Who's the George Soros of the Alt-Right?

Is there a Right wing version of Soros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rich
>support the whites
Lol why? They can't even reproduce.

(((Alex Jones)))

The (((Koch))) Brothers. Literally funded the Tea Party niggers.

We do it for free.

>Alt-right
The leftists keep trying to push this meme

They hate Trump though.

There is no alt, right.
Stop using this moronic meme

rupert murdoch

(((Breitbart)))
(((Bannon)))

Is Bannon a Billonaire?

they hijacked the teaparty you mean, the original group was a bunch of spergs and ron paul people protesting the fed

(((Sheldon Adelson)))

They co-opted the Tea Party, just like Soros co-opted OWS. They were also against Trump so not /oursugardaddies/.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs

youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0

can i get a quick gestalt on this man?

based shledonson may he live forever

Paco didn't say anything about the aut-right, calm down Ivan.

Putin

He funds right wing groups across the world

Read the subject giganigger

There is nobody. The right doesn't have any real intellectuals like Mr. Soros.

read the thread title

came here to post this.

Yeah and his entire Oligarchy is Jewish.

Do you realize the Koch bros are basically degenerate leftist lolbertarians? Literally fuckall to do with the actual right-wing.

The white male who was blamed for Cologne New Years is the alt-right mastermind.

Libertarians. Of course fascists would hate them.

Brother I read you clear. Sending RUNDOWNS

Putin

Those guys.

Peter Thiel?

The Koch Brothers, I suppose.

They're nowhere near as far reaching or controlling as Soros; but they do throw a lot of money at conservatives.

The Bogdanoffs are playing quantum-mechanic chess, while George Soros and the Rothschilds are playing tic-tac-toe. Soros can't even successfully manipulate one planet, let alone play the game on an interstellar level.

Trump

Friendly reminder that Soros in H*ngarian

Does anyone have a screenshot of when Trump posted the pepe meme on twitter ("can't stump the Trump")?

Well fuck. Browsing on phone fucks me again. It's my only option at work though.

what the fuck is their end goal ?!

give me the quick rundown polease

Hillary Clinton she is the leader of US white supremicist insurgency trying to start a race war

Bill Gates

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Yeah, thats right bitch, say "aaahhhhhh", open wide, yeah, swallow The Bogpill, you like that huh sissy boy? You like getting Bogpilled huh? Now you know the meaning of life and the universe, you're welcome.
t. not igor

They're Christian nutjobs who lobby for creationism, anti-abortion, anti-same sex marriage, and anti-evolution. That's far from libertarianism.

At least one of them is against taxation. Like, ALL taxation

Koch brothers

Kys troll

Alt Right is not real. It is a bunch of trolls who have no allegiance and used the name temporarily during the election. Alt-Right is dead.

The real benefactors are establishment shills, and they exist on both sides of the aisle. Soros likes to bet on both sides so he wins either way, but the BIG conservative benefactors are people like the Koch bros and Davos .

>I'm so lost
>What is going on?
>I need some directions
haha you fucking low IQ simps are so far behind. Holy shit.... literally 10 years behind the dialog trying to play catch up last minute.

God damn you people are a joke.

The only reason you gained ANY power in the past 20 years was because we allowed it! Don't you get that? No of course you don't. You believe you won on your own merits. You show us your true colors... now you're going to get crushed like an insect.

Mexicans should be murdered

There isn't one. It's an organic grassroots thing. That's why it isn't going away, and helped get an uncucked steak salesman into the highest position of power on Earth.

We don't have anyone, or this would be a hell of a lot easier.

Koch Brothers were for Jeb Bush you idiot. LOL unbelievable... you Democrat idiots are so lost you're not even in the same arena as us. Your shit is all retarded. This is why you lost 1,000 seats.

Your party is dead.

I hate all the hype around soros now. Its not even cool to hate him. He's being sold out by a more nefarious people

Don't get fed your villains and allies, go find them.

I think Trump, but Trump's net worth is like 1/5 of Soros'.

Bannon is nowhere near as wealthy as Soros. I think OP is wondering if the alt-right has an absurdly wealthy backer, richer than many countries, the way the "left"* does with Soros.

*Left in the social sense, of course. Soros and people like him have no interest in income equality.

Zbigniew Brzezinski
Henry Kissinger

There can't be. You have misunderstood the importance of lifestyle.

Not our fault Libertarians are incompetent open borders fuckfaces.

Deuces giga

Stay scared commie.

Sheldon Adelson is the closest thing the Right has to Soros.

>The (((Koch))) Brothers. Literally funded the Tea Party niggers.

They also backed Hillary in 2016 dumbfuck.

>kissinger

Kek

Donald Trump.

hasty profile about the subject?

This.

>Kikes spend shekels on 4chin for passes to keep up with the anti kike / israel propaganda
>They bankroll the Nazi frogs w/o knowing
who's controlling who again?

Oil tycoons

Alt right is all about fighting kebabs and taking over their oil supply. Putin supports it because he wants Russia to control the oil industry. Republicans support it because they want the oil in the middle east

I've been feeling that for about a year now. I think he must have gotten too full of himself and tried fucking around in the affairs of someone higher up the food chain than him like the Rothschilds and they left him out to die like the uppity peasant he is. He's been way too exposed in the public eye lately.