Whats Sup Forumss opinions about Vice news and vox?

Whats Sup Forumss opinions about Vice news and vox?

Are they redpilled and Sup Forums accepted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhx_fdOvnrI&t=1s
vice.com/en_us/article/where-your-dude-likes-to-cum-and-what-it-says-about-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely leftist garbage

vice news became shit the moment hbo annexed them

But they have a new Clip about "The Black Women's Defense League Taking Aim at Racism and Misogyny"

This. They've even done considerably downhill since Vice News and are just MSNBC with a slightly edgy, Millennial twist instead. Their long form docs are still okay though.

Look at this Amazing documentary

Fuck Vice. Bunch of shills for the left.

Vice bows to the Gavin McInnes.

literally what, never heard of it or have the desire to visit the page desu. Is it fake news btw?

youtube.com/watch?v=zhx_fdOvnrI&t=1s

Why would one have to ask this question?

>0:03 seconds in
>disgusting sheboon voice
na, sage. If they like NIGGER so much, theyshould get their money from them
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage

>Vice

Nice try CTR

They are liberals, their ukranian reports was good, but when they stopped them, and realised their true views of the certain things i stopped watching them.

They are shit

It's complete shit propaganda. I liked VICE back in 2005-2006ish, they'd do some cool shit. Now it's just awful.

The leaf is correct

I first heard about Vice when I saw "The Vice Guide to North Korea". I loved that documentary and thought that VICE was a solid outlet that did respectable work. I ignored them for 6-8 years and just recently started hearing about them again. It's a pity they've turned into complete SJWs.

I used to be subscribed to Vox because I liked their apolitical videos aimed to intrigue the viewer (How the digital yellow line in the NFL is made, etc.) , not to argue a political position. When I started seeing more and more regressive leftist videos, I unsubscribed.

1791L looks really promising if he/they don't lose their integrity and stick to their principles instead of to an ideology.

>part owned by murdoch
>the neo-hipster movement

it's more a damning indictment of the MSM that a left wing fashion magazine can step into their sphere and compete

I used to watch the vice documentary channel sometimes around like 2013 (I think). It was pretty good. Mostly non-political, there was one annoying feminist skit thing but it wasn't THAT bad. Now t seems like total SJW shitshow.

alt left fake news

Vice inadvertently stumbles upon redpills, but they're too stupid to grasp them

Vox is literally just a think tank for evil leftists. It's where they make "facts" out of spurious, emotional bullshit

>vice
>vox
>redpilled

anti-white / marxist propaganda. Trash..

Shane Smith works for the CIA.

Vice seems very based.
vice.com/en_us/article/where-your-dude-likes-to-cum-and-what-it-says-about-him

Both. Depending on the reporter and topic. They're a leftist shill now, very EVOLVED LIBERAL MIND, but for a brief period they were the best and most honest reporting you could find from a well funded source

As far as Vice goes, I used to really enjoy their conflict reporting. But I can't give them views anymore. They've got their own TV channel now too and it's all lefty bullshit. Can't support them.

I don't know anything about Vox. And I don't really care if they're anything like Vice.