She's next

She's next.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-michael-flynn-he-knew-he-had-become-lightning-t108159
youtube.com/watch?v=1rGYYZuummk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does she look like a crack whore in a mugshot?

i hope so, she's a fucking embarrassment

something that happends all of us

>alternative facts
>bowling green massacre
>shilling for Ivanka's products

She was good during campaign but she has to go now.

Because crackwhores are 25 year olds who look twice their age. Conway is actually 50...

>something that happends all of us
thats where you're wrong kiddo

Because she's 50 years old and just got done running a presidential campaign.

That kind of stress really takes its toll on your physical appearance.

Yep

i wanna cum-cum in her

honestly i'd bang the shit out of her any day

i wanna fuck her in the ass then i want her to deepthroat my fucking dick that camed out of her gaping ass seconds ago

Why does she keep doing interviews?? Literally for what purpose? Is it her job to antagonize the media?

But she's 49yo, for comparison here's a 51yo.

Next to get my dick

wtf happened to kate mckinnon? It's only been a few weeks

She truly is next....

Yes, actually.

The today show interview she did today was painful to watch.

today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-michael-flynn-he-knew-he-had-become-lightning-t108159

I wish she wasn't a lesbian.

agreed

Please do it, it would make Savage so happy

Professional model looks better than political operative of the same age. Stop the presses.

So you got a granny fetish?

God I hope so she's making everyone look bad.

She does kinda remind me of beavis
and yea she slipped up a couple of times.
Should have been let go sooner.

She needs a nappie. I hate how the Left treats her. It's so fucked up. Shows their true colors, but only people not Left can actually see it.

fucking kek

Yes. Trump administration wants to get their narrative as much exposure as possible and get the reporters and pundits riled up so they look less credible calling the White House on its bullshit.

lying right lady lies
regular people call her out on bullshit,
"HOW DARE THEY, THEY MUST BE LEFTIST SCUM!"
>Precedes to participate in nigger hate thread on Sup Forums

Hopefully.

I bet she gives fantastic hand jobs.

Why are here, faggot? I don't participate in nigger hate threads either, nigger. Wendy's probably pays better than David does, and then you can get all the french fries you want too.

That's a model who is taking a non-candid picture.

No he's right, the media is biased.
If you say otherwise you haven't been keeping track

This basically, it sucks due to how great she was in getting him elected, but she just is an embarrassment now

Wendy's and David? wtf are you talking about shill?

>Imagine a handjob with her old wrinkly bony hands, while scolding you for smelling and ripping apart her favorite panties.

t. Peter Pan

I can see through your ruse, idiot.

>Uh, who's that? What? Huh? I didnu nuffin.

Or you're just new, fresh from /r/thedonald, and you have to go back. You have to go back.

Miller can replace her

The media is biased yes. Sup Forums's mistake is taking that to mean Trump therefore tells nothing but the truth

>Democrats now caring about separation of business and politics
Cute. They didn't have a problem with running Hillary.
They can fuck off.

Kellyanne Conway has already been told by Trump and his team that her comments weren't appropriate. That's all that is needed. If she does something similar again then further action will be taken. Ultimately it's up to Trump and he won't dump her.

make me

we always have. We have been against Citizens United, while your shitty party shils for it.
>inb4 muh TPP
We were against that too. Why do you think Hilldawg changed her stance on it, and people like Bernie got traction?

Good, she's a two faced cunt and Flynn was always sketchy

here is Obama shilling for Boeing

youtube.com/watch?v=1rGYYZuummk

wtf, this shit happens every day

I have your IP, and I'm going to fill up the van with gas rn, faggot.

BAR FLY

I hope not, she's cute. CUTE

>all of Sup Forums
I am part of Sup Forums and based enough to point out flaws on either side.
As many here are.

She has to to go out every day and spew bullshit in favor of Trump and now she's under investigation for ethics violations.

All of this in less than a month.

I'm surprised she hasn't stroked out yet. This administration is falling apart.

You would have to be a brain dead imbecile, for example an internet image board user, to not be able to see through Kellyannes bullshit. She's not even good at her job she's just been getting away with it.

i agree fuck drumpf

Fuck off, shareblue

Because Clinton has a looong history of backpeddling and flip-flopping to just say whatever would get her votes.
Trump has also changed some positions but it was as he gained more knowledge about it.

Hillary pretty much said in the past
"Marriage is only for men and women"
Now "We need to uphold everyone's right to marry who they love"

"Black are superpredators" now "Black lives matter and the police treat them unfairly"

Yeah. So far Trump, or anyone working with him, has done anything unprecedented.
The best is watching the idiots complain about him using Executive Orders when it was Bush and Obama that expanded the powers of the branch. Trump's just using what others set up prior to do what the Constitution says he can- Obama used Executive Orders to bypass Congress and even admitted to doing so.

k

I mentioned this in a thread last night. There is an obvious coup going on in Washington against Trump being led by the political arm of the deep state and the Washington establishment. Just like I mentioned earlier, after Flynn they will go after the Conway and Miller, probably Spicer. Then they will move on to Bannon. They may try and get Sessions dumped as well. At that point the hope is that Trump will be so politically emasculated as to be unable to do anything and Mike Pence (establishment neocon) will play the Dick Cheney role of shadow President.

If Trump plays along, he will be allowed to finish his term but will be "persuaded" (i.e. threatened) to not seek re-election. This clears the way for a ticket that will I assume would be led by Pence and an ultra-cuck like Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham or Mitch McConnell as VP in 2020 against a Dem ticket that will probably include Corey Booker in either slot; if VP it will be as VP to a decrepit Hillary Clinton who will wield no real power as President but gets to die saying she was the first female President. The Dems are now the Obama Party and as such whites are not welcome. The likes of Booker, Julian Castro and Keith Ellison are going to be the leaders fo the Democratic Party. I'd prepare yourselves for a Michelle Obama run in 2024 too; she'll get a trial run as either mayor of Chicago in 2019 or replacing Dick Durbin as Senator in 2020.

If Trump doesn't play along, expect impeachment proceedings to go through and don't be surprised if the becomes the first President successfully removed from office. At that point Pence becomes President and either Ryan or McConnell move into the VP slot.

Remember, the globalist establishment is losing their shit because Trump is doing what he said he was going to do.

R E P L A C E
E
P
L
A
C
E

Will it make any difference at this point?

Take your campaign notes back to /tg/

What is wrong with you faggots? How can you keep posting negative shit about Trump? Really?

Do you have any idea what has been going on in our government? Deep State? Corruption? Pedophilia? Satanists? How can you support them?

We have a chance at actually fixing the system, and fixing our country, but yet you get on here and actually feel good about posting negative shit, and supporting the one person, who right now is able to fix this shit.

Why?

You post bullshit, calling him orange, a idiot, all sorts of shit, because you think it is funny?

You actually believe in the globalist MSM reports. Just answer my question as to why you do not support Trump, and continue to post shit, paid or unpaid, why do you do this?

The guy is actually trying to fix this shit.

these people are doing to trump what women did to men with custody rights etc. they're attacking with the letter of the law rather than the spirit of the law. where were they when the letter of the law was being violated in previous administrations?

i guess they didn't care then, because there was an unspoken agreement that they weren't being attacked. now that trump has promised to prosecute people they are coming after him in the most petty ways possible.

will be interesting to see how/if trump responds.

>The guy is actually trying to fix this shit.
By letting oil-industry guests at Mar-a-Lago take Instagram pics of classified stuff.

Go suck another dick, elsewhere.

Kellyanne Conway is exhibit A resulting from the phrase 'Men age, while women disintegrate'

classic concern shilling comrade

Oh fuck off you faggot libcuck, no one gives a shit about democucks, this is all just autistic screeching from the left

Seeing as how the entire deep state has violated the spirit and letter of the law, some punishment is in order. Whether he'll be able to enforce the law is an unanswered question.

>$.02 have been added to your account.

Good shes an embarrassing cunt. If a libtard said "alternative facts" you tinfoil hat wearing faggots would destroy them. And rightfully so.This cum guzzling crack whore deserves the same.

>Trump has also changed some positions but it was as he gained more knowledge about it.
Don't delude yourself, politicians and corporations change shifts as they please, and as is convenient to them. If the whole Trump fanbase started "Criminalize and ban sodas and sugary food!!!", he won't do it, because corporations and his allies won't allow it, but if the fanbase started "Ban Beethoven" then he would do it, because it would gain adepts and doesn't conflict with his and his partners' interest.

Not gonna lie former trump voter here.

This, she is a detriment to the movement.

>2017
>not a nazi vampire
reallY?

Show me a picture of something classified. Tip: You can't

Oil-Industry guests? You mean the people that control oil prices. Good for him.

Then talking about Mar a lago, like you are jealous of his money and power.

Everything I said, and this is the bullshit you choose to talk about....because you have NOTHING. Then resort of "go suck a dick"

Childish nonsense with no understanding of how the world works, and how fucked it is. You choose to live in your bubble.

More like speaking the truth, and knowing I was going to get a silly reply like this because you have NOTHING else to talk about other than the negative rhetoric we have heard for the past year.

"Shilling" - I have never in my life played the part of the shill. You call me that because I support someone who wants to better our country? Its sad really, most of you Trump haters will never be released from your indoctrination, not because you can't..but because you choose not to.

I would love that 2bh

What if her comment was an act of 4d chess?

She has had lots of surgery m8....moron. I wished women could look like that in their 50s without surgery tho...