Pewdiepie dropped by Disney, Google for anti-Semitic comments

I guess Google didn't find the videos where he pretended their youtube hero videos contained nazi videos.

What happens to him now?

Story: news.nationalpost.com/arts/celebrity/disney-google-drop-youtube-star-pewdiepie-over-anti-semitic-comments-he-clearly-went-too-far

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Quinnae_Moon/status/831336689498988544
youtube.com/watch?v=yxCkTrgvlUA
takebackourrights.org/docs/Christians-full page.html
thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
youtu.be/JTzjkYO3mwY
youtu.be/CmvBfELf6TM
youtube.com/watch?v=jui_959t4t0
youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE HAS BECOME OUR GUY WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT

I wonder if he does like it. I honestly can't tell.

I only started watching some of his videos for the nazi memes.

If you want to know who rules over you, Just find out who you can't be critical of /make jokes.

is this just now in response to that month-old "death to all jews" prank or has he done something else since then?

>Kjellberg has run afoul of big tech services before. Twitter Inc. briefly suspended his account last year after he posted a profile picture that could be viewed as obscene. Kjellberg made matters more confusing by claiming, in jest, that he had been suspended because he had joined the Islamic State.

i've only watched his jew videos, fucking amazing, even if he does it in an unironic way. I guess he slowly became redpilled, because in his mind he didn't understand why he couldn't say something about one specific group while he was allowed to shit on others

>PewDiePie is following the path of Ben

First you fight us, then you satire us, then they attack you, then you become us.

O
U
R

L
A
D

Why the fuck did they hire him in the first place when he jokes about rape?

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

>The decisions by YouTube and Disney come afteraWall Street Journalinvestigationhighlighted the Jan. 11 video,as well as eight others that included anti-Jewishjokes or Nazi images.

>Kjellberg “showed a clip from a Hitler speech in a Sept. 24 video criticizing a YouTube policy, posted swastikas drawn by his fans on Oct. 15 and watched a Hitler video in a brown military uniform to conclude a Dec. 8 video,” the Journalreported.The newspaper also noted that he played the Nazi Party anthem in a Jan. 14 video before he bowed “toswastika in a mock resurrection ritual”; in a Feb. 5 video, Kjellberg gave a “very brief Nazi salute with a Hitler voice-over saying ‘Sieg Heil’ and the text ‘Nazi Confirmed.’ ”

It's primarily the death to all jews things. Legally I think this stuff takes time to work its way out since he's a big money maker.

Hes had some minor nazi references in a few videos I looked at since then. It looks like it's there for comedy, but they're probably using it as an excuse since the Death to all Jews video made a lot of people pretty angry. He's actually banned from the website he commissioned that from (he tried to use it again but they've banned his credit card and check for his name on payments). I think in one of those videos he said or implied the people who are top managers of the sites were actually Jewish and took the joke poorly.

They can never defeat you!

it was only a joke, duh

anti-semetism is never a joke

see, you can make fun of some sort of barbarism but you cannot make fun of joos

The people who control you are individuals who you can't joke about without facing the loss of your status.

Some of his "you laugh you loose" videos were taken directly from the worksafe gif board. So people are assuming he posts here and absorbed a Sup Forums sense of humour. It's fun to see how awkwardly the rest of the world is reacting to it.

How do we help /ouryoutuber/?

Mods please ban pewdiepie threads. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PEWDIEPIE THIS ISNT FUCKING NEWS

this does indeed make me contemplate

twitter.com/Quinnae_Moon/status/831336689498988544

What did he mean by this?

This guy did jokes about faggots, rape, suicide, cancer, niggers and even joinin ISIS, but somehow DA JOOS is too much?

Fuck that world is cuck'd up.

>2 poo in loos make a video about jews
>get fired
>1 swede makes video about jews
>gets fired
The claim that jews hold majority of positions in media, entertainment, politics and economics is ridiculous and farfetched.

That the Jews control the media and they must be stopped.

The name of the board is politically incorrect.
You might be lost, the news board is over there, two blocks to the left.
>>/news/

The Swede is waking up

Are there any memes of pic related but PewDiePie versions?

Ya know, since he's confirmed /ourguy/

Yes.

Also, this video is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=yxCkTrgvlUA

Kike detected.

That is because KIKES have contolled news outlets from the USA to Europe for 100's of years.

They know what free speech can do to KIKES

That is why they try to limit it and us while they go around fucking up the world. Sacrificing babies and killing children in WARS.

NOAHIDE LAWS

George Bush Sr.

takebackourrights.org/docs/Christians-full page.html

thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism

Thanks for making us captives of JUDEN!

>50 million kids took the redpill

It's over, PewDiePie singlehandedly won the culture wars.

Checked and holy shit yes. We need a compilation video of him with his redpilled videos and some music to go with it.

Pewds will be shut down this year by YouTube and 53 million people will lose their shit.

53 million will be redpilled about ((them)).

Pewds and Trump, saviors of Western civilization.

>50+ million impressionable youth
>50+ million people who watched him insult, mock, and satire every racial group and nation under the sun
>50+ million people just saw what happened when he tried to do it to the Jews

GG

Those clip bits were satire, fyi. I think that one was an aftermath of people freaking out over the death to all jews thing so he made that click bait audio bit to fuck with the left even more and give them out of context stuff to lie about.

mel gibson had his career and reputation destroyed by hollywood jews for daring to paint jews in a bad light in passion of the christ.

meanwhile pedophiles like polanski and woody allen retain their respected status in the industry despite their crimes.

I've always found pewdiepie to be insufferable with his pandering to the lowest common denominator, but I can appreciate a redpilled guy who isn't afraid to say/make jokes about anything.

I listened to a vid of him just talking normally, and it wasn't as cringe as I thought it would be--he sounds alright

good job guys, we destroyed his career.
I've never even watched on of his videos ever, but I feel sorry he fell for the Sup Forums meme.

I'm honestly a little bit surprised that the heebs would waste their social capital on something so trivial.

you should just go all out and upload this youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

He's giving it all up for the future on western civilization

Yeah, I know it is. But those are the kind of videos I want to see.

Like the clip where trump says "Wipe Israel off the face of the Earth" but he was talking about Palestine.

Goddamnit Hitler was right.

Shaddap Pedro.

>meme
>The Jews literally shut it down
>meme

wut

The (((Bonnier family))) owns 70% of our media. They are spewing propaganda like crazy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

He should start branching off and pulling viewers over to a personal website. I think lots of bigger youtube channels try that because they make more ad money.

Could be due to the current political climate. Mostly I was surprised Disney bought him in the first place. I looked at one of his videos years ago around when that happened and he was just making jokes about rape the entire video. That's very non-Disney friendly.

Disney and google probably know it was a joke but corporations get really twitchy when the jokes relate to genocide even if it is highly satirical.

Mel Gibson is truly /ourguy/

This is the kind of shit people need to realize.

Red-pilled Sup Forumsacks ONLY your assistance is requested. Normies please do NOT come.

Every time.. the last two minutes of that video is feels as fuck.

Those 50 million is exactly why he is targeted, he has a platform and it scares them.

Oh, fair enough. There's probably compilations of it somewhere.

yep.

brilliant propaganda, very catchy, relative to today and short as normies don't have time to watch 6 hours of slide shows.

And that last part got me too when i first saw it, opened my eyes for the first time, the redpill i guess it was

>propaganda

>Of Jewish origin

Swede bro get me off this ride pol is right again!!!

haha i really do like pewdiepie. i think what he says about jews might be true

Has the Swedish media cared about what this guy has done lately? I was kind of surprised to see it in Canadian news.

OY VEY YOU CANNOT SAY THAT
>pic related

Yes. TV4 news (which is owned by Bonniers), is painting Pewdiepie like he literally gassed jews in his shower or something.

Complete silence and alienated, only know when they can attack him they care. They do the the same dance as always and invites "experts" to comment on the situation.

A little call out to us swedish posters here, Felix will need our support.

This is one cool kid, this is the product of a knee jerk reaction against what's going on in Sweden right now. Go Pewdie!

That's unfortunate. Seems like his audience still sticks around regardless. Apparently youtube removed monitization from some of his videos (so they still make money on it but he doesn't). Curious if he'll survive the jews or if he's too famous to properly bully.

It would be nice to make a Death to all Jews clothing label. I don't actually advocate for genocide (satire) I just think that it sounds edgy and cool as fuck. I sincerely hope someone does this behind seven proxies.

>tfw you've probably shitposted at pewdiepie because of his flag

There was the shoe company that accidentally put Swastikas on the treads and had to recall the product. I don't think you'd be able to make something like that easily since any manufactures and shipping companies could respond like Disney did if they were complained at.

No subtlety at all.

They will, and it is not the first time he is targeted by media. A few years ago they ran articles about how misogynistic he was because he didn't put in work grow he female audience by spewing feminist propaganda.

Fast forward to >current year

And he has more subscribers than anyone in Sweden can even fathom.

>this whole fucking thread
>no youtube link

youtu.be/JTzjkYO3mwY

youtu.be/CmvBfELf6TM

literally just go to youtube and search "pewdiepie" 4th video down

youtube.com/watch?v=jui_959t4t0

>he didn't put in work grow he female audience by spewing feminist propaganda
That's pretty funny. I remember seeing photos of the female Swedish government workers wearing the mandatory head scarves in Iran. It's weird when the left is so picky about when they care about women/ gay rights.

Link to what? He's one of the "biggest youtubers" so people just sort of know about him.

He's the video the article in OP is sort of referencing:
youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w
Go to the 11 minute mark.

literally
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN PEWDIEPIE STARTED A RACE WAR?

The humanities and liberal arts colleges have been giving millions of kids the blue pill for years. The culture wars aren't over.

Thoth confirms

Idiot wasn't subtle.

Millions of subscribers and he could of just reversed Jew'd them.

It would be weasel words to claim that more and more are questioning their motives and wondering who is actually paying them to do this stuff.

Because they have turned their backs towards Jews and have done that for a few years, so it is quite hypocritical to see them take a "stance" against this.

In the end it is just a pathetic attempt to kick upwards and try to gain some political grounds simply because:

1. He is a more relevant and a important media figure that they will ever be
2. He does not parrot their political views
3. Makes more money than they do.

>He thinks kids are going to stop watching Pewdiepie.
What do you think happens when parents tell their children not to do something.

>ID: Kkk
>dubs

PRAISE KEK

Fucking based

Was thinking this the moment I saw this shit

The fought the Jews
The Greatest Story of Our Time

This Israel Cohen quote is fake

I've honestly started to wonder if you could launch some sort of meme wave to find out who is actually trying to control the narrative.

Also because I suspect that there is a lot more Saudi money going around in internet/social media right now instead of jewish.

I mean you can see how the look in his eyes went from "i'm living in a dream world where everything is possible!" to an adult male who knows he is living in the real world and has a serious drive to change things.

This.

This