Racists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYJARyq2k9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm an MD and save niggers from ODs and gang violence.

Shitpost a presidential candidate into the white house

I'm an engineer as well.
...I don't work for NASA though. I understand the extreme basics of rocket science though(spoiler alert, it's all dynamics)

>22

>thread about someone with a job
>>r9k

I'm an engineer for a company that is profitable, not just a drain of taxpayers money.

>has science gone too far?

Kek

Affirmative Action what's this country coming to? Affirmative Action what's the white man gona do? I have to hire the nigger instead of you!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYJARyq2k9Y

Yeah. Its called affirmative action, or in other words Legal Racism Against Whites, and its the reason NASA is useless now.

Racists enforcing this meme

>22

>Go to decent Engineering school near a NASA lab or site right out of high school
>Dont be retarded
>Get internship with NASA through school
>Kiss ass, make yourself seem valuable in some way (even if you arent)
>Apply after graduation.
Wow so hard

Degree in finance, currently in talks with a software company to help them open a russian brunch. I wish I was a musician though.

Thanks to affirmative action, no blacks in high positions will ever be taken serious. Good job anti-racists :)

>not pretending to be le ebin GNASA 'stronaut while on internship
come on, do you even boast about your uni's accomplishments

There are several problems with you post, let me point them out
1. A FUCKING LEAF
2. You aren't supposed to keep the niggers alive
3. You aren't supposed to acknowledge we have actual niggers here. As far as the other countries know we only import chinks and street-shitters
4. Don't acknowledge we have drugs and gangs here, that will only attract more niggers and spics

>russian brunch

>living in USA
>being spoiled by the welfare state
>live in the same country where all big STEM corporations live
I would be surprised if she didn't, she must check her privilege.

Serious question. What is so great about NASA these days? I can understand with all the scientific advancements in the 50s-90s, but really, why should I be amazed about someone getting a job at NASA?

>niggers want praise for things they are SUPPOSED TO BE DOING
>liberal media trying to exploit the ones that are actually doing things to benefit society

Fuck liberals, seriously. If this woman made it into NASA as an engineer without any shenanigans like diversity quotas, affirmative action or other racist bullshit like giving her higher grades for being black, GOOD. I'd much rather have black people succeed than burn down neighborhoods and pop out 10 kids from 100 could-be dads.

I was also already an engineer with 22 and I work for a company that is way larger than NASA.

Because they hire a fuckton of Indians and other Asians from abroad, maybe.

Who needs being a nasa engineer when you have white privileges?

this

Wtf does nasa even do these days anymore

Can't wait to see a movie about her and how black women put a white man on Mars.

>“One day I saw a plane fly by and I just had this realization, ‘huh, I can design planes. I’m going to be an aerospace engineer,”’ Guinn said.

Thats not a real thought process that someone had

Calling it now she was commissioned to pretend to be an engineer who is black to inspire the yoof

Thank you diversity quotas!

Beep

Yes but do you have the brain of a monkey? This is groundbreaking stuff here, folks

shouldn't it be "at NASA" instead of "with Nasa"? seriously asking

well what have i done
>debt free
>make 92k a year comfy but not that much
>never needed to go to college for my job just certs ontop off certs
>Oh yeah 28 now
>20-25 emt->paramedic->firefighter been on more life saving calls and death than this nasa bitch can conceive.

Just because affirmative action got her to where she was today. I guarantee you that this broad has zero life experience and the value of mortality and humanity. On top of that, have fun with that 400k debt

You shouldn't talk while you bear that flag. Martin is going to be the next president, so you better quit browsing pol ot you'll get in trouble

I was offered an internship at JPL but opted for an internship in the private sector. I wouldn't want to work at NASA but they definitely seemed desperate for competent electrical and computer engineers.

>> hired because she's black
>> not inspite of it

NASA lost a lot of its lustre when it became a branch of the left wing media trying to ram climate change down our throats with colourful charts and graphs of incomplete data.

>Yes but do you have the brain of a monkey?
You are right I do not, but didn't NASA already employ monkeys all the way back the 1949?

...Normally I would say that that pic is clearly fake, but I simply don't know anymore.

It's fake, right?

>> made it into NASA as an engineer without any shenanigans like diversity quotas

They do again, but now it's called "affirmative action", not "hiring monkeys"

>> engineer
>> dildo tester

Im not black.

Everyone needs a fallguy
>"JESUS CHRIST JIM THE SHUTTLE JUST BLEW UP, WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG?"

"Don't look and me you put the nigger on the team."

>They have to point out in the news when a black is successful
Yeah, really btfo OP, sure...

Nigger what.

Obama be taking us to Mars with NASA.

Climate destabilizing is real, the coke Bros. just lie about everything to fool you into oil shillings for free!

affirmativeaction.jpg

Funny enough i am actually an engineer as well except im 24 and work for a company that has actually accomplisged something in the last decade

Literally one in a million.
And some clown thinks its a major victory for the negroid race. Ok.

In real life she vacuums the carpet and hauls out the trash in the offices.

I jerk off with traps and anime at age of 28 while still living in my parent's house.

Your move, motherfucker.

>Need to fill your diversity quota to show how anti-racist you are by choosing someone based on race (as long as they aren't white)

Have you ever seen those interviews with people who are disabled, and I mean really disabled, where they have like half a leg and no arms? Have you ever heard them when they say it's degrading the way people speak on their behalf and if they want to, for example, climb Everest then they want to actually fucking climb Everest, not some babby tier first camp and claim it's the peak? That's how I would feel if I was nigger and held any kind of influential job, prominent position or won any award. I would know that, even if I had slaved my fucking balls off to try and get there, I would ultimately end up being rewarded based purely on me being black.

The image itself reeks of pure Jewry too. Now, (((who))) else has a habit of making others play by one set of rules, while (((they))) make up their own rules as they go along and have impunity from punishment and then rejoice in their "victory" as if they've had to overcome every hardship under the Sun?

>Noggin = joggin

>What is affirmative action?

I hope she got the job on her own steam and not with bullshit handicaps for the white candidates. When you're shooting satellites and astronauts into space, they need to absolutely be the best qualified candidates to prevent another Challenger or Columbia from happening, even if it means a PR bitchfit from Al Sharpton and BLM.

If she's benefitting from the systemic bullshit and doesn't merit her position, then she'd better not have an engineering position beyond "sanitation engineer".