Brit/pol/ - Are Vera Edition

Bercow deep in partiality controversy, once again dividing parliament for his own ego
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/13/commons-john-bercow-grows-tory-plot-expel-speaker-commons

Nutall caught out using emotionally manipulative lies: ie/ is a politician
>theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/14/ukip-leader-admits-claim-that-he-lost-close-friends-at-hillsborough-was-false

Scotland Yard being sued for treatment of VIP Sex Abuse suspects in Operation Midland
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/scotland-yard-facing-3m-legal-threat-bungled-vip-child-abuse/

UK-EU citizens threatened in EU exit negotiations
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222618/EU-hit-Brexit-ejecting-expats-report.html

Lord D.ubs amendment abandoned by May falling well short of intended aims
>huffingtonpost.co.uk/harriet-blackmore/child-refugees_b_14736966.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

UK academics reveal propaganda efforts by ((Amnesty International)) on Syria
>21stcenturywire.com/2017/02/12/syria-uk-academic-slams-amnesty-international-and-ngo-complex-propaganda-campaigns/

Fear the hackers! 'Restrict all freedoms as neccessary' says Queen
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38964996

Brot/pol/ poster causes a stir at university campus
>independent.co.uk/student/news/nazi-swastika-exeter-university-door-rights-for-whites-sign-investigation-racism-students-a7579311.html

Britain all of a sudden seems to realise that there is a problem with UK prisons
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38931580

UK Column News : 14 Feb 2017 - Child Abuse, Armed Services, Prisons & Brexit
>youtube.com/watch?v=l7chqSckBWU

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/N3dAnX3-vQVbDRmnpcw_6w/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5u105y/leave_voters_are_not_all_idiots_some_londoners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imperial Leather

fuck off omega shit

BASED. I like your ideas

Aye. Scot = Scottish paternal grandfather, 75-100% Scottish ancestry, 0-25% other Germanic

>titles and links the wrong way round

wtf

But then they'll just say "Oh, yeah, what a great thing that is, for an openly racist party to win power"

You have to bear in mind Britain operates on a whole other level of CIVIC to the continent

START POSTING NICOLA STIRgeon STIR PICTURES AROUND GLASGOW OR KILL YOURSELF YOU USELESS SCOTS!

>be YKTD
>no friends
>no life
>no job
>most likely obese
>ends up being hated in the only social interaction he has other than shouting at his Mum

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Are Nige is on LBC lads

lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

Found the Dove shill

Stop making fun of YKTD.

>Scottish poster is so retarded he had to get someone else to format this list for him

LBC about too many muzzies! Are Nige!

Preservation of "German ethnic character".

>there are people who still use bars of soap

Why didn't you STIR it?

>Farage's intro actually has a Trump sample

I find it very hard to believe they could get away with having that as an official policy. Source?

aka ahckmed your ok as long as you wear lederhosen once a year

The parties in Europe aren't opening racist though. They've all purged members who name the Jew etc just like UKIP

>"We've taken back control of our country, now I'm going to take back control of my life! Thank you"

>We don't end up taking back control of our country

>He doesn't end up taking back control of his life

Why did he lie about being at Treblinka?

if ukip wins stoke then that's obviously good but think of how butthurt the blairites would be if big jez manages to keep the workin man's vote

>he starts every show saying "Thanks Donald"

You should get some control over your obesity.

>tfw Rothschilds bow to him and he owns 99% of Hillsborough survivor charities on earth

>That Pepe

>Stoke
>workin man

im 99% sure the media being nice to nutt is to put blarites back in control of labour

Can't find it. Frauke spoke of the White genocide and massive replacement too
No
Aka "we must maintain German majority and encourage German families to have kids"

>The Nutt turns up in a tweed bodysuit and asks them if they want to go around the back and help him privatise the NHS

I thought this was the case, not sure where this "euro parties are all based ethnics" meme is coming from

THIS IS NOW A ROAST CHICKEN THREAD

Take the PaulPill
>Marxists bow to the NUT
>In contact with the people
>Possess psychic like abilities, predicts a clear victory at next by-election
>Direct descendant of Hitler
>Controls UKIP with an iron but fair fist
>All time goal scorer for the Tranmere Rovers
>BA, MA, and a PhD in History
>Is and always has been the son of his father
>Rumoured to be in contact with the dead, notably Rik Mayall and the Hillsborough retards

Top meme desu. Why don't you update everyone on your quest for pussy, everybody loves hearing about it, especially when memories are refreshed every half an hour or so.

>This caller
Based Danny.

Angela Rayner on suicide watch!

I got me fishing rod pet

>we will never browse brit/pol/ in the late 90's

>Brit/pol/ is now anti nige

When did this happen?
I don't like it.

>actually pushing Rebecca Long Bailey and Angela Rayner as leadership contenders

This party doesn't deserve to exist

It's not fair

It's just YKTD and his alt

You mean his very own Love Quest.

Since YMCA came back after being cucked and dumped by his homemade fleshlight.

Based Danny, gas the Pakis when?

paul nuttall was once a real estate agent before he died and was reincarnated as a used car salesman before he died and was reincarnated as a child molesting substitute teacher before he died and was reincarnated as paul nuttall

Because most of them are? The Jew appears to hate the Anglo the most

>Implying it won't end up being the Burgonator

I heard Nigel Farage and Paul Nuttall didn't mind being pelted with eggs, but they were furious the whites hadn't been separated first! #UKIP

Oh God please

>Tell your party to fuck off when they need you most and go on a Jolly Boys' outing across Europe
>Suck Yank cock and get into bed with meme alt-righters
>Make Norbert Hoffer lose by saying on national American TV that if he wins Austria will leave the EU
>Undermine the NUTT by swanning around British TV as if you're still leader of UKIP
>MAGA hat on-air
>Got turned into a literal meme by Raheem Kassam's PR efforts

Where would you poor sods be without me - You'd actually have to respond to arguments and make posts about politics

I don't think anyone here *hates* him, but he's been making a fool of himself lately. Leaves the party to "take his life back", and then fucks off to America and starts messing around in their politics

FARAGE IS AN ANIME POSTING NONCE

/britpol/ approved

It's the anniversary today isn't it?

Also he left this mongoloid in charge.

>the Hillsborough retards

>"/britpol/"
>approved
>1PBTID
>Yank
>Churchillcuck

Day of The Phoney Victory soon

Face it Merch you don't want to date her. You said yourself she was a boring cunt. You're going to need to go talk to her if you want any actual leverage. You know that boy you keep talking about? Yeah, get on his level.

Been some based callers lately about Islam being scummy.

You wait for the shrieking female feminists that say Islam is peace, being beheaded is "enriching" etc.

Some chick on tinder wants to hang out tonight. She's a tattoo'd vegan but reasonably attractive so I guess I'll take what I can get.

You aren't bored yet?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/N3dAnX3-vQVbDRmnpcw_6w/

I would though desu. That kid looks like a next fanny I don't get it. I'm gonna wait until thursday and then ask her out.

What the fuck is wrong with these sorts of mags

pics

Fake news, before it was cool.

>First Brit politician to meet with Trump
>Helping with getting the yanks to bully the EU and back us up for when we Brexit
>Although fatigued from assassination attempts and leading UKIP for years he still stays in the game enough to continually trash talk the EU on Fox news, LBC and still goes to EU parliament

What should he be doing? The President called him a friend for life before he was even elected.

Are you going to wait until 15 minutes after some other guy has fucked her you pathetic cunt.

haha rank lads what'd u have for dinner x)))

>take his life back
>spend more time with his famil-French mistress

Oh yeah, that too

>Country votes to leave the EU to stop foreign cunts telling us what to do
>Begs a foreign cunt to tweet to and lobby the British government to make him their ambassador

If I had a penny for every time you said that. Why don't you actually do it? Anyway gotta bounce to see a film. Have fun blogposting.

This guy talking is obviously a muzzie

Why can you always tell a muzzie by their voice?

I don't know if it doesn't happen any more and things have changed, but what the fuck is up with Paki shops that sell weed growing mags?

cringeworthy clown

He openly said it

>I'm a muzzie

Fucking called it

>only betas date asian girls
>real men go for white women

It's the way they say 'islam' or 'muslim'.

End your life desu senpai

OY VEY

People aren't ready for that sort of shit - certainly not yet. If a right wing European party can gain power and then an ethno-nationalist party spawns to the oppose them, then things could be really interesting.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5u105y/leave_voters_are_not_all_idiots_some_londoners/

find nige's show a bit dull t.bh
what is he chatting about tonight?

"eeslohm"

Oh vey!

ergh
LITERALLY ergh
You know these cunts are going to look like 3/10s max by the time they hit 40.
Skin will look like my FUCKING SACK

>a call from Israel

I'm not even memeing faggot, I fucking hate you I hope you virginity is taken from your forcefully in a cell block by Mohammed after you're locked up for soliciting a child in your desperation.