it's probably bad overall
i was hoping that with his huge influence, he could have made a video or somehow encouraged his swedish audience to vote SD in the next election, but now that he's been recorded saying "death to the jews" on video and the whole thing with the indian kids, that would be bad for the party. i know they already call SD nazis, but do they have jimmie on tape saying "death to the jews"?
can't find any swedish related images in my folder so have a dane, the closest thing i have

PURELY COINCIDENCE

>Constantly done shock videos for views, such as the "I'm done" videos over and over
>No really, I'm done now
>Lol never mind, I was joshing you
>Now I'm done
>Got you, it was a prank lel
Why do you fucks even believe him in any manner? All of his shit is for views, and since the upcoming generation mixed with the huge backlash we're seeing across the west means the next big thing will be people on the right.

pewdiepie pls

That's a suicide. Leftists don't understand "sarcasm". They'll find him, they'll bully him.

He did this awhile ago and now its blowing up?

The audacity of this fucking goy.

Think he gives a fuck about jewtube? If he really wants to continue raking in cash, he'll open up his own site, and then he's officially given himself a raise.

Instead of the Jews taking a cut of his ad profits, now the companies go direct to him for advertising. No more jew with his hands in his pockets. Admittedly, some companies won't advertise with him any more, but at the same rate, some will.

The Jews don't understand how consumerism works anymore. If millions of people were watching this guy's videos religiously, they won't stop just because he's not anointed by the jew powers that be. Consumers consume. Give them what they want, and you get rich. Deny them what they want, and they go elsewhere.

Does he still live in Sweden? If yes, why?

Yeah. Because media is the winning team right now.

(( They're )) trying to force him to bow down and publically apologize for being a bad goy.

Wake up, goys.

Yep. Just adding fuel to the fire. GG MSM

somebody with an account add "by fake news" at the end of that sentence

>implying being all over the news is bad for business in the long run

brb, subscribing to pewdiepie right now

Camden town ?

This.

Kek wills it.

>implying sweden can afford to lose its main export

Ever heard of the saying "Resistance makes my penis harder"?

Well, that's what's going to happen to his audiece.

Funny how pewdiepie went from funny/annoying videogame player to the only non cucked man of Swedistan

hahahahhahahahahahahaha snowflakes from tumblr is so FUCKING STUPID

pic related was a big pewdiepie fan blog

Shouldn't muzzies be all for denying holocaust?

Disney already ditched him, I'm pretty sure he'll be fine though.

Source: dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4224202/Disney-ends-deal-YouTube-star-PewDiePie-anti-Semitic-stunt.html

Disney is owned by Zionist Jews. They didn't like being made fun of. In frustration they blew up 16 Palestian children. It wasn't enough for the greedy cunts at Disney. They wanted more. Now they're coming back to the west, hiding behind political correctness to control the media. Just like the filthy fucks always have.

Digits bestowed upon me decided. It's an honor.

haha i really do like pewdiepie. i think what he says about jews might be tru

His millions of libshit fans in SoCal are undoubtedly literally shaking hard enough to cause the earthquake that'll finally sink that shithole.

He kind of did in his tumblr page.

I think it's rather obvious he wants out. He is tired of being pewdiepie.

Red-pilled Sup Forumsacks ONLY your assistance is requested. Normies please do NOT come.

He's only the second most non cucked man of Swedistan. The Golden One is the most non cucked man of Glorious Swedistan.

Ah, the (((Bonniers))). Soros of Sweden.

BBC Jews been kvetching over him all day here too lol. He must have struck a chord.

>to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

not going to lie, i'm a liberal but this is fucking stupid

gas the kikes

10's of millions of kids are learning their idol is a Nazi.

"But mummy I want to be a Nazi too!"

What is this whole mess?
He just made a few ironic videos, for jokes. Why is it being threated like its real. What the fuck?

>TV 4 news
how many viewers do they have? a million
joke is on them
pdp has 53 million

Poles and Russians on the blades!
Glory to Ukraine!

>jewish media try to SHUT IT DOWN on the most popular alternative media star of all time
>this will surely make him less popular and lead to less redpilling
Do you remember when Soros tried to shut Milo down and his book went to #1 on amazon? Yeah. That doesn't work in the current year.

Pewdiepie said last month that he is changing his style because he has enough money and he can afford it.

He knew what was coming after all edgy and nazi jokes.

Can he get extradited for hate crimes?