Saturn Rings Trending on KikeBook

>nothing to see here goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=311s
missteribabylonestar.com/posthypnoticepiphany.html
cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon-musk-humans-merge-machines-cyborg-artificial-intelligence-robots.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0370269383906330
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A119
youtube.com/watch?v=SIfp0lIpyxs
youtube.com/watch?v=px-JKHK3FCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a good picture desu

That looks so hilariously fake.

What are you doing on Facebook user? Are you a normalperson?

What are they trying to distract from?

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=311s

This David Icke video of saturn is interesting

i have a business page that i manage. FB is a joke otherwise

Nice CGI, bro.

>Mega Man 2

Fucking what?

Looks real on my machine bro

This

What is it now op?

Then your business is a joke

>mfw they try so hard to make it look real it looks fake
>mfw people actually believe this is actually a fucking picture of saturn

Boring post, op. post pics of uranus. Uranus is best anus.

>if you know what i mean

>rings
>sends it's love
>WHAT YOU DIDN'T BUY THE FEMALE A PLANET?!?!
>DON'T YOU LOVE HER GOYIM?!?!

>black cube in the lower right hand corner of photo that obscures part of the ring

uhhhh this is a real photo I promise not something we put together in photoshop and left a black box that was used for editing by accident

This.

Saturn is key to creating the illusionary world we are currently experiencing here on "Earth"

How

I can't watch the video right now

Where are all he Saturn pics?

NORMIE!

Take cover!

That's bold and provocative user.

its just incorrect reporting, you can't take photos of distant planets like that. it's obviously CG

i think this is the real pic that came back from the probe

>you can't take photos of distant planets like that

why not?

This is the ad for the actual article I assume. I doubt they'd just put THIS fake ass picture up instead of a collage.

All of this is why i posted it

nevermind turns out i'm wrong

>that looks hilariously fake
Have you ever seen Saturn through a good telescope? The composition of the planet makes it look like a bad 3D rendering

Wait where's this thing?

Photos can look pretty unfucking real when taken from space when there is no air or humidity to distort the image. Just look at the crazy shit Hubble was able to capture

What did he mean by this?

by the way conspiracy theories about saturn are as retarded as saying the earth is flat
obviously planets don't exist and the gubberment is lying to us and the earth is really hollow!!!1!!1

How so?

That's fake too

Fuck off flatearther

can someone redpill me on saturn? am i missing something?

Occult shit

Seeing saturn through a telescope first hand is a great experience.

good job on admitting it user.
wish more were like you

The earth is concave and there is glass in the sky... Dumb ass

missteribabylonestar.com/posthypnoticepiphany.html

fuck me, can we ever have a thread about space without all the flat earth loonies that think just because they don't understand basic astrophysics it must all be fake!

you probably think the earth flat too.

Electromagnetic vehicles several times bigger than the earth on the rings

This.
Stupid flatearthers think everything is fake without even checking

>all planets and stars have consciousness
>immediately accepts his own premise as fact with zero explanation and continues rambling about drawings by idiot peoples of the past

How people fall for this kind of shit I will never understand.

>((((telescope)))

wewlad.

>imyplying you aren't just observing a projecting on the bognosphere that surraunds the eath

Satan lives in that black hexagon thing on Saturn

Also he's worshipped by Jews and Muslims

>valentine's day
>black and white photo
>"put a ring on it"
what did they mean by this?

I'm just fucking around

Do you guys remember Cassini Diskus? I do...

Kek will save us!

do you unironically believe that?

Saturn is married to jupiter but she cucks him with uranus.

I was just repeating what other posters have said in other Saturn threads my dude.

Indeed. Me and my neighbour did that with his motorzed telescope, shroomed outta our mind, it was awesome!

It really does, I'm not saying it is fake but it does look like a really shitty 3d rendering.

cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon-musk-humans-merge-machines-cyborg-artificial-intelligence-robots.html

>mfw they want to merge with machines

Stupid fucking tinfoils thats what planets look like they look like badly rendered 3d pics get a fucking telescope

Saturn has a giant hexagonal "eye" that scientists have struggled to explain. This morning the eye BLINKED. Nobody knows what it means and there's a flurry of activity looking into what the fuck is going on. Suffice to say we may be approaching the final happening.

They forgot to put in the stars.

That's impossible remember you're on Sup Forums there's a healthy dose of retards here

Saturn is a giant energy weapon left behind from an ancient galactic war. Just think about it, the rings are like giant solar panels that absorb energy from the sun which is condensed and fired at the target from the hexagon.

>this argument again

>Trying to focus the energy of people on Saturn in an attempt to reopen the portal and shift the timeline

DON'T FALL FOR THE TRICK!

So space looks like unfinished 3DMAX stuff?

We should go troll /p/ they don't get enough attention.

The universe is a lie. At least 12 dimension, it's all a hologram and it's all coming out.

Wait you mean Saturn doesnt look like a rainbow?

What the fuck Seymour Simon

This is just occultists force memeing their stuff again.

>globalists use picture of Saturn to symbolize victory for saturnist death cults
>Flynn resigns same day

Eris>Saturn

Fuck government, fuck money

Spiritual and Intellectual society that is armed and ready to deal with evil, but has no centralized power structure time.

Erisianism.

Reminder that Saturn's rings are only about 30 feet thick.

What happens when you listen to saturns rings? Does it brainwash you? Interested to hear your thoughts on this. There's no way that the noises the rings make could be so attractive sonically without some ulterior occult shit going on

Does the moon also shine if no one is looking at it?

Shut up tinfoil flat earther

Lol fucking loonie

All businesses use social media, idiot.

>sound
>In space

You realise those space sounds are just stray electromagnetic energy that they convert to audible sounds right?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0370269383906330

Shutup pleb. You don't know shit.

Take the green pill.

apparently CNN even featured this shit on TV just now

clearly a signal to (((them)))

Any links to read up on that blink?

>This morning the eye BLINKED. Nobody knows what it means and there's a flurry of activity looking into what the fuck is going on.

Source

What do you mean about eye?

Has Saturn turned it's back on the globalists now?

Is this the turn of a new golden age?

Or are you just another bog pill shitskin larper?

FOR FUCKS SAKE THE OWL IS MINERVA NOT MOLOCH

what. I assume you mean the individual rings that make up the plane? why does it stratify like that anyway, is it like a natural spin drive that sorts the rock by size and composition?

>Does it brainwash you

That's what they believe: Le Saturn is a giant radio antenna/emitter that beams an alternate version of reality and that we are trapped in a Matrix that they are creating.

Somehow the Moon is involved in this as well, it supposedly accentuates the signals. They almost got the US to blow up the Moon with a nuke (Project A119). They believed that if you blow up the Moon it would free us from the Matrix.

Notice the Project number 119, reverse of 911. Reversals, inversions, of memes is typical occult shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A119

Seems like that some (((forces))) still believe that we are not on a solid timeline yet.

It's one of their attempts to flip it.

Says who?

Clearly

>they still believe Saturn isn't flat

Im guessing its because of that recent fan remake.

>Le Saturn is a giant radio antenna/emitter that beams an alternate version of reality and that we are trapped in a Matrix that they are creating.

The solution is clear. We have to blow up saturn.

here's a more hi-def photo you stupid autistic mongrels

it looks like a crappy 3d rendering when zoomed out yeah?
then you zoom in and can see the details of the planet and realize that it's actually really amazing

>timeline

Explain this meme to me. I see it a lot on here but haven't figured what you occult fags are trying to convey with this one.

As in 30ft thick if you were to look at the rings on-edge.

Saturn has moons among the rings, which is what causes the different bands. Eventually all the material in the rings will merge into the moons or Saturn itself via accretion.

youtube.com/watch?v=SIfp0lIpyxs

youtube.com/watch?v=px-JKHK3FCk
what did paul weller mean by this?