HAPPENING: PENCE IS THE MOLE. SEE IMAGE

we knew two days ago flynn was going to resign.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KjDdWViLl8s
youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

courtesy of #8CH

HOLLY SHIT!

Get'em greased and load yer brass, looks like we will be fighting for the God King after all, let the civil war begin, PRAISE KEK!!!

jesus fucking christ. The globalists just wont die.

Bump for justice

>and Jeb Bush as VP
Slow and steady!

It was pretty clear before Sunday that Flynn was going to have to resign. Go back and read any of the articles from last week.

Many anons warned about this. If you fags weren't so busy making electric Pence memes you could have payed attention.

Anyone who supports open borders and the TPP is not to be trusted, regardless of how confident Trump seems to be in them. We have to watch his back.

>It was pretty clear before Sunday that Flynn was going to have to resign.
Yeah seriously, the bigger mystery is why Donald didn't just fucking kick him out sooner.

All according to plan

WHAT HAVE I DONE?
ALL MY SLOW AND STEADY JEBPOSTING HAS WORKED.
I SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED GOD

>SLOW AND STEADY

>get Trump supports to defend Flynn
>Drop more and more bombs about supposed Russian contacts that even though those same attacks had zero effect on Trump, will destroy Flynn because he lacks Trump's charisma and sheer tenacity
>Flynn becomes utter poison and becomes the weak link the left has been hoping and praying for that they can try to attack and attach to anything and everything the Trump Administration does to try and discredit it
>Simultaneously trying to cast suspicion on Mike "The Electric" Pence as his popularity among Trump supporters has skyrocketed to be third only to Mad Dog Mattis and Trump himself

Yeah, no.

Gonna have to try harder than that, David Brock.

bamp

but who was ghost001?

Mike Piss

been trying to track it down. I don't even know what platform its from.

Should an image board have all this power? What have we wrought?
Nobody will be able to stop them if they have power and the Chang Sword.

it's pretty obvious the neocons are trying to fight back on power. They will try to do destabilize Trump's administration at any opportunity. When Trump fucks up royally the impeachment will begin and don't be surprised when many Republicans come out of the woodwork to impeach him. The whitehouse is leaking like a colander and there is no way Trump has the ability to stop it. It's not the left that will take down Trump, but his own.

digits confirm

(OP)
So the ethnic Russian in the dossier is the guy that bought a Trump property at an inflated rate, right?

Same Russian that was at Mar-a-lago this weekend?

Same Russian that co-owns a bank with the Commerce pick, Ross?

Mike Pence?

Say it ain't so.

>claims pence is #3 favorite
>makes zero policy decision
>hides in the back
>Forgets conway ran the campaign and defended trumps ass the most on tv

Oh shit

Checked & witnessed.
Perfect, the fight begins...been waiting so long for this...PRAISE KEK

I'm not sure what to believe.

On the one hand, Pence raped Kaine on live tv, and has stood by Trump every step of the way.

On the other hand, I consider all Republicans heathen traitors and don't believe we should ever trust them. My loyalty is to Trump, and that's it. Even if Pence isn't in on this, it wouldn't surprise me if the republishits were trying to make him pres just because he wouldn't have the balls to do what Trump is.

watch mods delete this thread (im not saying that randomly they will)

This seems like a ploy to me to take away yet another one of Trump's best men.

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE.
HE ACTED LIKE A RETARD ONLY TO BE A PUPPETMASTER.

all the signs point to Pence as the mole. he wasn't mentioned as one of trumps main redpilled and trusted advisors.

Drumpf BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>his own
Okay.

That's bullshit, but I won't miss an opportunity to jebpost

This is nothing tho.

Took the words out of my mouth. See you on the battlefield, brother. Shadilay!

When our land is illumined with Liberty's smile,
If a foe from within strike a blow at her glory,
Down, down with the traitor that dares to defile
The flag of her stars and the page of her story!

Pence will hang with them if he's a turncoat.

The suicides will be legendary.

Kek pic

Faceberg?

You have to actually break the law to be impeached. You can't simply "fuck up".

So burgers
Who is on our side now in the administration: Trump himself, bannon and that's it.
I'm afraid

Preibus is the rat. Anyone with common sense knows this.

JEWS USE HIDDEN CAMERA STINGS TO BLACKMAIL PEDO POLITICIANS TO

- OPEN THE BORDER
- START MID-EAST WARS
- EXTRACT INSIDER TRADING INFO

THIS IS A *FACT*!

IN THE UK, MI5 HAD A JEWISH DIRECTOR GENERAL AND 2IC AND THEY WERE BOTH FOUND TO HAVE BEEN BLACKMAILING PEDO POLITICIANS WITH HIDDEN CAMERA FOOTAGE. THE CABINET, EVEN THE PRIME MINISTER HAD RAPED AND KILLED CHILDREN AND WERE BEING BLACKMAILED BY JEWS

independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html

youtube.com/watch?v=KjDdWViLl8s

Shadilay Brothers. Desu Vult Senpai

I remember someone mentioning somewhere that they may try to go after pence, or drive a wedge between him and trump or something can't remember.

That seems like it, I don't believe it.

Everyone already knew Pence was a neocon shill. I've warned you cunts of him before.

It needs a dick in it

The only thing George HW is trying to infiltrate is his 94th birthday party

> his true source of power

Red-pilled Sup Forumsacks ONLY your assistance is requested. Normies please do NOT come.

Pence is our guy. Enough with the fake news.

OP, the VPOTUS has some electrodes he'd like you to try on

I didn't make it. Some other user did.

No, he's not your guy. Trump picked him to secure the evangelical neocon vote. Besides that the guy is a career politician slimeball.

His senility is all a ruse, when not on camera his various nanobot enhancements allow him to traverse his surroundings like a chimpanzee

The God Emperor cast down by his closest son. Unable to strike with his full might out of love.

Kek save us.

Kek wills it.

>no digits

heh nice try faggot

The blood of a generation will be on your hands.

Kek is the god of chaos,

Ironically off by 1 digit. I wouldn't dismiss it, it is already coming true.

And they say Trump is gonna last 8 years, won't even be 6 months at this rate

Did you actually think this war was over?

kikebook.com/mobymusic/posts/10155085110276108

Post more Jeb

This is retarded because christfags have never been closer to power than right now. Trump is playing ball and giving them concessions, why would they throw that away to side with globalist...

>(((heart attack)))

We must help Trump with our meme magic now that he is in great need.

where is the proof?

>Mike Pence betraying Trump

Top 10 Anime Betrayals if happening... I bet he do this because of Trump's comment about Trannies using bathrooms

Mike "suck a cock, get a shock" Pence

Jebby loves his mummy

DELETE THIS

>the neocons are trying to fight back on power.

Was there ever any doubt that they would not fight back like devils to try to take back their power? This is the power struggle of our times. The stakes are, indeed, very high.

The Clinton family and the Bush family are very, very tight. Never forget that.

Shadilay Brothers!

>meh
>digits

what did kek mean by this?

Death to traitors.

No not pence pls

Post your face when your minutemen unit gets fucking gassed

Sounds legit, tbqhfam3.14

Can I get a quick rundown on Jeb Bogdanoff

kek please send help

Should've gone with Gingrich

>Preibus is the rat.
a rat. Where there is one, there is bound to be more.

This is fucking stupid, but please let the Trump administration tear itself apart, these last few weeks have been hilarious.

If they go after Mike pence and lose the Christian vote, I won't ask Santa for another God damn thing in my life

We will purge our land of the impure!

We had a conversation about irresponsible meme posting. The example of Jeb was in that thread. You didn't listen. This is the fate you chose.

>Mar-a-lago
How is Trump allow to still operate Mar-a-lago, it raises legitimate ethical concerns.

>after all this Jeb will become President after Pence has an (((unfortunate accident)))

p-praise kek

I never liked that manlet.

Kek' and check'd

>8CH
stopped reading right there. that place is a literal autism containment board

Donald didn't complete the mandate according to the simulation.

>88

Kidnap Bernie and make him stop hiding his power level. Lead a glorious revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk